Chapter 7

The Stars in His Eyes

 

Two weeks after everyone god adjusted to school life again, you started getting bored with the same routines. School was easier than you expected, so there wasn't much you had to do in class. You decided to begin composing your first song. You got out your composition book, a pencil, and sat down in front of your keyboard. You weren't a piano prodogy, but you could still play a few good songs here and there. You placed your index finger on middle C. You started warming up your voice by matching your pitch with the keys. Your voice was ready, you had all of your material out, but when you tried to think of a beat or rhythm, you couldn't think of anything. "Ahhh I need help" you said slamming down your pencil. 
 
You tip toed out of your room, and went down to the end of the hall. You slowly and lightly tapped on Jaejin's door. He didn't answer so you knocked a little harder. This time his door swung open and Jaejin stood right behind it. To your surprise he wasn't wearing a shirt and his hair was still wet. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you just finished bathing" you said looking away. Jaejin noticed you were uncomfortable, so he quickly grabbed a white t-shirt and pulled it on. "I'm sorry, did you need something Nana?" he said in an apologizing voice. "I... I was wondering if you could help me compose a song?" you said unsure of what his answer would be. 
 
Jaejin's face lit up and a huge smile appeared on his face. "Of course I'll help you, come in!" he said opening the door wider for you to step in. You unsurely stepped into Jaejin's room, it was your first time alone in a guy's room. "You can sit there" he said pointing to his bed. "Okay" you said sitting down on his bed. Ten minutes later you felt purely comfortable in his room. 
 
Jaejin had a guitar in his hands and sat down next to you on the bed. He started strumming random notes. Although the order of the notes were random, it inevitably sounded like an amazing song. You stared at him in awe, shocked from his ability. He smiled and looked at you, "so what do you think about that for the bridge?" "I think that's... That's amazing." You said. "Let's try to come up with the lyrics together and continue on with the song." Jaejin suggested. Flowing his lead you came up with lyrics that seemed to match his music perfectly. When played and sung together it sounded as though the words were ment to be with the music. 
 
"You know, you have a beautiful voice." Jaejin said catching you off guard. "Thanks..." you said shyly. You never really sang around people because you weren't yet fully comfortable with your ability. "If you continue practicing really hard and write your own songs, you can debut in no time." he said smiling. "De-Debut?" It wasn't really something that you'd always think about. Of course you were only living with FTIsland because the agency knew about your talent, but debuting wasnt your first priority. "We can finish this up tomorrow, and if you want we can go to the studio on Wednesday." Jaejin said interrupting your thoughts. "Thank you so much Jaejin" you said genuinely looking into his eyes. 
 
You made your way to your room and plopped into bed. "Debut..." You kept thinking to yourself. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad of an idea. 
 
 
 
 
 
Again you all had to wait to long, thank you for subscribing and being patient! xoxo