Let me Explain

Love Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung's POV

I see a hoard of nurses run into Kristy's room, mumbling to another how they needed this or to get them that, etc. I run over, but Allison is shoved into me and the door's slammed in my face. I managed to catch a glimpse of her face. Her beautiful, tear-stained face...

I just want to throw myself out of the window knowing I'm the one who caused her all of this anguish. I SWEAR I'm going to KILL Lizzy. I officially hate her. Now I see why not even the guys liked her... I mean.. that should've been a hint. They love EVERYONE.

Allison is crying again. That's my fault too. I frown and walk over to her.

"W-what's wrong? With Kristy.?" I stutter. She looks at me. "We were talking about you. Well, I was. She REALLY can't talk." She explained what she said and I began feeling even worse. Though I've caused her and one of the people she cares about most so much pain, she still stands up for me. I can't help but love the girl even more.

"She probably doesn't want to see me then, nae?" I ask sadly. "Not really. But she wants.. no.. NEEDS an explanation. From YOU. Just.. be careful how you word things. Don't want her to get all worked up again. She's already drained enough." 

I nod in agreement.

 

 

Kristy's POV

I wake up and it's dark outside. I look at the clock to my left by the window. It's illuminated by the moonlight so I can read that it's 2AM. I sigh. Damn nurses must've put something in my IV. Aigoo~~ I have to pee so bad! I go to press the call button (to get the nurse), but I'm met w/a searing pain. Duh. I sigh. Now what?

I look down and realize I have no cathedor. What am I supposed to do? Pee myself? Damn this place! I look over to see if there's any nurses at their station (it's right outside of my door). I'm startled when I notice someone sleeping in the other bed. My monitor begins beeping and I try to calm down. If they slip something back into my IV, I'll really piss my pants. 

I notice the person on the bed ruffle around. They sit up and become illuminated by the moonlight. My heart-rate increases again. "Jagiya~~! Kyoppa's coming!" he yells. He tries to get out of the bed too quickl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter