Is this Betrayal?

Love Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungs POV

Did she just say pregnant? Holy t........ I look at her. Her beautiful face is turned at a downward angle and I notice she's crying. "Are you sure?" I whisper. "I took 7 tests. All said +." I look at her stomach. I can't really tell. She just looks kind of bloated. Though I know I won't be able to feel anything yet, I put my hand on her stomach.

"How... how far along are you?" I ask her. She looks up at me. "3 months...” I make a puzzled face but wrap my arms around her. She stiffens and I can't help but feel hurt. It makes me hate Lizzy that much more. "Jagiya... please don't be distant. I need you to trust me. I've never lied to you or let you down before have I?" She pulls away. 

I grab her hand. "Think about this kid. If it's mine-" I'm stopped by a punch to the face. I stare at her, my shock evident. What did I say? I fall to the floor. "How DARE you say IF this is your baby! you Kyung! Don't ever talk to me again. EVER. If I so much as catch you looking at me I swear I'll kill you." And with that, she slams the door, leaving me in a pool of self-hatred and misery. 

Pabo. PABO! Why would I say that?!

 

Jaehyo's POV

I notice Kristy come out of Kyungs room stifling sobs. I follow her as she heads towards the door. I catch the door before it slams and follow her to the roof. She hasn't noticed me yet and begins sobbing.  I wrap my arms around her. She's stiff since she was caught off guard, but she quickly melts into my embrace. She turns around and puts her head in my chest. She quiets her sobs. "My little unicorn to the rescue again." she whispers. I smile. I love my nickname.

"Neighhh!" I reply, making her laugh chime out like bells from Heaven. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter