Chapter 3: Far Far Away

Awaiting Love

 

Chapter 3: Far Far Away

No One’s POV………….

 

“Princess Mina!!! Princess Mina, where are you??!!!” The Head Maid yelled out as she searched for the Princess. Knowing that the only person Mina could turn to now, she got off the roof and went to the Head Maid.

“Princess!!!” The Head Maid said as soon as she saw Mina.

“He’s gone. Gone forever.” Mina said sadly as her head hung down.

“I heard. Let’s go to your bedroom.” The Head Maid said as she drag Mina to her room, “We have to get you ready. The Prince of the West is going to arrive here any minute.”

“Fine.” Mina said quietly, not having any energy to argue any more.

            Surrounded by 4 guards and 6 maids, they all walk to Mina’s bedroom. Once they got there, the guards stayed outside, while Mina, the Head Maid, and the maids went inside the room and got Mina ready for the wedding.

“Why is he here so early?” Mina ask, “I thought he was coming at sun down.”

“I don’t know, but all I know is that we are going to start the wedding early.” The Head Maid said as she brought out the makeup. After an 1 hour of dressing up and putting on makeup, Mina was ready. By this time, the Prince was already here.

“Okay, Mina, you are ready to go.” The Head Maid said as she examine the Princess before opening the door, earning gasps and “aww” from the guards and servants.

“Okay, let's hurry. Everyone is just waiting on you.” The Head Maid said as she led Mina, the guards, servants, and maids to the room where the wedding was held.

            When they got there, everyone, except the King, Queen, and Prince, bowed at the sight of the Princess. Leaving Mina by herself, the Head Maid went to the side and bow, just like the others. When Mina was left alone, she walk gracefully to the King, Queen, and Prince. Bowing slightly to each of them, she earn a smile from the Prince. *He is so handsome. But nothing can be compare to Kai.* Mina thought at the sight of the Prince.

“To my loyal citizens, I hereby pronounce Prince Luhan of the West Kingdom and Princess Mina of the South Kingdom, husband and wife, the future King and Queen of the West and the South Kingdom.” The King announce, making everyone cheer at the sight of the Queen and King handing Princess Mina and Prince Luhan their gifts.

“Today, Princess Mina will leaving us. She will set off with her husband, Prince Luhan to the West Kingdom, where the King and Queen of West Kingdom will be waiting for them. So on the way out of the city, please do bid your farewell and wishes to them. Now everyone please enjoy yourself!!!” With that the King stops talking and sat down next to the Queen and enjoys some wine.

            With an awkward silence between the Prince and Princess, they both ate and drink. After an hour of eating and drinking, it was finally time to set off. Once they got outside, Prince Luhan got on his horse while Mina got into a palanquin.

\

            Once they were all ready, they slowly made their way out of the city, with a big crowd of citizen wishing them luck for kids and bidding them farewell. After a whole hour, they finally made it out of the city’s walls. Surrounded by more than 50 guards, and 50 servants, they continue their long journey. Inside the palanquin, Mina clutch tightly onto Kai’s necklace.

“I guess it's time to let you go now.” Mina said softly as she look at the necklace.

“Goodbye.” Mina said as she open the window and threw the necklace outside, leaving it out in the cold winter weather; humming to the song they would always hum and sing together. 

 

 

-  -  -   -   -   -   -  -  -  -
Hello everyone!!! This is the last chapter. I hope you had an interesting time while reading this. Thank you for reading this!!!
 
-littleocean