Super Junior and Frienship.

AS IT IS ....

Anne rushed to open the door in their house. After a whole night of working in the hospital, all she wants is the security of her room. The traffic has been terrible and what with all the people int he rush to go to the city and to their work place. Sitting on the traffic that is hardly moving sure doesn't help when you have been awake all night and on your feet. She was having a hard opening her eyes,as she drive home.

And as soon as she opened the door,her husband 's face came around from the kitchen . "Coffee ?" he asked. Anne nodded her head. Well she is off tonight. It will be nice to be up for a couple of hours ,so she can update her stories. "And i cooked breakfast " as he added. Anne swallowed, the table is all laid out with eggs and sausage and yes even fried rice. Filipinos and yes Asian eats rice and the morning,and American just can't believe that.  Anne gulp and looked at her waist. Her husband is not making it easy for her to diet...

After breakfast, she went back in their bedroom,and turned the computer on . A smile came in her face. She wondered if she have any comments on her stories, as she waited for the computer to load. Who would think that a woman like her will be doing this thing and at her age.. Her friends will never believe it in a million of years. And writing fanfic of all...she laughed at the irony.

And as soon as she logged on and checked her maessages on the wall, excitement came to her,as two of her friend has left messages on the wall.She started tickling the keyboard to reply to them.

Writing fanfic has been her therapy and yes to ease her boredom. There is not much to do lately, and yes she is startting to get bored. Even the regular trip to the mall , doesn't  do it anymore.She knows she got to do something else in her life but she doesn't know what,and for now, writing fanfics give her the thrills and the perks in her life.

And yes in the process of writing she also get involved with all the idols,though she started as a fan of  boyband from Taiwan ,Fahrenheit, she started moving to another group and now Super Junior has caught her eyes,and thanks to her daughter who is so into Korean Pop. Excitement came to her as the picture of her idol pop on the screen. Yesung's face smiling down at her...and so is Kyuhyun and Donghae.

Izza is on, as she hurriedly type and greet her. * Have you seent he layest of SuJu ? Wow the video is so good and all of them looking so hot. And Kyuhhun is one of the front dancer...I couldn't believe it when I saw it. And my Yesung is looking so hot...I just keep on watching it over and over again.* as she typed. Her husband came in the room and then shr tried to hide the screen.from him.

"I thought you are tired and sleepy and what are you still doing and up ?" he asked as he took his ceel phone on the side table.

"I am not sleepy yet, I am just checking my stories. " as she answered.

"the way you are spending time on that one,you should be raking money from it." he snorted. Her husband is jealous , seeing the hot guys on the screen ,but she just ignored him. He should know better by now,.that they are stuck forever, and there is no other way. Anne just smiled at him.

Izabelle replied as * Kyuhyun dancing ? I can't believe it. So what they do to him, put him in boiling water and tenderized him. I still miss Geng.And it is too bad that he could not be Han Kyung anymore but just Han Geng . I still don't like that evil Kyuh." but Izabelle was fuming inside.How dare him replaced my Han Geng in the  front. act. They are going to hear from me, Izzabelle thought.

* How come you dislike the guy. Me I like him a lot  ,in fact he is my second bias next to Yesung., I like guys with great voices.His sense of humor might be off to some but I really do like it. It is something deep. and really funny. Don't you know that if you feel like that, it could mean the opposite and that you really,really like him. ha ha *

* I don't think so,and there is no way in the world that the evil Kyuh will replace my Han Geng* Izzabelle replied. * Doing my report now Unnie, I am so busy with foundations and school nowadays. I miss you*

* I miss you too girl. Just post on my wall if you have time. School is more important. Maybe you can find your man in there and don't study so hard and have fun too.You are young ,enjoy it while you can* Anne posted.

* Don't worry about me Unnie. I will*  as Izabelle went back to her report.....SM will surely hear from her.They are just too much first her DBSK had split and now they are in a legal battle and yes no more Yunjae which she liked so much. And her Jaejoong,her poor Jaejoong, and now Han Geng, is gone  Stupid SM,they are so money hungry, I just can't  take this anymore as she checked in on the SuJu UFO account....

Izabelle started typing in Hangul with much difficulty.Well Hangul is not her language and being the most difficult language known to man.she is having a hard time constructing her sentences. She is not a dummy when it comes to languages, she can speak English, German ,Spanish and Tagalog and yes Korean too. Well thanks for being such a mutt. She is an American but her blood line is German,Spanish,Filipino and American.And aside from the fact that her Father is in military too and they got to travel all over the globe. So the mixtures of cultures and language doesn't bother her at all...And yes they will hear from her whether they like it or not...