Friendship chp2

F R I E N D S H I P [three-shot] -Hiatus-

 

XXX---XXX

Seohyun just walked out from art room and she saw her crush!!! Yes, she really likes him.

Thum…

Thum…

Thum…

Her heart suddenly beating quickly as she just finished 5 times run around the field. Seohyun smiled while looked at her crush. She still remembered the smiled that the guy gave to her when she first meets him, at school.

She looked at his school uniform; waa… she think whatever he wears it will become hot topic at school. She peeked at his nametags that he wears… she mumbled…

Jung Daehyun.

Yeah, the busan Woobin… Seohyun chuckled. She like Daehyun for a long time but she really sure that Daehyun not even remember her plus he maybe didn’t knew that Seo Juhyeon existence. Seohyun was just a plain girl. She thinks she just a comeo in the drama or novel.

Beside she is not as cute as Jieun…

Not has a high confident lever as Hyuna…

Do not have a charisma in her eyes like Jiyeon…

As lastly she really cannot be friend with anyone like Hara…

Because she shy… and she think everyone thinks she is boring person.

But hey, she stills a good friend toward her friends!!! All of her friends thinks she will be a good omma when she will become omma to her child someday… even, Jiyeon, Hyuna and Jieun call her as omma.

Actually she likes Daehyun for long time since she was a plain junior in her school. She always looked at Daehyun secretly, she scared that Daehyun fans will kill her if they all knew that the plain girl likes their idol or fake future boyfriend.

She looked at where was Daehyun will went to, but the action but today that action really make her regret and plus it make her heart sink in deep sea of sadness.

Seohyun saw Daehyun talked to the popular girl in the school, Sunhwa. Yeah, they laughing and pokes each other arms. Seohyun just held her tears and quickly exited the main door of her school.

She cannot held her tears while she walking, at first she run until she tired and her leg were gave up. She collapsed on the road while her tears already flow at her cheek.. And she sobs quietly while her hands tried to wipe her tears that flow at her cheek careless.

“Yah, Seohyun why is you being so sensitive?  They both just pokes each other while joking around toward each other.. but why you want to be so jealous about that??” Seohyun mumbled as her tears still flow.

-the next week-

Seohyun tried to forget about Daehyun and wherever they both meet, Seohyun surely will avoid him. While she avoided Daehyun, she got closer to Yonghwa.

At Daehyun sided, he really don’t like when Seohyun and Yonghwa got together. Yeah, the jealous feeling all is over him. He clenches his hands into fist.

It’s was rainy day, and Seohyun forget to bring her umbrella with her to the school. So she wait alone at the bus stop. Suddenly, she heard someone came to the bus stop plus the raindrop. When she looked at the person, her eyes widen.

Jung Daehyun…

She took breath in and out slowly, she knew even thought she tried to forget him. She never will.

“Hi..” Daehyun said awkwardly. Seohyun cannot believe what just she heard from Daehyun.. ‘he talking to me!’ she thought and then looked at Daehyun.

“Are you okay?” Daehyun asked Seohyun worried as Seohyun eyes never blink.

“Gosh,,” Seohyun mumbled.

“What?” Daehyun asked

“Nothing~”Seohyun smiled awkwardly. Daehyun put his umbrella on the floor, he sat beside 35 cm.

There was a silent between them, Daehyun don’t like it actually. So he courage his self to talk to her.

“Um, do you and Yonghwa have relationship?” Daehyun asked. Seohyun chuckled.

“Nope, we just friend” Seohyun said. “But why?” She said and looked at Daehyun. Daehyun don’t knew what to said.

“It’s because you don’t stalk me anymore…” Daehyun said while looked at Seohyun brown eyes.

“Oh-o, who are stalks you?!” Seohyun said her face now blushes.

“So, after all this time what you doing when you see me?” Daehyun asked playfully.

“I-I just looking at you..” Seohyun said, she really don’t how to defend her self anymore.

But she heard Daehyun sighed, a heavy sighed. She then looked at him. “But I just want you to know, I really like when you looking at me… so I hope you can forever looks at me, only me…” Daehyun said while hold Seohyun hand.

Seohyun looked at Daehyun and then she smiled, “Of course. I will always look at you,, only Jung Daehyun…” She smiled, while Daehyun chuckled. The rain still falling down…

---xxx---

This is for Bubblesbbsr because you want Seohyun and Daehyun, right? P.S: Imma really sorry but I has to do Jiyeon with Myungsoo... Because the others want that couple... >_<


 

 

“Uhh, who is coming to my house at this time..?” Hyuna said while looked at her family clock that tic toc it’s about 2 a.m. Hyuna sighed again when someone push the ringtone at the door.

“I’m sure I will tell father to change the ringtone, even the ringtone so noising but they all can sleep! I don’t understand my family… “ She said while she walking toward the door, and she open the door.

“What you want-” Hyuna said but when she open her eyes, she saw…

Park Jiyeon, her best friend with puff eyes, she crying…

“Jiji… why is you cries?” Hyuna said, Jiyeon then hug her. Hyuna can hear Jiyeon sobs. “It’s alright..” Hyuna said while patted Jiyeon back slowly.

“No… it’s not alright, he broke up with me” Jiyeon said while looked at him.

 ‘Aigoo, Jiyeon you imagine…’ Hyuna thought. Yeah, Jiyeon is normal girl but she actually has a little depress because of that she always to imagine the things that will never ever become true.

Such as her relationship with her crush, Kim Myungsoo… a.k.a L…

Yeah, she cannot think straight with that things, “Jiyeon, I think you need a little nap, okay?” Hyuna said.

Jiyeon shook her head, “No, no I don’t need sleep I just need my myungsoo…” Jiyeon said while looked at Hyuna.

Hyuna always looked at Jiyeon as clever girl and strong girl but when come to Myungsoo she really looked like innocent little kid. “Jiyeon, sleep alright? I’m going to make you a glass of milk okay?” Hyuna said. Jiyeon nodded.

Hyuna gave Jiyeon her milk, then Jiyeon felt asleep at the sofa. Hyuna looked at Jiyeon sleep face, ‘Jiyeon really make me felt pity for her… I wish I can make Myungsoo love you…” Hyuna said while rubbed Jiyeon hairs.

Suddenly, someone call Hyuna. She then pick up her phone it was Seohyun “Yah, Jiyeon is crying again because of him?” Seohyun as the older girl, she really took a good care of her friend.

“Ehm.. but she already felt asleep… so you don’t have to worry, my family already sleep…” Hyuna said.

Seohyun nodded, “Okay, Tomorrow we all meet at the school because I think I really cannot go to your home because it already midnight..” Seohyun said sound sad because she cannot help her friend.

“It’s okay, I will take care of her” Hyuna said and then they both disconnect the telephone line.

Jieun and Hara telephone Hyuna too, they both really worried about Jiyeon but they cannot come to Hyuna house because it’s already midnight.

While Hyuna reply her message to her Hara, someone come to living room, “Yah, why you don’t sleep again? And close the lamp” the boy said to Hyuna.

Suddenly, Hyuna throw the sofa pillow to that person. Her eyes suddenly felt want to cry. “Yah, How dare you!!” The person said and come to Hyuna. Then he saw the sleep Jiyeon.

“Who is this?” He asked Hyuna. “And why she in our house?” He asked again.

“You make her like this!! How there you, Kim Myungsoo” Hyuna said while her tears already falling down to her cheeks.

And yes, Kim Myungsoo is her older cousin and he don’t ever knew Jiyeon existence…  

---xxx---

This is for Jiyeonn and Freda123,,-----  Actually I want to make this story are happy ones, but my bad sides won't allow me to do that~ xD

 

--xxx--

Okay, everyone~ there only will be Hara and Hyuna story so wait for that :D

And don’t forget to comment to me