AKIO'S SASSY MOUTH WILL GET US KILLED

The Purple Plague

 

Oh yeah Akio is an OC of mine cause Team Kwangmin and Key needed a mini side kick :3 or so I thought... This chapter is written badly TT~TT Sorry I'll try to do better in the next one oh yeah and Jeongmin gets angry a lot for some reason in this story... 



 

“You want me to do WHAT?” Jeongmin and Donghyun were in Donghyun’s room of the shelter, which he shared with his family.

 

“I said apologize to Youngmin. You didn’t need to defend me like that,”

 

“But I already did,”

 

“Jeongmin just throw out your pride and say sorry to Youngmin,”

 

“I was just defending you! He said it was all your fault Kwangmin is out there,”

 

“Maybe it is…”

 

“No hyung, it’s not!”

 

“Whatever I’m tired, go bother Minwoo or Hyunseong.” Donghyun waved Jeongmin off and went to lay down on his bed as Jeongmin grumbled and stomped out of the dorm. Jeongmin was wondering what to do until he spotted Onew.

 

“Onew hyung!” Onew turned around and smiled at the boy. Many people said they were similar. Onew saw himself in Jeongmin, for some reason. Could it be they looked the same?

 

“Hyung~ I have no one to talk to. Donghyun hyung is tired Hyunseong hyung is on laundry duty and Minwoo is who knows where. I’m booored~” Jeongmin whined.

 

“Well, maybe you should ask for extra work on your schedule. Or ask them to serve chicken…” Onew has been Chicken deprived. It has already been two days without chicken and he think he’s going to be crazy if he doesn’t get any soon.

 

~~~

“So Mr. Science guy what should we do next?” Kwangmin and Akio didn’t exactly get along perfectly. According to Kwangmin Akio talked too much.

 

“I guess we should find supplies from outside? And maybe we should find others who are healthy but were left out here. Oh and do all that before the looters come,”

 

“Looters? Like people who steal from other houses and apartment? I didn’t think those were real,”

 

“Well of course they do idiot,” Key came out of the bathroom, surprisingly the plumbing still worked, ”They would do anything to survive, and they will most likely come here too. I don’t think we have much time either,” and as if on cue they heard a crash coming from downstairs.

“We should climb out the window,”

 

“We’re on the 3rd floor!”

 

“You have any other ideas?”

 

“We have to go quickly,” Key, Akio and Kwangmin quickly made their way to the closest window. First one out was Key.

 

“I can hear them coming in…”

 

“Hey!” There were three of them. Each carrying a book bag, a bat, and looks that could kill, “Why are you running away? You have something valuable on ya?”

 

“Kwangmin, Akio, hurry up on the ledge I think I see a balcony,” Kwangmin quickly climbed out. He was afraid of heights but probably afraid of getting beat up more. Once he climbed on the tiny ledge he instantly looked up.

 

Don’t look down. Don’t look down. Don’t look down… Dammit…”

 

“Kwangmin hurry up! Where’s Akio?”

 

“I’ll uh… stay here,”

 

“No, what? Kwangmin get your arse over here!” 

 

“Arse? But I…”

 

“Shi-“ One of the thugs grabbed Akio dragging him back in when he was about to climb out.

 

“Akio!” Kwangmin instantly jumped back through the window to save him while Key ran inside the apartment of the balcony he was on.

 

“Ahaha guys I don’t have anything I swear, and you guys are like what, 20? And you’re beating up a 17 year old? Wow that’s low,”

 

“Just shut up and tell us where your supplies are,”

 

“Supplies? Oh wait,” Akio started fake coughing, “Oh it seems I have the purple plague.” At that moment Kwangmin sprang into action. Well more like toppling over and falling flat on his face.

 

“Ah Kwangmin you idiot…” the intruders quickly picked up Kwangmin from the floor and place him next to Akio on the couch, “Where’s Key hyung?” Akio whispered.

Kwangmin stayed silent; for he did not want to be caught talking and he had no idea where he went.

 

“Alright listen, we’ll let ya go if you give us all your supplies,”

 

“You don’t sound very Korean, what are you? American?” One of the men kicked Akio in the shin; Akio winced at the impact.

 

“I asked for your supplies, not where I’m from,” Soon a loud moan was heard from a distance. Key entered the room, with purple skin. Five pairs of eyes widened at the sight of him. Did Key catch the purple plague?

 

“Run! One of them gots the purple plague!” The three thugs ran toward the window, thinking it too had a balcony like the rest of the apartment. Though they didn’t and the thugs ended up falling.

 

“Are they… Dead?” Key asked.

 

“Key! You don’t have the Purple Plague!”

 

“Yeah, I found some purple spray paint in the other apartment. And Akio, your mouth is going to get all of us killed on day,”

 

“Well, I save our supplies didn’t I? So let’s get packing before some more people come to rob us…”