TOGETHER

You're Mine

They were happily playing at the beach.They play volleyball and the judge is Luhan and Taeyeon.Sunny and Sehun pick up the ball because they lost on paper rock scissors game.Then after finish playing volleyball they eating , D.O Hyoyeon Chen and Lay cooking it.They just chatting and laughing and Sunny and Taeyeon talking about something and they ask them , they just said nothing.Sunny and Sehun take the food together and gonna share with Taeyeon and Luhan because thair tired being judge volleyball for the kids..HAHAHAHAHA!Then Sooyoung and Kris "ehem2x!"then they look at Sunny Sehun busily taking food .Taeyeon"yeobo!it's nice view right?"Luhan said indeed beautiful view,then they just nodded agree.They both don't notice they talking about them because the food .Then, Sunny scream and hold Sehun arm yell "bug!"Sehun startled with Sunny action and hold her hand "it's nothing, just bug"Luhan"bunny-ah,come here!let's Sehun bring the food."Sunny"it's okay,they were many food to give the 'king and queen',right Sehun?"

Then,they bring the food and give them the food while the others looking they both.Sunny ask them what's wrong with the faces.They just tell nothing.They eat and eat because the food so delicious because the one cook it so JJang!They share stories and D.O with hyoyeon take pic of Lutae couple and they said really beautiful.Suddenly Suho tell Hyoyeon to take picture him with Jessica.Hyoyeon just okay and they laughing because Suho made Jessica kiss him lips.Jessica embarrased with it and Kris said "no need to be shy okay,ice queen .haahahha!"then he kiss Sooyoung.Sooyoung just smile and kiss Kris back.Then Luhan"hohohoho!enough already there is person not comfortable with this , right bunny?"Sunny shock with the question and she kick Luhan.They all laugh and Kai"yah Sehun!wanna do it ? go get your room." Sehun just ignore it and continue eating.

They go swimming and Sunny and Taeyeon also Luhan not join them .They wanna rest a bit and then go swim.Luhan and Taeyeon look at Sunny, Sunny look at them and ask them what's wrong.They ask if she feel comfortable with Sehun, Sunny tell them yes, a lil bit~..Then they playing until they begin tired..They walk go home together and meet at the school next week.At the school they were not same class , Lutae , Susica ,Sookris , Seokai and Sunny Sehun same class while the others same class also.When recess they get together and eating under the big tree at the school.D.O and Suho arrive and ask them about the contest next month, have they prepare.They all nodded and look and Sunny and Sehun, they both looking each other and ask them what is it.Luhan and Sehun"hun-ah have you prepare it?"Sehun"not yet but we will practice it this weekend and complete it and until the day we just have practice it."They nodd and tell Sunny and Sehun good luck.

The weekend at the studio become usually noises from them at the studio laughing and joking.But for Sunny and Sehun , Susica and Lutae they practice and practice until complete the dance and singing.Mr.Shim leave his work to Kris and Suho to watch the kids.Suho and Luhan also the girls began satisfied the dance and singing, so they ask them to watch it and comment to make the performance become super good.They start and finish it with poerful performance for them and they ask Sunny and Sehun have they done.For Sunny it's not but Sehun tell them they already done..They begun the music then the two start the performance..They not really satisfied because Sunny look scare when doing skinship with Sehun.So Luhan Taeyeon show them , they look and try again .Finally they said it's good.

While the others talking, Sehun and Sunny continue practice with Luhan Taeyeon and Jessica Suho.Susica and Lutae watch Sunny and Sehun practice and suddenly Sunny gonna falling because the heels.Then , Sehun quickly hold her prevent her from fall down , Sunny hold Sehun tightly and they look each other then the others try to tease them "hey, both of you just kiss and go date and have one room."They all laughing what Sooyoung told , made them shy and quickly stand .Sunny(whoosh!my heart beat damn so fast!) and Sehun"urhmmm~"while clear his throat.After finish practice they head to home together.But they all quickly leave Sehun and Sunny go home together.Sehun"are you okay?"Sunny"i'm okay,thanks"they both walking together and they heart beating fast,Sunny feel cold but she do show it to Sehun and Sehun notice it and take his jacket and give to Sunny and wrap it on her shoulder.Sunny"thanks."Sehun just smile to her and slowly hold her hand and look at his right and clear his throat.Sunny startled and look at they hand and just shyly smile .

They don't know that the others following them, they watch the couple and they happy with it.Back at the practice before Sunny and Sehun try to throw the awkwardness between them and while dancing Troublemaker the way Sehun hold her make Sunny feels something also Sehun hold and his stare to Sunny make him happy just with her.Before they know the others made plan for them.Then , slowly they get home,Sehun look at Sunny and tell her goodnight and Sunny while Sehun try to talk she try to release her hand.But Sehun hold Sunny tightly and kiss her hand and walk go his house.Sunny quickly get to house and sent text to Luhan and Taeyeon what happen.Without they know Sehun and Sunny sent text to Luhan and Taeyeon same time.