Siwon's nightmare Part 1

Forever You, My Hyukkie!

HY~ sorry for updating just now...

and here is the chapter..

sorry if it's just a short one ^_^

 

~ Siwon Pov

Hi.. My name is Siwon. Son of  Lee Jungso and Kang Sora. I was 20 yo this years. People said that i was gentle, smart, and not too easy going. My features? I’ll tel you later ok?!. Like what author-nim said in the first chapter i have two brothers. The annoying one and the evil one. They still in high school.

Now i’ll tell you about my brothers. Start from the oldest and the evil one.

Kyuhyun, Lee Kyuhyun. 16 yo. A boy. Still in 11 grade. My evil dongsaeng. Because he is the one who always pranking people. He like to make some eksperiment, and the victim is always....me *shigh*. His features is handsome, have a brown eyes, with a messy hair. So many girl and uke of course craving and crazy for him. Dangerous because he can manipulate everyone and everything have a legs. He is genius, there was time that he called by the school’s head master and he offer Kyuhyun to skip some grade but what Kyuhyun said instead? 'Idon’t want to skip because it’s mean i need to introduce my self, and i don’t like annoying noona',.. I just like..*What The Hell??!!*

And there is too when we three jogging together we met a girl that is running from a crazy dog, and Kyuhyun throwing not stone, instead a 15th kilos barbell that he brought!!OMG who’s the will bring a barbell while they are just jogging?!!* of course that dog was faint and bleeding here and there, I don’t know and afraid to know if it’s die or still alive, we immediately leave that area.

And the last for the youngest. Lee Hyukjae. 15 yo boy. But so much out there still think that Hyukkie is a girl, because he is too sweet and cute and pretty!! He is in 10 grade in the same school with Kyuhyun but different building. He looks like our mother a lot. Smart, kind, innocent, bubbly, forgiving, etc. My lovely dongsaeng and the most i love. Not only me though but by all because who won’t love this creature.

 Even the devil Kyuhyun can’t do something funny to him, he have no heart to take a prank on Hyukkie. He have so many friends, they’re just fine..but loud. And i hate seeing Hyukkie with that fish guy Donghae, the son of the richest person Lee Soman. His stare towards Hyukkie is not like a normal bestfriend but....Gaaahhh!!! Whenever I remember that I feels like a father that lost his daughter to marry a man.

And like what i promise i’l’ tell you my bitter experience

Flashback

5 years ago was a nightmare that Siwon have. What is it?

A peacefull Sunday. Siwon that still young want to take some sleep. Tired from running for his life by his crazy  fan girl. From his age until his granny age. True that with his handsome feature and his gentle voice enough to make every uke girl swoon. With his tan colour body and his cool appearence. Siwon lay on his bed. He already had a plan with his friends though. But it get cancel because of the fan girl incident. A gentle wind blow from the window make him sleepy. He decide to sleep because his tiredness taking over his body.

“AAAhh!! I feel bored!!” said Kyuhyun to his cousin and laid his body on the couch

“So why not you just make some eksperiment, Kyu?” ask Kyuhyun’s cousin, Henry

“No,to fell lazy to do anything, beside i have no idea for some experiment.” said Kyuhyun lazily. Even though Kyuhyun still 11 yo that time but he is a genious so no need to wonder if Kyuhyun already can make some simple eksperiment

“Just put some prank on people then!! Here i have and idea!!” Henry said with a full of joy

“What is it?” ask a curious Kyuhyun

“Why not you make some  permanent ink!??”

“There is a permanent marker Henry, and what’s the different!?” ask Kyuhyun with a frown on his face

“Of course it’s different..permanent marker still can be remove but permanent ink is not” with pouting Henry explain

“Ohh..K...i’ll try it”

1 hour later

“Hyung, what is it?” Hyukjae that just enter their home ask Kyuhyun

“Permaneent ink! It’s mean that this ink can’t be remove!” Tell Kyuhyun with a smug face

“Eh?? So what is the different with permanent marker?”

“Of course it’s different..permanent marker still can be remove but permanent ink is not” Tell Kyuhyun

“And what for it is hyungie~?” Hyukjae ask

“To be played of course Hyukkie~” don’t want to tell his plan Kyuhyun lied.

“Can Hyukki palyed too hyung~??” using his cute puppy eyes Hyukjae plead to Kyuhyun

“Oh..Ah.. aniya..Hyukkie can’t play because you are too small to play with this thing”

“Uhh..i’m not small hyung i’m just short..fine then i will just play with choco ..bye hyungie~” “Bye hyukkie~”

“Soo...Kyu who will be our victim? Beside i don’t want to go out..it’s too hot outside.”

“Hmmm..Ah!!” Shout Kyuhyun, happy to found his victim “Why not make Siwon hyung to be our victim, beside my mum is not home yet, if they were here we’ll get scolded for another experiment.” A bright bulb can be seen on top kyuhyun’s head

“But sooner or later it will be reveal!!”

“Don’t worry mocha, my parents is a bit dense so it’s ok.” Evily Kyuhyun said while thinking some way to prank Siwon

“Kekekeke~” Some evil laugh can be heard from the duo