Summer Essentials

✯How look like an Ulzzang✯
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Beautifuls, I am so so soooo sorry for not updating for a couple of months! How are you guys? Ugh, I've recently had a down fall with AFF and have been pretty addicted to instagram lately but my social media efforts have been worth it because... I reached 1.4 K followers! I went through a discovery of finding myself and my own personal look but don't worry, I still have an eye for international trends set by the one and only fashion hot pot, South Korea.

So summer is here (finally) and exams are over (FINALLY), it's time to get your much needed relaxation and go explore the world. As beautiful as summer is, we still have to be careful and ready. Here are somethings you need in your bag to survive your Summer adventures. 

 

Sunblock/ Sunscreen

I don't care if your BB-cream already have SPF in it, YOU NEED MORE. The Earth's ozone layer is still wearing down, allowing more UV-rays to hit you. So cover up on the sunblock to protect yourself from radiation and skin damages. The required minimum is SPF 15, everyday wear requires SPF 30, and outdoor activities require SPF 50. The reason why you shouldn't wear makeup with SPF alone is because some areas have more application than others and most people don't have coverages on their neck also. Powder with SPF is also not recommended for solo use because it doesn't form a complete shield against UVs and lets too much light through.

 

Portable Charger

If you say you do not need one, you are not only lying to me but also to yourself. When going to Summer music festivals or a shopping day with your friend, all of those pictures that you take and constant updates on your social med

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter