Chapter 8

Forever You, My Hyukkie!

Jessica POV

'Ugh!!! That annoying boy again! I hate how he stole donhae's attention, it's suppose to be me that steal his attention. Not him!' With a glare Jessica start to plan something to shove Hyuk aside.

 

"Hae oppa... Arent that cute monkey plushy and chocolate in your hands is for me? Thank you sooooo much that sweet of you oppa, i know despite tour act to avoiding me you like me so much and want to treat me like a princess." With little smirk she sugar coating her words in sickening way. And grin so wide seeing the shock and hurting face of Hyukjae's and snatch the plushy and chocolate from Donghae's hands.

 

Before Donghae can react out of his shock Jessica kiss him on his lips and run away with the stuff that are suppose to be his cute Hyukkie's gift. Because of his late reaction Hyukjae got hurt mor, thinking that Donghae must be shock in happiness because of that kiss Jessica gave him.

 

"Hyu..hyukkie!! That plushy and chocolate is actually for yo-."

 

 "It's ok Hae.. I know that Sicca noona is such a pwincess that's why you give hew a gift. I think you like hew so much thats why you gave hew stuffs."

 

"N..no!! Hyukkieee.. Its not for her.  Its for-" again his words cutted by Hyukjae and his cute silly reasoning though of rhe scene that is playing infront of him just now.

 

"It's ok Hae.. No need to be shy and we need to go no, the class is almost stawting." Before Donghae can say another words Hyukjae alrrady running saving his cute and hiding his tears.

 

Without both knowing there is two people spying on them. One being happy with his evil smirking face seeing that Donghae and Hyukkjae is fighting, and the other one which we know that is a quite creepy ahjumma with her soap opera tears seeing her super cute and beautiful son getting his first heartbreak.

 

'Ha!!! This way that stinky fish won't be near my cutie brother anymore, even though Hyukkie looks so misserable right now ><, its ok i will just pull a prank on that freaky fake blonde girl for making Hyukkie crying' and now we know that this boy happened to be Kyuhyun, one of Hyukkie older brother that hate Donghae very much.

 

Hyukjae's POV

'W..wae? Why am i cwiying? Hiks..hiks.. I can't stop cwiying.. I want umma.. I want Kyu and Wonnie Hyung!!' My chest and tummy huwt so much!! Omo!! Am i going to die???!!!' With that thought Hyukjae can't help but cry more and scream thinking that he is dying, which is ridiculus in this case #slap# but still he look so cute even though his nose is running, has tears running down to his chin, damp hairs, puffy eyes #ok we have to admit that it's nasty despite it was Hyukkie#

 

Without thinking the cute yet silly #slap# Hyukkie run for home still crying and with the nasty snot on his nose yet still look cute #tha's pretty unfair he look cute even with a snot on his nose #another slap#

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry guys for neglecting this story m(_  _)m

I have been sooooo busy this semester with college and my part time job. And sorry too for updating a short chapter >