shock!

Unexpected King

 

“Call a ambulance! Call a ambulance”  JR shouted in panic when he saw Ren unconscious laying on the ground with blood on his head. Aron Rushed to them “what happened he asked in panic” and he kneeled next to JR who tried to stopped the bleeding with some kichen paper and he  grabbed his phone “shall I call 119?” he asked in panic. Now Baekho and Minhyun also arrived in the kitchen “yes call it” shouted Beakho when he looked at the situation. “he isn’t D… he didn’t finish his sence because he didn’t want to couse more panic. he kneeled down to feel ren’s wrist “He is still alive” he said in a relief

“We have a emergenty here” Aron shouted to his phone…

 

A half houwer later where they in the hospital. “Ren fainted of something and he hit his had on something” the docter explained “he will be alright, right?” Beakho asked. His still wed eyes showed that he has been crying, but he wasn’t the only one the another 3 members also cried. “he will be the old Ren fast, he only needs to have 4 sutures for the wound” “can we see him?” JR asked “yes he is already awake so you can see him”

The four walked into Ren’s Room, his face was pale and he had 4 sutures in his had like the doctor already said. When JR saw Ren he directly ran to him and gave him a hug. “JR, I’m lying in the hospital for my had and I don’t want to be also here because of a short of oxygen” JR first didn’t understood him but then he notice that Ren couldn’t breath because of his hug. “Sorry Ren” and he let go again. Everyone laughed and there came a relaxed atmosphere. “I’m lucky you found me that fast” Ren said. “otherwise had I loosed to much blood” he explained. “What exactly happened?” asked Aron. Ren thought a view seconds about his question “I slipped and I fell, My had hit something. I guess.” “a accident is in a small corner” Minhyun noticed “we are Really happy that you’re good now”

Baekho said. Ren yawned, “I’m sorry guys I’m still a bit sleepy.” A nurse walked into the room “Sorry boys Ren need to sleep now”

The boys where on their way to the exit of the hospital “I’m sorry boys but I need to go to the toilet wait here” JR said and he Ran back to Ren’s room. he was really curious because when the nurse saw him she had to send him back. When he entered Ren’s room was Ren sleeping. JR moved a bit of his hair out of his face and he bought his face to Ren’s lips to kiss him “hihihi what are you doing” A little fairy around 3 centimetre long laughed. JR was shocked “who and what are you” he tried really hard to whisper his question. “I will tell you when you first tell why you tried to kiss our prince” “Prince?” JR repeated “yes, he is a prince.” the fairy rolled with her eyes. “so why did you almost kiss him?” “that’s my own business” “no its not because he is our prince so its also our business”

“why do you keep calling him Prince?”

“What’s happening here?” The nurse walked in “eeeh I was talking to” JR turned around but the fairy was already gone “to who?” the nurse asked and she putted her hands on her hips. JR got confused “the young kids nowadays” the nurse muttered and rolled her eyes “you shouldn’t be here anyways” JR nodded, he felt still a bit shocked.

 

“what took you so long?” Minhyun asked “ I couldn’t find the toilets” JR lied. “Is that also the reason that your face is that pale?” Aron noticed, “what are you talking about?” JR asked “Aron means that you look like you have seen a ghost”

“you all wont understand it, Lets go home” JR said “they nodded and went home.