THIS LOVE

You're Mine

The happiest time for the kids is after school they set the loser couple need to wear same color clothes and walk with holding hand.The idea made Sehun Sunny blushing madly and look at each other and look away because they cannot contain their feeling.They need to follow the deals and every kids simply ask them to do the list.The evil smirk appear at the face and they feel like to scream right now but choose not tho because infront public you know.They began take picture and walk each other while keep looking Sunhun couple sometimes.

Just about to walk in to the store Taeyeon intentionally push Sunny to Sehun,She just smile at it because Sunny bump into Sehun and its look like Sunny back hug Sehun.The others sees it and tease them. "Sunny-shi why just ask Sehun hug you.No need to purposely hug Sehun ".Sunny about to defend herself but get cut by Luhan " okay guys! chill ! let's go sit first and both of you milky couple take order for us and bring it , now go go shushh ~ " After they take order of everyone and bring it to them Sehun talk to Sunny " are you okay?tired? " Sunny just smile at him and said she's okay.

Sehun just look at Sunny and smile and staring at her without her notice it.Everyone just giddily happy sees it and Kai clear his throat to make Sehun realize what he's been doing.Sehun just simply look at the other side and just ignore Kai sitting beside him.They talk and made Sunhun do everything include feed each other sweetly.The action already made they blush and Sehun cannot prevent him to stare at Sunny.Sunny flutters on it and choose quietly shrug it off.They talk and keep telling stories and after couple of hours spent time together they had to home.They went back home separately even they live nearby.Sehun walk Sunny to home and they already front the gate and Sehun talk he had a really good day for him and look at Sunny eyes.Sunny just look down and reply " me too " . Sehun " let's be more comfortable after this, I really had much fun with you " Sunny " O..oo kayy " Sehun " See you tomorrow " and he kiss Sunny forehead and smile looking at her eyes.Sunny shocked by what had happen and she realise she just standing front the gate and smile and touch her forehead.Indeed the best day for her too.

At the room Sunny cannot smile like idiot while Taayeon just laugh at it and talk " You just so so ~ uhh nevermind.I'm happy for you " Sunny just ignore her and prepared going to bed but disturb by the upcoming message from unknown number.She start to reply and asking eventually who is it and the number is Sehun number.He said he ask for her number from Luhan.Sehun just simply sent goodnight to her with love emoji .Sunny squeal from the message she been received at and smile to Taeyeon.Taeyeon on the phone with Luhan and keep telling what happen to Sunny.

At the school they comfortable spent together with other and slowly develops strongs feeling each other and going out without their friends notice it.They been going to date couple of times and enjoyed the date.Every week they spent the times together with friends and the weekend they secretly going out because their friends going out to somewhere.Sunny walks into the cafe and notice Yeri with one boy and Yeri sees Sunny and just smile at her.She goes upstairs and went to sit by the window.She waiting Sehun to meet up at the cafe.Yeri slowly smile like an idiot and sent the message to everyone that she see Sunny.Just about to leave with her friend Yeri look at the door and see Sehun goes upstairs.She quickly sent the message.Her friend " squirtle ! enough already sent message and walk look at front " Yeri just smile at the boy " okayy cookiess ~ " and left the cafe.