Fall Trend Alert

✯How look like an Ulzzang✯
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fall's Trending Fashion Color: Oxblood

Wave goodbye to the warm and bright summer and say hello to cool and breezy fall. Each season, there is a special print or color trend going on all over the world. Spring consists of pastel colors, Summer has bright and fun colors that pops in your face, and now we tone down the intensity color scheme to accommodate Fall. Tan, brown, black, olive green, and maroon is the main color scheme for Fall fashion. Now following the maroon trend last year, a darker color called oxblood is taking over the Fall trends. It's calm and slightly darker hues brings a more sophisticated and chic style to any neutral scheme.

  

 

Fall's Trending Style: Military

Settling into the cooler weather of Fall, military styled outerwears seems to be the upcoming trend. The jacket is not too thick but provides enough for protection against the lowered temperatures while also giving the whole look an extra casual edge. The piece also helps Summer items turn into transitional pieces like shorts. Add a beanie and a leather bag and your look is complete. Stay cool, casual, and cute for the upcoming months ulzzangs!

  

 

Fall's Must-Have: Flannel

If you do not have a flannel in your closet, go get one now! I swear on my platform collection that it will change your whole outfit. Flannels usually come in red as the most popular color and is a transition piece from Summer to Autumn. From chillier morning, you can just wear your flannel over any outfit and tie it around your waist as the day gets warmer. I speak from experience of 60 degree weather in the morning (I live in California, that's cold for me) and 90 degree weather during lunch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter