Chapter 5

Forever You, My Hyukkie!

Hi guys.... i know it's quite a long time for me to update this fic. i hope you will forgive me TT0TT

i have some writerblock and have no idea how to continue the chapter, so yeah i just update now..

so sorry... i hope you will forgive me m(_ _)m *bow*

 

 

 

Morning time for Lee’s family is ‘chaos’. You could hear Mrs. Lee shouting at her sons, waking them .she know how her sons love to sleep uhm… or should I say hibernate?

“Umma.. why ale you an’ry at kyu hyung?”

Little hyukjae walk towards his mother with sleepy face, his monkey plushy on his left hand the other clutching the end of his mother clothes. Mrs. Lee just squeal inside her head restraining for hugging her cute son.

“Mommy is not angry with kyu baby.. mommy just waking him up but your hyung is being stubborn won’t wake up on his own. Maybe you can try to wake him up?”

“M’kay” walking toward his hyung little hyukjae climbing Kyuhyun’s bed with so much effort cause by his small form.

“Hyunggg… wake uup.. huwy, or mom will mad.” Shaking his brother like crazy but seeing his brother just wiggling not waking Hyukjae shake Kyuhyun body with more strength he has.

“Ahhhhh! Stop!! Why are you shaking my body so hard.. ughhh annoying!” Kyuhyun said in his sleepiness not realizing that it’s his baby brother who he said annoying, while Hyukjae heard that he is annoying from his brother startle and in the edge of crying.

“Hiks..hiks.. huwaaaa hyunh angwy with hyukkie.. huwaaaa hyukkie is annoying.. pwease hyung..don hate hyukkie.” Kyuhyun who heard someone crying beside him open his eyes and shock seeing  his baby brother crying so hard.

“Omo.. why are you crying hyukkie ah~?”

“Bec’se..bec’se hyung said hyukkie annoying and that mean hyung hate hyukkie..” Hyukkjae explain with his shaking voice causing by crying so hard just now.

Kyuhyun carry his little brother’s boddy on his lap and hugging him “Hyung will never ever in my life hate you hyukkie ah~ hyung maybe annoyed because you shake my mody so hard but not angry even hating you, now stop crying ok.”

After their moment Kyuhyun carry Hyukjae in his arms, walking to the kitchen to grab some food for hyukkie and him. Little did the know some one is hiding watching them taking some picture with grin that make her more like stalker then mother.. uhm let’s see the person is no other Mrs. Lee. Seems like she is some fujoshi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyukjae ah~..” Mrs. Lee called her youngest son

“Ne umma?”

“You know.. umma is thinking for quite some times for this.. uhm how about you go to school like your hyung?” placing some foods on the table Mrs. Lee sit in front of her sons.”

“School?” Hyukjae asked his mom don’t understand anything his mom saying

“Yup.. school that way you won’t be lonely anymore when your hyungs is away for school, and beside you can make friend there. You like making friends right?”

“Ne~ hyukkie love to make fwends.” Smiling from ear to ear making hyukjae looks like kids on sugar high

“Ohh~ how cute, then tomorrow umma will take you to the kindergarten ne~?”

Mrs. Lee continue to eat her food don’t care about her other two sons. ‘I must protect Hyukkie from the other kid.’

“Umma.. I will Hyukkie every day after school, I won’t let him corrupt by the other kids, I will protect his innocent. And when he bring his lover I will test them if they are fit or not to be with Hyukkie!” with fire on his eyes Siwon state his promise but Mrs. Lee just sweatdrop hearing that from her suppose to be cool son

“Hyung.. what is lover?” Hyukjae asking his hyung making all of the people run their brain to find some words to explain it in innocent way except Kyuhyun of course

“Lover is some one you will kiss on the lips and make a cute baby like you Hyukkie.” and for reward he earn some lovely smack from Siwon and his mother

“Baby? So baby is made? Ahhh~ hyukkie want to make some baby so hyukkie have some one to play with.” Mrs. Lee who heard this begin to imagine an inappropriate image about his baby and his future boyfriend, why boyfriend? Because she know that Hyukjae is an uke product. Such a fujoshi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyukkie ah~ gwenchana?”

“Ne~ umma hyukkie is just newvous” clinging to his mother like koala Hyukjae won’t let his mom let his body away from his mother.

“It’s okay baby, oh look there is boy coming here it’s look like he want to play with you.” Still clingin onto his mother Hyukjae turn his vision to the other boy who walk his way to Hyukjae. ‘The boy looks like fish’ hyukjae think and let out some cute giggle.

“Hi.. my name is Donghae do you want to play with me?” ask the boy politely, smiling Hyukjae causing the little Hyukjae to blush