Friendship chp 1

F R I E N D S H I P [three-shot] -Hiatus-

 

xxxxxxxxxxx-----------------xxxxxxxxxx

No One P.O.V

IU was at school in her classroom, playing guitar waiting for her friend. She murmured soft song, while her eyes closed that meant she into the song… Suddenly, someone pats her shoulder. She look at the person, it’s was Juniel with smiling face. “Oh, Junie~ what is you doing here?” IU asking while looked at Juniel.

Juniel smiled, “Do you forget about I’m assistant head of the class? My duty is lock the door, dear” Juniel smiled. IU was just nodding understanding, “And you Jieun?” Juniel asked.

“Nothing, actually waiting for Hara~ but it’s seem she don’t come” IU said. “Okay then, I think I should going back to my home now” IU said while put her guitar in the guitar bag.

Juniel smiled and nodded, “Sorry if I disturb you, Jieunnie~ and bye” Juniel said while waves to Jieun.

Jieun nodded chuckles, “Yes, meet you tomorrow… bye~” Jieun smiled and waves Juniel. Juniel walked away from her classroom.

-

-IU P.O.V-

I walked toward the gate, tired… yes, really tired. But when I near the gate, I saw a boy figure… and he is my crush, Wooyoung…. This is weird why he don’t going to his house, yet? Weird totally weird, but my heart beating fast!!! Aigoo, I hope my face not getting red as tomato!!!

“Yah, why is you still at the school? Kiddo~” Wooyoung said while smirked at me. Aigoo, that boy!!!~ He calls me kiddo again…

I glared at him, “Yaa, Loser~ who you is calling Kiddo? You are the kiddo!” I stick out my tongue. He really like to having fight with me, does him? Why I felt love with the jerk… A handsome jerk!!!

“Yeah, If I’m kiddo you will be miss chubby~” He stick out his tongue, playfully. Hish!!! I am going to kill you, Jang Wooyoung!!! But why he so cute while he stick out his tongue…. Hehe, sick me~

“Whatever, Kiddo plus Miss chubby your new name” He said smirked, Aigoo that smirked make me fall love with him…. Haha, again sick me~ But, How come he call me chubby? I’m just 52 Kilogram, With 159 height and that why I look a little bit chubby…

 But I knock his head with my head, serve you~ while stick out my tongue. “Yaa!!! Lee Jieun!!!” He yelled to me.

“Wae?” I said try to make innocent face, “Yah, I’m going to my home now!!! Bye, loser!!!” I said while running away from him before he smack down me, hehe~

Yes, I like him since 12 years old, he is my table mates.  He really like fight with me, playful ones. At first, I promise to myself that I will never falling love with that jerk!!! But you know, my heart doesn’t hear my word… she really naught ß my heart, hehe. Day by day he really attracted me with the sound of his laughing… he really special to me, and I think he like me too because he only play with me. For example if some girl talked to him, he became ice cube really show that he don’t really like to talk with him.

Plus our entire friend said that we both really sweet, outside of myself I just show that whatever but in my heart I felt like I’m the lucky girl in the world. Ever my friend, Seohyun, Jiyeon, Hara and Hyuna think I’m crazy.

Until we 13 years old, we are still in same class. But this time I sit with Hyuna, but that not stop our relationship. We both still fight playfully and I really happy about it~ and then Juniel come to our school become our classmate. She really pretty and innocent and everyone like her. The entire boys are in our classmate like her, she really quite one. But that not stop anyone to like her than me, the girl who is really hyper and chubby ones.

One day, Juniel asking me. It’s Wooyoung and me are couple? Haha~ I’m really happy!!! I smiled and said we just friend only. I think that was my happiest day on that year!!! Haha~ Oh, I already arrived at my house!! Haha, I’m chuckles I’m really like those memory. We both already 16 year old, good memory…

-

Next morning I get up early, to go to school. Yeah, I really cannot wait to me HIM!!! Haha~ I’m getting out from my house and I saw Seohyun, aigoo~ she wait for me… I touch… hehe~

“Yaa, Jieun~ Palli, We has to go to school~” Seohyun said while take my hand and we walked to the road.

“Jieunnie? Why, something happen?” Seohyun asked. I’m nodding happily, and I think she knew already why I’m happy today~ we walked to the classroom and we saw sleeping Hara while Jiyeon and Hyuna chatting happily. We smiled to each other.

We going to the cafeteria, It’s was our recess time. Hyuna and Jiyeon the hyper the most when it’s come to food~ and plus me~ hehe, after we bought all that we want to eat. We sat at our privet place, at field under the tree. While we eat, we all must chat.

Suddenly, Hara told something “Guys! Here me, please…” We all turn to her, curiously. “You know, Juniel having relationship with Wooyoung!!!” Hara said and we all are shocked. They all turn to me this time, I knew my face became pale as sheet of paper… but really? Wooyoung… my Wooyoung… my crush?...

I felt tears falling down to my cheeks. My heart hurt… really hurt. All my friend started to felt same with me, they hug me… sincere…

Hara told me everything that she heard, actually they both started to date last year… Ohh, heart... please don’t be hurt too much… I thought he like me, but it just my imaginary… I take breath in and out, okay Jieun…

Day by day, I saw the truth... 

The hurt one...

Yeah, then I realize that ways Wooyoung looked at Juniel there was love... the sicere ones... not like he look at me just looked as friend. My heart hurt crushing into pieces... Wooyoung, you make me hurt so much...

I hope you be happy there then... We don't has fate to be together,there was no..

Jieun for Wooyoung and Wooyoung to Jieun

but...

There only has, Wooyoung for Juniel and Juniel for Wooyoung...

I will forget you...

I looked at my friends… they seem very worry about me, and I will try my best to be strong to my friend… Because they all everything to me, my sunshine and my life…

End of IU P.O.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, done with this chapter... I looked at the comment you all want IU friend's to have some role too, then I will make it~ So enjoy :D

 

IU Love you~ hehe :D