An.... Altercation

Love Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRISTY POV

I look over at Kyung, who is now fast asleep and cradled around me, our legs and arms intertwined. I sigh, frustrated with myself. I am angry that I don't have stronger resolve. I mean, if I gave in so easily after all of this... will he think it's okay to do whatever he wants b/c I'll just forgive him?

Suddenly, I think about Jaehyo. Oh God, I'm such an . I hope he wasn't here to hear us...for his sake. I feel bad that he's fallen in love with me. I mean, he was the first person I befriended in Korea. Before MBLAQ.. before anybody. 

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking down the streets of Seoul, too absorbed in seeing every single piece of the huge city I would now call my home, to really pay attention to where I was going. I mean, in the beginning I payed attention.. but nobody cared.. they would run into you without apologizing. 

I was lost trying to memorize the surroundings around me so I could remember where a certain tea shop was, when I ran into someone, our bodies crashing against eachother, sending one another onto the ground. Lucky for me, I fell onto his chest. 

I was afraid to open my eyes, for fear of being yelled at for being a stupid foreigner, as I heard one man mumble after I accidentally elbowed him. I feel/hear the person chuckle, and I open my eyes.

"Are you just going to stay laying on me as people stare at us? Or are you going to help me up?" the man asks. I am in awe at the person I've (literally) run into. 

"OMO, I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot." I say in Korean. He chuckles as he dusts himself off, though there was nothing on him. He looks over at me and leans in close to my face, staring into my eyes. He suddenly brushes his thumb across my cheek and I blush.

He blushes as well. "I-I'm sorry. You had a little smudge on your face.." he stutters, embarrassed. I smile and giggle at his cuteness.

He casts a sideways glance at me.

"What's so funny?" he asks, smiling.

I shake my head. "Nothing, nothing." 

He looks at me, still smirking.

"Well.. seeing as how you so rudely bumped into me, then forcibly held me to the ground.. I think you should repay me."

I look at him with a hint of skepticism in my voice and on my face. "W-what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter