Meet "The Gods"

D'Avenir High School

"Eun Hye, wait!" I tried to catch up with my room-mate. "About the questions, that I have and the answers that you can give me..."
"You know what? Don't ask anything anymore!" Eun Hye said with a serious expression and then she smiled widely. "Just put up with it and enjoy the life here!" then her smile faded again.
"Hey, Dara! Let's go together for the next class!" Luhan appeared behind me, after Eun Hye withdrawn.
"Hey, Luhan...Can I ask you something?"
His smile disappeared.
"It's better to not ask! Stop with the questions, it's for your good!" he said and set out to somewhere.
"Wait!" I pulled Luhan for the shoulder.
"No!" yelled Luhan. "The questions you want to ask - don't ask them! The less you know, the better!" He lifted my hand from his shoulder and went somewhere.
"Very good, then!" I said to myself. "I don't need your help!" I turned my step toward the entrance.
The school yard was so enormous that I needed over 5 minutes to run to the exit. Sadly, that didn't helped because the stone fence was minimum 2 meters and I didn't had the time to climb it up.
"All this is really suspicious..." I turned around and pointed myself toward the school entrance. I had bowed my head and thought about everything here. I didn't got any answers but I have got more questions. "Why everything has to be so messed up?" I said out loud.
"What is messed up?" I heard someone's voice. I turned around - near my left side, on the bench, was sitting a boy. He was holding in his hands his purple backpack and on his neck there were purple headphones "Beats by Dr. Dre" - beautiful!

"Everything..." I said quietly. "Oh! Don't mind me! It's just that I'm new here and it's difficult to get used to .... all of this." I sat down beside him. He looked at me with curiosity.
"Are you Dara?"
"Yes. How do you know?" I asked but I didn't get an answer. Again! Why am I not surprised?!
"I'm Yi Xing!" smiled the boy. "But, call me Lay!" we shook hands.
I looked at my watch.
"Oh! I'm late for class! I'll go now...See ya around!" I waved and went in class.

As I walked away from Lay , two boys went to him. The one of them - really tall with blond hair, and the other - shorter with chubby cheeks. I hadn't realized until now, that in this school there is more cooler boys than in my older school.
"But...I miss Seoul and everything that goes with it..." I grumbled. "My parents, my friends, my taekwon-do trainings and even my school with evil es and not so cool boys."
"What not so cool boys?"
I looked in front of me. There was a girl with the same height as mine, red-haired, with wide smile.
"Hi!" she waved.
"Hi!"
"I'm Tiffany! Well....I'm Mi Young, but everyone calls me Tiffany, or Tiff, or Fanny..."
"Dara."
"I know!"
"You know?"
"The whole school talks about you!"
"About me? Why? "
"Your specialty is martial arts and besides you there is one more person who is specialized in this."
"Oh, really? So what?"
"He might want to fight with you..."
I felt awkward. I looked away from Tiffany, and why?! Just to see that each and every person who is passing around me is looking at me strangely. I wasn't imagining! It looks like the whole martial art thing was something serious.
"I wont fight with nobody! I don't know why I am here, and I don't want to find out. I just want to know where exactly am I, so that way I can find my way home."
Tiffany started laughing.
"Good luck with that!" she tapped me on the shoulder and left.
What did she meant with that? Did she knew that what I wanted to know? No! I'm not going to ask anything! I'm going to find everything all by myself! I don't need anyone's help.
"Dara?!" I turned around. It was Eun Hye. "Are you coming?"
I nodded.
"Is something wrong? You look kind of overwhelmed. "
"Everything's fine!" I smiled.
The next class was Biology, after it Physics, then Maths, and finally Sport!
"Finally!" I exclaimed and took the basketball ball.
One of the things that I loved to do in Seoul was possible for doing here. I adore basketball! I was quite good, actually...Not that I'm bragging with that...
"Gee! Me and my many talents!" I thought and laughed.
"What is it?" Tiffany came to me. She was looking awesome in her sport clothes. She have great body.
"I was just thinking of something...Do you play?" I pointed at the ball. Tiff nodded.
We started to play.
"Actually...Why are you here? Don't you have another class?"  I asked as I shot at the basket.
"Here, two of all classes always play Sports together. This term your class is with our. The next term we could be with other classes..." she explained as she was running after the ball.
"Hello!" we heard a feminine voice. I turned back. "I'm Park Bom."
"Um...Hi! I'm..."
"Dara! Yes, I know!"
Why did I even started to say my name? Obviously everybody knew who was I. From now on I am going to present myself like this: "Hi! I'm the girl that everyone knows, I don't know why though. And what's your name?" Just wonderful!
"Hey, Tiff!" the girl smiled toward Tiffany.
"Hey..." she replied quietly.
"You want to play with us?" I asked Bom.
"No thanks! I just wanted to see you closely." she said and left.
"To see me?" I looked surprised at Tiffany, who just lifted her shoulders.
"Don't hang out with her too much. She got strange abilities and she scares me!" said quietly Tiff.
"What abilities?"
"She is sort of a mentalist. She can always tell when someone is lying. Even if you move the corner of your mouth she'll find out that something is wrong. It's like she can read people!"
"What's your ability?"
"Photo-memory."
"Cool!"
"This morning when you bumped up against me you looked at me, but not in the eyes. And when you apologized you touched your waist with your left hand and bowed a bit. Then after you continued forward you pulled out your right hand from your pocket and...
"Okay, okay!" I started to wave my hands on front of Tiffany. "I got it! Let's play now!"

I was feeling so glad that finally I was going to bed.
"Aah! I'm going to fall asleep in this very moment." I yelled, with my face in the pillow.
Eun Hye laughed.
"At least change into your pajamas!" she threw some pajamas at me.
"This one is yours!" I laughed. "Nice teddy bears!" I looked at the lower part of the pajamas.
"Yah! Bring me back my pajamas!"
I took off my uniform and started to change into my sleeping-wear. I was just putting on the upper piece, when three boys entered our room and...kidnapped me and Eun Hye. They put on our heads some sort of hoodies so that way we couldn't see where we were going.

"You can take off this stuff from their heads." I heard a deep-toned voice.
And soon there was light and I had to close for a while my eyes because the light was too intense.
"We've finally met, Sandara!" said the boy with the deep-toned voice. "I'm Kris!"
"You mean Wu Yi Fan!" correct him Eun Hye. Her voice sounded calm, not too loud, not too silent.
"Yes. No...Shut up! Shut ! Or she'll start manipulate us with her sayings!" ordered Kris and the guys who brought us here fulfilled his wish immediately.
I heard a door sound behind me. Lay and two other guys entered. One of them was the boy with the chubby cheeks from earlier this day. Then I remembered that Kris was there too. The other boy who entered stopped beside me and looked at me from up to down. He was tall almost like Kris, only that this guy had black hair and the look in his eyes was evil.
"Is this she?" he pointed at me.
"Yep..." nodded Kris.
"She doesn't look strong." the boy squeezed my muscle. "She's got strong muscles, but it's not something special."
I pushed him back.
"Don't touch me!"
"Oh?!" all the boys started laughing. "She's got a temper!" said Kris.
"What do you want?!"
"We heard that you were bragging with your martial arts..." said the evil-looking boy.
"I haven't done that!" I said.
"There is only one martial artist here! And that's me!" lisped at me the evil boy.
"As you say..." I rolled my eyes.
The door opened again and another two boys entered: Luhan and...
"Luhan?!" I widened my eyes. "Are you hanging out with this guys?" I asked, but I didn't got an answer. "I should stop with the habit of asking questions!" I thought. "It's not that I get any normal answer..."
"We finally gathered all here!" Kris looked severely at Luhan and the other boy.
"Well, Chen didn't wanted to wake up..." explained Luhan.
So Lay, Luhan, Kris, Chen, the boy with the chubby cheeks and the boy with the evil stare...Were they some sort of a clique, or what?! I hate, those kinds of crap!
The six boys sat down on the couch in front of us.


"We are the "Gods"!" said Kris.
I started laughing.
"Gods? Seriously? This is the most stupid thing that I've ever heard!"
The evil boy stood up and tried to hit me.
"Shut up!" he lisped.
I pulled myself aside. Whew! That was close!
All eyes in the room widened.
"Haha! Tao, it looks like you're not the only martial artist here!" laughed Lay.
The evil-looking boy - Tao, went back to his seat, with his hands doubled into fists.
"So...We are the "Gods" and everybody does as what we say!" continued to explain Kris. "The thing, that we wanted..."
Someone else entered the room. Bom and Tiffany.
"What are you doing with them?" Bom crossed her hands in front of her chest.
Lay stood up. "What are you doing here?"
"I won't speak with you..." Bom pushed him aside. "Come on, Dara!" Bom grabbed me by the hand and I grabbed Eun Hye and we went out.
It turned out that Tiffany was looking for me in the dorm, but when she saw that the door to my room is wide open and that me and Eun Hye are missing she decided that something happened to us and it was probably connected with  the "Gods". Then Tiffany searched for Bom. Bom questioned the boys who are "working" for the "Gods" and that's how they found out that me and Eun Hye were here.
"Idiots!" yelled Tiffany and slammed the door behind her.
The boys casted a glance to each other.
"You ex is a little beast!" smiled widely Tao.
"Don't talk about her!" Lay waved his hand.
"They're meddling with our business?" Kris was really angry. "I wont leave this like that! I'll make sure that they will see the scariest side of the "Gods"!"

Note: OK, guys - sorry for the late update, but...school... >< Hope you enjoyed!