Meeting Her/Him

AS IT IS ....

A/N - Somehow for some reason...I feel like updating this...Must be missing my girl a lot,and finally hearing from her..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun looked out at the window as the captain announces that the plane is making the descent and soon be landing soon. His heart started to beat faster,meeting somebody , a total stranger in fact is something that he has never done before. He doesn't know ,how did it happen, when suddenly the need to meet Izzabelle,is just getting to much for him. She has been occupying his mind lately,and it will be ridiculous to be falling to a girl you have not met yet. He will be laughed off by his Hyung,if he ever told them.

Italy is so far off, from Korea. But Kyuhyun has no choice,he has to meet her to place where he is not known. Their band has been getting more popular in Asia ,more that they ever expected, and to meet somebody, especially of opposite is totally taboo in their company. Their girlfriends should be their fans and they are not allowed to have a relationship,or they will be reprimanded by the company and much more be fined. Jonghyun has been paying off  for getting caught by the press and for making it public, his relationship with Shin Se Kyung. The guy must be really in love with her gambling his career for her. The fans are very possessive ,their fans much more ,and yes very passionate regarding their Idols. And Kyuhyun being the youngest and the most popular,for sure it will be a big scandal,if he ever get caught meeting a girl somewhere....

Izzabelle is anxious, she could not placed her feelings,excited,afraid and very nervous. Is he going to be there waiting for her,as he told her on the phone ? her parents will be shocked,if they ever learned this, their little girl meeting a stranger to a strange place. Though  Izzabelle grew up very independent, and has globally traveled the world ,sometimes by herself, but still this one is different. She is meeting her Idol, not that she is really his bias ed but then he is part of the group. A lot of girls has fallen for his charm,and she was surprised at herself too,to have fallen to the same trap as the others.

What is he doesn't show up ? What is she going to do in Italy ? And she knows for sure that she is going to be disappointed. She has not told a soul about her secret trip. She knows that she is doing a crazy and dangerous things and yet, she could not stop herself.She just need to meet him,make sure that he is real for sure....

And then as she walked out of the gate....he is there waiting for her. She could not believed that he is there for her. Her stomach were into knots,and palms becoming sweaty. He smiled as he came near her, charming his way to her heart.

"Belle,you came." he said,unberlieving that she is finally here in front of him.She is very beautiful. It is the East meets West. She is tall almost coming to his height and yet he is not a small man,he is almost six feet , so she must be around 5 ' 9" , and yes she got this mmodel figure that everybody will envy.Her eyes big and round , like a doll that is staring back at you. nose high  and pointed and lips so perfectly arch and shaped and so pink.. Her beauty is so natural, that she doesn't need any make up on . She will stand out even in a crowd.  She is really beautiful beyond belief.

Izzabelle too,can't believe it herself. Kyuhyun is standing tall ,right in front of her. His eyes is Asian, like almond shaped. but with a dreamy look, his nose high and well shaped and lips ,full and pink . He is very handsome man and very charming ,as he keep on smiling at her. Her Hangul is not that good,and his English is almost non existent,so how are they going to communicate now....

"I told you,I am coming. Have you been waiting?" she asked in her broken Hangul.

"Yeah for a while. The weather has been pretty good and warm here. I am getting thirsty. " he said.

"Come on let us get something to drink then." Izzabelle said.

"I have been wanting to,but I am afraid they won't be able to understand me." Kyuhyun said, Izzabelle having traveled ,has been fluent with languages, and soon emough she was talking to the lady as she ordered a drink for both od them. Kyuhyun was so amazed. She can speak languages, beautiful beyond description, and yes so down to earth,and is not even aware of what she got, and her feet are still clearly on the ground....Right there and there...Kyuhyun knows that he is in love...a girl like her is like one in a million...and it will be such a waste if she ever let her get away in his life...as he stared at her...

-----------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun brought Izzabelle to the hotel , and somehow the idea of her staying in a room with a man, is something that is neevr thought of. With it presumptous to say,that something can happen to them....staying at the same room together ? Is he expecting her to sleep with him? The thought made Izzabelle very nervous....for she has never with a man before....

"I hope you don't mind,sharing the room with me." he said.

Izzabelle just shook her head and smile. "So where do you want to go tomorrow?" as she asked him sitting on the sofa.

"I don't know,you are the one who knows the place. You can take me anywhere. I am just happy to be free for few days." he said,sitting down beside her.

"Maybe we can go to Milan or Firenze...we will just rent a car and go around." she said.

"Your the Boss. I am practically at your mercy now." teasing her , and staring at her. Izzabelle blushed at his staring....as they stared at each other...and then she felt Kyuhyun's hand on her chin....and moved her face closer to him.

"Izzabelle....I know...but i have been wanting to do this,since I laid my eeys on you...." as she felt his lips on her....as che closed her eyes and let herself enjoyed his kisses......for it may never come and happen again,and if this is a dream...then maybe she can dream on much longer.....and never wake up....clinging to his hold on her...And yes Kyuhyun's kisses is beyond expectations and imagination ,for it is pure....Heaven....