Dorm Mates

High School Fantasies

*Chan Yeol's POV*

UGH~ another school....AGAIN my parents are unbelievable thayalways make me study every year to diffrent schools. This year is not an exception. Oh well it okay for me because I can see my real buddies again."Young Master were here." Buttler Heo told me. well what can i say...HELLO SHINHWA HIGH~~~!!=D....

"A-YO~ ChanYeol!" oh how I miss that giant's voice." 'ZUP KREESE~! 'ZUP GUYS I ca't believe I can be with you guys atlast." I said to my "brothers" well not really biological one were just close enough to each other. "Oh god who was that?""Another face of the kingkas?" "Gosh I'm inlove with him already.." the girls keep on their gossips about me...Oh~ how I LOVE IT!

Me and my brothers were walking on the hallway when one of the stupid nerds bumped me and made me stumble back a little bit. "OH GOSH! Sorry I didn't mean it. Sorry." she said to me. Well I guess she's afraid, because her head is down low.I tried to help her but............ "No its okay you don't have to do its my fault anyways." she told me and flash a weak smile. I didn't realize that she was already gone if BaekHyun didn't smack my head.God SHE'S BEAUTIFUL I just hope NO scratch that I WANT to be on her clas.......

 

*Yoo Jin's POV*

"NOONA if someone tries to beat you up tell me I will let them see the dark they want" my little brother Maru told me well recently he was observing me which I really do not know and he learned that I was bullied that's why he wants to protect me. I just giggled to what he said to me."YES SIR I WILL!" I just answered him.

When Maru ebtered the Shinhwa Elementary department that was the time I realized I was late for class. I just run for me not to get in detention later today. While I was running in the hallway I didn't realize that I bumped to one of the school's kingkas making me drop my books. I keep on bowing and saying sorry to him. I was afraid that maybe bullied because of this. When he tried to help I refuse to and flash a small smile and run again. When I get to class I was lucky because Mr. Smith our english teacher was not yet there. I took my seat which was at the back. After few minutes the 11 kingkas came in which makes lots of my girl classmates scream/squel. After them Mr. Smith also came in and with the tall guy. Wait let me rephrase that he was the guy earlier today."Ne, Park-ssi please introduce yourself." Mr. Smith told him." Ah~ ne, Annyeonghaseyo Park ChanYeol-imnida.Pangapsumnida."he introduced himself and flash his smile. "Okay Mr. Park take your seat and welcome to the class." "Where can I sit?" he asked Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith scanned the whole room."If its okay with you, you can sit back there beside Ms. Lee." our teacher suggested. I keep my head low for him not to recognize me. Well unfortunately I'm wrong......

*Chan Yeol's POV*

While I was walking towards my seat lots of girls were already winking at me except for my seatmate. When I  took my sit I and analyze her face and remembered her from this morning."Hi I'm ChanYeol " I whispered to her yet she just bowed to me. She's so interesting.

 

==>FASTFORWARD<==

"Guys could you bring me to my dorm?"I asked the 11 of them."Why didn't you asked your nerd-mate hyung?" Kai told me.*nerd-mate?* "Pardon JongIn?" "Your seatmate.DUH~" Kai answered me as a matter of fact."Yeah hyung YooJin mei-mei was also in that room."Tao told me.* so yoojin was her name how beautiful just like her.*"Anyways if your not going to help me search it, I'll just search for it by myself" I retorted to them and left. I asked some girls to lead me and they do lead to the right place. I wonder if they'll help me if I'm not a kingka. Before they left they told me."Oppa's unlucky having a nerd as a dorm mate. Oh well, Bye oppa, goodnight too." and winked at me. When I entered YooJin's not there what a turn-off.*sigh*

I started unpacking the things I just brought. Then suddenly the main door opened. I just waited who it was and it was none other than my dorm mate and also I think my soulmate YooJin. When I was about to greet her she suddenly asked me."What are you doing here in my room? You are not supposed to be here considering you were one of the kingkas." "Were dorm mates now since my parents told me to be respinsible for my own that's why. Don't worry I will not scold you for what happened earlier today. I'm ChanYeol again if you can't remember." I just simply answered her and reach out my hand for a handshake.

*Yoo Jin's POV*

When I entered my room I just saw him*why is he here?* that's the 1st question that poped in my mind. And I asked him and he just answered me like I should be happy with it. And he reach out his hand for a handshake I took it and shakehands with him.*well he may not be as bad as i think. i wish....*

 

 

 

 

 

 

####end of the 1st official chapter hope you like it. 1 more to go and this is done....please please i'm begging you let me know how you feel for this story so that i can improve.....bye bye...####