Tell Me How You REALLY Feel...

Love Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungs POV

I watch Kristy leave. Great. She's pissed at me AGAIN. Then I remember WHY she's pissed at me. I hit Jaehyo... b/c he kissed her. I return to glaring at him. Before I have the chance to yell at him, he starts yelling at me. "Why did you have to ruin it!? She was going to give in!" I stare at him, mouth agape. "Seriously?! How are you going to kiss my girlfriend! She's pregnant with MY baby! And did I hear her say it was the 2nd time? What the hell Jae!? How could you betray me like that!?" I scream, getting in his face.

He pushes me hard enough to get me away from him. "How could I do that to you? How could you do all of the you've done to her!? You know how many times I've had to hold her while she cries because of you!? Oh, and NOW there's no doubt it's your kid? Hah. Whatever. She told me what you said to her. Why do you think she came up here? She was crying because of you. Again. We both know she would be better with me. You should just leave her alone." He goes to walk away, but I grab his hand.

"Don't ing walk away from me. And I will NEVER leave her to you. She belongs with me. Don't pretend that you know her so much better than I do." I yell. He smirks before slapping my hand off of him. "That's what you don't understand. I don't have to pretend... because it's a fact. Not to mention she trusts me more than you. You wanna guess who the first person she told she was pregnant was? It was me. The first person she was friends with in Block B? Me. Do I really need to go on?" And with that, I let him walk away.

She told him before me? I mean, I knew they were really close friends... but.... I'm the baby's dad... and the one she's been with for years. Whatever, I know she must've had a good reason. I mean... I shouldn't let what he says get to me. He's just trying to get me to up again. 

I look back up at the door. I never thought he would hurt me like this....

 

 

 

 

Kristys POV

My God they are so aggravating. I mean, seriously? That's the 2nd time Jae's kissed me. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but obviously he can't just be my friend... eottoke? And Kyung.. how long had he been there? I didn't want him to see me crying like that.. it would let him know I was still in love with him. I mean.. I'd already told him I still loved him when we were in his room.. but I don't want him to think what he says or does affects me as much as it does. But.. now that he'd seen Jaehyo kiss me...

What if he didn't see me punching him? He's always been jealous/cautious of how close Jae & I were. And now he'll REALLY think the baby may not be his. I mean, if I wasn't with Kyung or Allison, I was usually alone with Jae. I mean, I hung out with the other members too, but not nearly as much as I was with Jaehyo.

Damn him. Now I'm going to have to explain to Kyung. And the boys will wonder why they're both bruised. I don't want to tell them I'm pregnant yet. They'll treat me differently. I love my rough little boys... I don't want them to be walking on eggshells so to speak. Plus, if they find out now, I'll really have to tell Allison. She's going to be so pissed. 

Before I can think anymore, Jae comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I move out of his embrace. "Mwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter