Chapter 1

The Stars in His Eyes

"Did something happen?" Asked Jaejin. You jumped not expecting anyone to be in the room. When did he get here? You quietly replied with an unpromising "No." Jaejin a lamp that was next to him. He'd fallen asleep in here after working on a new song.

He saw how red and swollen your face started getting. "Ya! Stop crying Nana! " yelled Jaejin. When you looked up to meet his eyes, they were filled with anger. "I hate when people cry, please stop." With that you immediately stopped crying and apologized while wiping your eyes.

"I'm sorry... It's just... Lately I feel like I want to cry, too, and seeing others just makes it worse." You quickly get reminded that Jaejin's relationship recently ended and figured that's why he was so sensitive.

"Here" he handed you his handkerchief. "I'll walk you to your room." You accepted both offers and got up.

Jaejin's hand was on your shoulder guiding you to your room. His hand felt warm like a mothers, but was heavy like a fathers. You reached your room door and Jaejin kindly opened it for you. "Do you want some lemonade? The sun is down but it's getting hotter by the minute. I also have some chicken left over." you offered. Jaejin surprisingly jumped on the offer welcoming himself into your bedroom without a thought.

"Yaa~ so this is what it's like to have a proper girlfriend! You walk her home then she feeds you!" Jaejin jokingly laughed.

You thought about that statement for a moment and wondered if that was really what it was like? A warm hand on your shoulder. Constant caring by your significant other. The thought sounded nice, you just didn't have the man to fill that goal.

"So why we're you crying earlier?" asked Jaejin starting to get curious while biting into a piece of fried chicken. "No reason, I was just really sad that we have to leave this place in a week." you lied. "Ya! If you're gonna lie to me then get me more lemonade!" Jaejin grinned. You smiled back at his childish joy and got more lemonade.

Hongki's POV:

Hongki was walking back to the cabins, but stopped when he saw Jaejin walk into your room. "What are they doing together? Jaejin just got dumped. What a player," Hongki thought to himself. "But I don't blame him, Nana is kinda attractive."

The girl he was with went to her own cabin, so he wanted to find something to eat. As soon as he smelled fried chicken, he followed the smell which traced to Nana's room. "Ahhh I don't wanna disturb them, but I'm so hungry." Hongki thought to himself.

He heard laughing from inside and started to feel a bit lonely. He was used to being the primadonna. "Aish, whatever." he whispered and went to knock on your door.