Chincha?

Love Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kristy's POV

I was at the gym with Jaehyo. I hadn't talked to Kyung since the day I was discharged from the hospital. That was over a month ago. I had no idea if he'd tried to contact me, since I'd gottena  new phone and whatnot. It was torture seeing Jaehyo. When I looked at him, I couldn't help but think of Kyung. But, though Jaehyo was one of my best friends before, we were even closer now. I wasn't going to simply end our friendship. 

We were only walking on the treadmill, so I could get my strength back without over-working myself. After about 2-hours we leave. "Do you want to go walk down to Starbucks?" he asks me. I smile. "Hell yeah!" He laughs at me. "Mwo?" He shakes his head and says 'nothing'. We walk a few buildings down and  we enter Starbucks. I go pick out a table as he gets our drinks. He knows what I like. 

I notice that 'Nillli Mambo'  is playing and it's Kyungs part. I frown. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I smile, knowing who they belonged to, for I had been in their embrace many times before. "I got your green tea frap. w/a shot of happiness." he smiles at me. I chuckle. "Pabo. Komawo." He grins and we talk about random things.

"So....how're the boys..? Have you told them we've been going to the gym together and whatnot?" I ask. I miss them. "They're....fine." I stare at him. "Liar! Don't sugar coat it! Tell me!" I demand while doing the thumb dance. (From their 'Tell Me' Mv) He laughs. "Arrasso. They...they miss you. ALL of them. B-Bomb and PO are taking it pretty hard. But I think Zico and U-Kwon are worse off than the others. I mean... our comeback is soon, and we have NO songs. Zico can't get in the groove." I frown.

I get up. "Kaja." I go throw my already empty cup away. He runs after me. "Where?" We go to his car amd he looks at me. "I don't read minds Kristy-ah. You have to tell me where you're wanting to go silly." he tells me. I look out of the window. "The dorm..." I whisper. "MWO!? I can't let you." he protests.  "I can't let my boys suffer when it wasn't your fault. Now drive my little unicorn drive!" He laughs, but stops after a second.

"Nae.... but.. HE'S probably there. He doesn't ever leave his room. So... I guess you won't have to see him." I sigh and take a deep breath. "My boys' happiness is worth it." I smile at him. After about 20 minutes we're outfront. "Should I call and warn them? IDK if they have clothes on.." he warns. I shake my head. "Ani. I want to surprise them first. And it's not like I haven't seen any of you before anyways." I smirk. He pouts. "Oh quit! I've only seen your butts." He huffs and gets out of the car. 

We climb the stairs and quietly enter the dorm. I see some of the boys in the living room watching an uber-sad movie. They don't even loom when the door opens or when it shuts. Jaehyo interrupts the silence. "Have you guys been outside today? It's beautiful. I've met an old friend." They ignore him. I chuckle. 

I walk up behind the couch and notice B-Bomb and U-Kwon are laying on it, their heads at seperate ends. I jumo over the couch and land in between them. They protest, thinking it's Jaehyo. "Jae-hyung! Get off bro! You're bony as hell!"  B-bomb complains. "But, I'm over here." Jaehyo says. He turns the lights on and the TV off. They look at me. "KRISTY-AH! OMO WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" they yell. PO runs out from somewhere and picks me up, spinning me around. He trips and we fall on the floor. I'm laughing hysterically, when all of a sudden, I end up at the bottom (well, they were on my legs) of a doggie-pile. 

"Get off me you pabos!" I laugh. "Yah! What's all this noise!?" Zico yells, he and Kyung coming out of their room. Kyung and I conn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter