the necklace

Unexpected King

 

A lot of fans came to the fan meet, all the NU’EST members where really busy writing their signature, going on photo’s with fans, giving high 5’s and do fan talk and even fan service. Some fans gave presents in reward.

 

“I love doing fan meetings” Baekho said with a bright smile the fan meet was over and NU’EST was chilling in their dorm. “I hope we can do them more often” he added “yes indeed, but before we can do a another fan meet we have to go trough that mountain of fan letters and presents” JR said “all the fans are just so cute”  Minhyun said with a smile. “And loud” added Aron.

Ren wasn’t listening to them. He was looking at a present he got. A golden necklace with a fairy hanging on it the fairy looked to big for the necklace but it was really beautiful,  it was really detailed, the wings had diamonds with bright on it the eyes had really small blue diamonds in it. “ how did she know….” Ren muttered to himself. “what did she know?” asked JR. Ren was surprised by this sudden question “oh nothing” JR nodded “hey what is that?” JR grabbed the necklace out Ren’s hands “He give it back! At least be care full with it” jelled Ren. “Whoa, this is a really expensive present”  all the another members also looked at the necklace now. “Who Ren you’re really lucky to get such a present” said Aron. “Yes, can I get it back now” ren sounded a bit irritated, “ sorry we where only looking at it.”  Baekho apologized. “Shall I put it on your neck?” JR asked, Ren nodded. He looked obsessed with the necklace

 

“You cooked delicious”  Baekho complimented Aron “thanks”  Aron smiled he likes to get complimented like that.  “Ren do you like it?” Aron asked ren who wasn’t eating but only looking at his necklace “Hu?, oh yes the food, its good”  did you already eat something?” Jr pointed at Ren’s full cup. Aron sighed “can you put that necklace away for a second” Ren nodded “sorry, I like it just so much”  he focused himself on his food. “This in indeed really delicious” 

they continued dinner with a lot of talking and laughing, they even didn’t notice that someone was looking at them…

 

“I will do the dishes” Ren offered  and he put all the cups in the sink. “Shall I help?” JR offered  “No thanks, I can handle this”  “ok,  when you need help, We are in the living room” “ah thanks” Ren starded with the dishes, “Hello cute boy” he looked above him from where he heared the high pinced voice. He couldent believe his eyes again “is it true?” he whispered to the little fairy she was even more beautiful than the one he saw in his dreams. her golden wings looked like they where glowing, her long blonde hair fell perfectly around her and her dress had a lot little ruches . “I really didn’t dream last night?”  the fairy flew to him and landed on his shoulder, “ It was all real”  she whispered in his ear and chuckled cute. “but Im here to warn you” the fairy whispered. Ren almost didn’t hear it he looked at dozens fairy’s coming from the window they where all looking so beautiful  “so much….” And he fainted……..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry this chapter is really short, ^^ I will work harder in the future ^^ 

(please hit the subcribe button when you like this story ^^'')