Bigger Eyes Without Circle Lenses

✯How look like an Ulzzang✯
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyeliner

I can not emphasize how important this is. So I've been playing around with eyeliner for about four years now, and I find that Jeong Seo Yeong's eyeliner style works the best for the appearance of bigger eyes. The point is to fill in your whole crease. Yup, if you have double eyelids, fill up your whole crease with eyeliner for more defined eyes. Oh, eyeliner color matters too. When filling in your top lids, use black eyeliner. For your bottom lids and the corner of your eyes, smudge a little bit of black or dark brown eyeshadow and line with brown eyeliner. The brown eyeliner would not look so harsh and would give your eyes the illusion of a lighter brown color.

 

Eyeshadow

In the events that you don't have double eyelids, you can either draw them in or develope an eyeshadow routine that fits your eyeshape. I find that an Asian-Western hybrid makeup style like Jenn Im (she's freaking gorgeous by the way, you have to look her up) really complements the specific almond shape that asians tend to have. And of course, highlight the inner corner of your eyes with a pearly/golden eyeshadow color.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter