YOU AND I

You're Mine

Sunny just quietly sitting beside Taeyeon at the dance studio.The studio is special place for both of them because they knew each other at the studio and many memories for these two.They waiting for the seven girls because they going out after finish practice.Taeyeon place her head on Sunny laps and sleep while Sunny listening music with earphone and humming the music.Then,the group of boys coming into the studio and startled when they see Taeyeon and Sunny sleping.They wanna just quickly go out but Hyoyeon ,Tiffany,Jessica,Sooyoung,Yuri,Yoona,Seohyun enter the studio and laughing loudly then they see them and share greeting .They asking the boys why being so quiet isn't Taeyeon and Sunny at the studio.The boys show the girls is silently sleeping.They just nodd when they see the two is sleeping.

But,Sunny hear someone talking made her get up and see them.She slowly wake up Taeyeon then tell her they already arrive.Both of them asking all of them being so late made them waiting for two hours.Then,the teachers coming and quickly tell them to sit because he wanna made announcement.They will coupling and made group and performs to audience.Firstly,Jessica Suho,Sehun Sunny,Luhan Taeyeon,Baekhyun Tiffany,Sooyoung Kris,Seohyun Kai.Secondly the group is Yoona Yuri Chen Chanyeol Xiumin.Lastly,Lay Hyoyeon D.O and Tao.The teachers Mr.Shim tell them if they are free and wanna join the contest that he told about earlier.If they are not never mind.They just okay with the group or pairing because they always together because Mr.Shim know the couples but Sunny and Sehun is not.That's made the others shock with the pairing because they both not close and just talking if importants thing happen , the two were most awkwards .

Then,they quickly disscuss and Seokai , Sookris,Baekfany cannot join because they involve trip at the school also Xiumin and Tao.For the group they just combine,Yoona Yuri Chanyeol Lay D.O and Chen.The coples that gonna join will choose the song that Mr.Shim wrote at the paper and choose it in the box.Susica get Moves like jagger , then Sunhun Troublemaker and made the others clapping made the two become uncomfortable.Lutae choose and get Moves like jagger same with Susica.Sunny just thinks and she goes to Taeyeon tell her she not satisfied because she just rarely met Sehun yet they are not close enough.Luhan also hearing Sunny tell to Taeyeon and tell her it's gonna be okay Bunny.Luhan call Sunny bunny Taeyeon taetae but now is yeobo<3 and the girls call him Lulu.They become friends since young age and Luhan and Taeyeon is lover .Sunny"but Lulu i'm really not ~ haish never mind...."Taeyeon and Luhan look each other made eye contact asking what's happen to Sunny.Then Taeyeon whisper to Luhan ,Sunny do not like pairing with the strangers yet there are not usually talking.

Luhan just tell Sunny it's okay because Sehun his bestfriends is gentleman and nice. Sunny just smile and they seat at the corner while looking the others jokingly and talking .Then Sunny go out and Taeyeon just looking her.They notice Sunny get out and Sehun also not in the studio.They just continue talking and quietly take photo of Taeyeon Luhan and giggling together.Taeyeon just ignore them and continue listen the music trough earphone that she sharing with Luhan.Luhan hold her hand and kiss it.They saw it and make 'awww' face and jealous towards them .They just laughing . Then Sunny and got in and sit at the Lutae couple and smile to them and give mineral bottle to them.Luhan"eh!why the bottle just two?"Sunny "Lulu , i dont have money to buy three..just share with Taengoo" Taeyeon just laugh with it and the others listen it also join Taeyeon.Then Yoona and Yuri make excited face and screaming then Yuri"wohooo!kiss trough drinking the bottle.Aigoo~so sweet~"they just laughing at Yuri statement.

Sehun just got in the studio feels strange when they laughing and ignore them and sit beside Luhan and hug Luhan arm"hyung.."Luhan just ask him why.He just said nothing.Taeyeon and Sunny look at him with weird face and just let him.The others already go out with they boyfriends and girlfriends left the four.Then Taeyeon and Sunny "bunny-ah lets go out this weekends, we go to the beach."Sunny"haish taengoo i'm busy this week."Luhan tell Taeyeon"yeobo!bunny lie to you because her parents not at home this weekends,how come you busy bunny-ah"while making aegyo face to them.Sunny look at Taeyeon and tell her okay.Taeyeon ask Sehun and he just agree with it because he staying at Luhan place this weekThe couples screaming enjoying because they gonna go beach this weekends and Taeyeon and Luhan send text to others and they gonna join to.

They go back the house togethers because they live in the same housing and were next each other.Taeyeon Luhan Sunny and Sehun.

 

 

HUHUHU!THIS STORY STILL NOT JJANG LIKE YOUR STORIES.I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT .