SUCCESS

You're Mine

They all gather at the practice room.They keep practice until the pre rehearsal on the next day.Suddenly Sooyoung suggest they should have a little fun before tomorrow.Luhan asking and everyone seem interested to Sooyoung idea.She suggest every pair should team up and play a game and the loser couple should spend the next day together also follow every words of the others even they already finish the competition.Everyone just laugh at it because they been staring at Sunny and Sehun.Kris just smirk at Sehun and Sehun feel not good about the game.

Sehun look at Sunny and give her look that they can win the game.Sunny just awkwardly smile*don't stare at me Sehun i've might faint ~ . Sooyoung start to explain the game and the have to play rock scissors paper to combine the team and fight for premilinary.The team decide and they start the game.All the time they playthey have so much fun also noted that Sunny and Sehun enjoy the time together.Suddenly the door open they hoobae come into the room because the noise they made.Then Kris ask Wendy and the girls join , Yeri scream happiness.Sooyoung just pat Yeri head and said " Aigoo my baby maknae " .

They started play another game and they can see the plan is going to be success.Everyone enjoyed the game and the Sookris couple count the score.Unfortunately there is two couple have to compete to win for the last game.The couple who need to compete is Seokai Sunhun ! Taeyeon just look at them and her ahjumma laugh burst out make the acquintance laugh too and wish them all the best.Then Kris question made the others think , What is the last game ? Luhan decide they should just play rock scissor paper to choose the loser of game after everyone chaos to suggest this and that.Taeyeon agreed the idea and the others think not bad to finish the game.Sunny said good luck to Sehun and Sehun said I will win this game ! They both have confident look.

But they did not know it's always luck who made the decision.They already past the third round and Seokai - 2 Sunhun - 1 . Both of them look at each other and pray they will win this game.Kai just chuckle and said Sehunna~ just give up already.These kids need something sweet like sugar to watch.Sehun just smile sheepishly.The last round make everyone curious who will win and Wendy simply talk in English " Oh God , please make Kai win. We all need sugar to make our life enjoyable " Kris just laugh loudly at what Wendy simply wish.

The moment has come and they all focus on it and wish their plan come true.As expected the game is nerve wrecking for the couple* no uhhh ~ only Sunhun just anxiously who think whose gonna win this game.Kai said rock paper scissor and He scream happily because He win the game and everyone become wild screaming laughing because the result and what had they plan work it.Sehun just stood there and look at Sunny and blushing so much same as Sunny.

Little they don't know they already plan it nicely and Sookris threat Kai if he don't want follow the idea they will prevent Kai meet Seohyun for a month.Kai just absurdly said " Hell no i'm going lose the game , I'm not losing ma babe " Sookris just smile satisfied because the idea from Lutae couple is marvelous.They need to see Sunny Sehun not awkwardly approach each other and make they fell comfortable and finally confess to each other.Like ahhh! they are so shy to much duhh ~ 

 

 BOW ,

I'M SORRY NOT UPDATE THE STORY LIKE A GOOD AUTHOR

I'M BUSY BECAUSE THIS YEAR I'M ABOUT TO GRADS PEOPLE ~

BOW AGAIN ~