Fights and a New Friend

The Purple Plague

 

“What do we do first?” Kwangmin and Key were sitting in the living room of the dorm. Kwangmin was terrified, he didn’t know what to do and he was lucky enough to find someone he knew. Who knew how he was going to survive is Key hadn’t found him?

 

“Well I think we should eat first, and then-“ A loud crash was heard in one of the rooms.

 

“What was that?”

 

“I didn’t know anyone else was here…”

 

“I’ll check.” Key stood up from the couch and went to find the source of the sound. The only sound he could hear now was the sound of his footsteps. He entered the room slowly scanning it for anything he should be concerned of. At the corner of his eyes he saw the pile of clothes move a little.

 

Alright Key. Almighty Key. Going to help Kwangmin survive this mess. It could be a mouse or whatever…” Slowly making his way to the dirty laundry, the pile started moving more and more.

 

“Ahhhh! I can’t breath!” The Pile sprang up and out came a dark haired boy.

 

“Who are you?” the boy who looked about Kwangmin’s age turned around to see Key.

 

“Key sunbaenim, From SHINee? Hello! I am Akio Hinata! It’s nice to meet you!” Akio bowed down low delighted to finally see someone who hasn’t cause the purple plague.

 

“Uh… How did you get in here?”

 

“Well I had to find some shelter so once I saw the people who came out and for some reason the didn’t lock their doors and I found it a chance to hide they had some food but I didn’t eat any oh is this your home? I’m sorry if I bothered you I-“ At that point Key blocked Akio out, “Well at least you can tell he’s healthy…

 

“Key Hyung! Are you okay?”

 

“Nae~ It’s just some kid who found shelter in your dorm,”

 

~~~

“Did you get your schedule yet?” Everyone over the age 17 was to get a schedule to show their jobs today. The shelter turned out to be really organized.

“Yes but there is no reason to get one. I’m going to break out and help Kwangmin,”

 

“Shut up Youngmin! You can’t break out. You know how tight security is?” Jeongmin paused to look around, “And talk any louder you’ll be caught!”

 

“I heard you guys are trying to break out?” The two jumped at the sound of the voice, “We want to help too, Key is out there,”

 

“Onew Hyung! Wait, Key is outside too? Kwangmin is outside because he was coughing…”

 

“Key’s outside because he sneezed. Only once. Funny how strict those guards are,” Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho stood next to Onew. All looked tired worried about their lost member.

 

“Wait, what are the signs of the Purple plague? Donghyun hyung never let us see them saying how it would ruin out ‘innocent minds’”

 

“You didn’t watch it on the news?”

 

“Our TV is broken,”

 

“One you get the Purple plague you’re body becomes bruised and numb and becomes a purplish color. So for the first few days of having the plague you are probably paralyzed. Then all of a sudden you feel better but you still have the purple on your skin, looking like a purple zombie. Soon you go insane, wanting to kill everyone in sight. So you do! Once you have it the plague either kills you if it’s too strong or you become one.” There was a silence, Jeongmin’s eyes widened at Jonghyun’s explanation.

 

“I could’ve gone all my life without that information…” Taemin murmered.

 

“So what’s the plan to getting out? I know Youngmin doesn’t have anything planned,” Jeongmin tried to lighten the mood, which was not really helping.

 

“We can pretend to cough and maybe they’ll kick us out,” Minho suggested.

 

“No they would kill us,”

 

“Wow such a kill joy,”

 

“I’m just speaking the truth,”

 

“The truth hurts,”

 

“Shut up!” Minho and Jeongmin glared at each other and turned their heads to Youngmin.

 

“If we’re going to get out then we need a plan,”

 

“Donghyun hyung could help us but you aren’t talking to him,”

 

“He left Kwangmi-“

 

“No he didn’t! He did all he could, Youngmin you’re so ignorant. He’s our leader and we all cared about Kwangmin just as much as you. So shut up and stop blaming it on Donghyun!” Jeongmin was getting frustrated at all this fighting a stomped to his room.

 

The rest stood in silence as they watched Jeongmin walking away, “Great, you made him pissed.”

 

~~~

“So… Akio, right? Do you know anything useful?” the trio was sitting in the living room and after introductions Key and Kwangmin still wondered if they should trust this kid.

 

“Yes, actually. I’ve been studying those people who are diseased and they seem to be evolving a little,”

 

“Wait, how do you even get close enough without getting caught or catch the plague?” Kwangmin asked curiously, he heard you could catch the plague easily.

 

“I don’t know, maybe my immune system is really strong? And you shouldn’t be talking Mr. Icanstopcoughing.”

 

“Coughing is NOT one of the symptoms of the Purple plague!”

 

“And how do you know? It could be and probably is,”

 

“Wait, wait, wait, stop fighting. What do you mean ‘evolving’?” Key interrupted before the two start fist fighting.

 

Akio gave Kwangmin a dirty look then turned to Key, ”Well I’ve seen them walk a little faster then usual. Also I was thinking, what if they started to mate?”

 

“Ew… Why would you even think about that?”

 

“I was just thinking you see I always wanted to be a scientists maybe I can find cure for the purple plague. Then I could be the youngest, smartest scientist in the world.  I would also be helping millions of people you know. But I must do it before they bomb us…”

 

“Wait BOMB?”

 

“What do you expect? It’s a whole city that’s filled with a disease, did you think they were just going to leave all these purple zombies out here while all those healthy people stay underground?” He did bring up a good point that no one actually thought of.

 

“And you expected to find a cure by yourself?”

 

“I found you two didn’t I?” 



 

Hello person who is actually reading this... So yeah it's probably really confusing if you have any questions about the purple plague just ask. And I hope you like Akio~ He's probably really annoying at this point too Has anyone seen Boyfriend's new MV? Kwangmin's purple hair! ^_^ and for some reason Jeongmin looks utterly adorable and I love how Donghyun got more screen time than usual. But Youngmin's not in there much ;--; Hyunseong and Minwoo were hot  Handsome, well they all were.