The Gift

AS IT IS ....

Izzabelle stared at the packages in front of her  CD's of Super Junior and poster pictures  of them as she opened each one of them. She wondered who could have sent her these things. She could not think of anybody who would sent her these things. Nobody in her Family would do these ,much less be bothered by her own craziness to K Pop . And her friends doesn't even know about thses cause she has been hiding ,and would not dare to tell a soul ,unless she is ready to be labeled as weird...

The only possibility is the guy that she has been communicating with for the last few days. He said that he is the  Cho Kyuhyun. But who would ever believed that. Even she herself could not believe that she is communicating to him. Maybe it is someone or one of the staff that is acting out as him., as she frown at the thought.

How did she even started communicating with,she could not even remember. She just went to UFO to complain about replacing Han Geng ,He was usually in the middle and one of the lead dancer and now they have replaced him with Kyuhyun,and he doesn't have the same grace as her favorite. And Kyuhyun got the nerve to criticized her Hangul,and in as much as she was having a hard time sending messages in Hangul. Well he was quite known for that and that nothing escapes him for one.

Maybe she just need to ask him if he is the one that sent her the packages. They been having a good time communicating with each other , and he is not mean as they said he was. In fact she has a good time getting to know him. But is he really the real one ? Is he really the real Cho Kyuhyun and not just one of the staff that took fancy in her ???

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzabelle looked at the screen as she took a deep breath and was quite confused at what to answer him.....

"Do you really like me ?" Kyuhyun asked.

Would it be alright to say yes ? Will it not be too forward for him and especially in their culture. She is an American after all and American are known for being too forward. But that how she is feeling right now. Kyuhyun made her heart flutters everytime, she is with him. And yes it would be an easy assumptions...that well...she does really like him...and might be more than that...but how can one be sure ,when you have not really met each other. Seeing him on screen and srage is totally different thing. There he is Cho Kyuhyun the star and not the real with flesh and blood..

She gulped hard before typing "Yes". She wondered if she is doing the right thing now.

"Then meet me in Italy.  I will wait for you there " he said.

Izzabelle think long and hard. This is the first time she is going to do this. Meeting some stranger she hardly knew. She knows for sure her family will say no. No people in her right frame of mind ,will say yes in meeting a virtual stranger and much more in a foreign land ,with no back up security whatsoever., He might be cute and popular but what if he turn out to be something else and not the Prince Charming that everybody thought he is ? What if he turns out to be a bad guy ? But the excitement in seeing him in person and for real overtook her right judgement at the moment..

She closed her eyes and think of him,and yes she can feel her own heart beating and screaming yes.....Yes she wants to meet him and yes she wants to get to know him better than chatting on the computer. There , he will be this real person and not just a dream or an imagination.He will be the real Mr Cho Kyuhyun,all flesh and blood. One that she can see eye to eye and one that she can touch and feel..

"Alright, I will be there," she said....as she can't help but smiled and jumped.

Kyuhyun on the other end ,smiled. He will finally see her. His Izabelle,the girl that has been occupying his mind lately.  Will the feeling be the same or will it be stronger. He never expected to be feeling this way to a fan or to any girl but Izabelle  is different, he could feel it and he just knows it.....He just have to trust his heart on this....as he lay his back on his bed  and think of her....