A beautiful song for you…

The Day I Met You

Hi my dear readers~

Thanks for all the comments and subscribing. i really appreciate it alot.

I'm sorry for the late update. I just change my workplace and my day were too hectics with training and adjusting at my new place. As you all know, this story was supposedly a two-shot story. I already finish the chapter, but since it was quite too long for me, i decided to split it into two. I will post the ending at the of this month, as a present to myself. (Since I dont have my birthday this year)

For now, please read and enjoy the second chapter of this story

 

Chapter 2: A Beautiful song for you

 

~The day I met you~

 

 

A long-haired girl walked out to the veranda, sight-seeing the beautiful scenery in front of her. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. It was another beautiful day to live on, but she was still alone on her second day of her vacation.

 

Jieun took a seat on a small chair end of the veranda while releasing her messy bun down.  Using her fingers as a comb, she slowly ran through her hair, letting the sea breeze ran through her hair and soothed herself. Her eyes traced down to her feet. The white cloth was still there, hiding a cut that she got yesterday. The same day that she met a mysterious man that made her mind went crazy.

 

 

Bang Yong Guk

 

 

He was the reason she unable to sleep properly last night. Every time she tried to close her eyes, his face appeared. The incident replayed in her mind like she was watching a cinema. She couldn’t forget the way he held her. The heat radiated from him when she was so close. And the hot breath that landed on her skin.

 

She never thought that a shy girl like her would confess to a man she just met. It was the first time she done it, and she got rejected by him, nevertheless. It almost seemed like a dream but the evidence was there, a mark that she would never forget.

 

 

~The day I met you~

 

 

A long haired girl strolled down the road by herself. She sometimes took a glance to her watch. It was already past three. They could arrive any minutes from now. Although they were a day late, at least their plan was not totally failed. Weeks before, they have planned to get a vacation for the 3 days 2 nights just to free themselves for a while from their studies and work. Several location had been suggested. Finally, they made a draw from three possible places of vacation. This island had won their agreement.

 

And right now, Jieun was waiting excitedly for her dearest friends, Hyosung, Sunhwa and Hana to welcome them at the bus stop.

 

Several minutes later, a red bus came in sight. A smile carved on her face as she anticipated for her friends. The bus slowed down and stop just in front of the girl. As she expected, the first face she met was a girl with gummy wide grin when the bus door was opened.

 

“Jieunnieee~~” Hyosung descended the stairs with a luggage in her arm. As her feet step out the bus, she put down her luggage, and hugged Jieun. The same situation repeated when Sunhwa and Hana stepped out the bus.

 

“We really miss you” Said Sunhwa. Her arms still circling Jieun’s waist.

 

“Me too~” They got into a big group hug. “Come! Let put all these stuff into the room and then we can go fill our stomach”

 

“Yay~!”All screamed happily.

 

 

~The day I met you~

 

 

Hyosung, Sunhwa, Hana and Jieun walked into an off-white building. Inside, they were welcomed with a warm atmosphere with soft music background played. The restaurant gave an exquisite feeling to anyone that enter the door. In the middle of the place laid a small stage with shiny-black medium piano with a stand microphone. Next to the stage was a drink bar, with several handsome man waiting to take orders.

 

“Wow~.  Their business must be good to get a shop like this.”Hyosung still looking around although they already took their seat. “Kyaa~.  The waiters are cool and handsome too!”

 

The other three girls nodded their head in unison. Amuse never left their faces.

 

Not long after, a tall man approached their table. “Ready to take order miss?”

 

Jieun looked up almost instantly when she heard the deep husky voice coming from the waiter. “You?!”

 

He seemed startled with the coincidence meeting her here. But that’s not all. Her voice just now had make her friends turned their head. Then, one of them got up and tapped his shoulder.

 

“Hey, it’s you. Never thought I will meet you here. Still remember me?” Hana raised her eyebrow.

 

“Zinger right?” They shook hands, happy to see each other. “Woa, never thought I’ll meet you here too.”

 

“Girls, let me introduce. This is Bang Yongguk. Yongguk, this Sunhwa, Jieun and Hyosung.”

 

Yongguk just gave a small bow acknowledging their present.

 

“We’ve met before when we participating in an underground rap competition. Seriously, this man is good.”

 

He gave a chuckle after hearing Hana’s compliment.

 

“Omomo! He got gummy smile too~.  Same like you, unnie!”

 

Yonnguk just smiled when hearing Sunhwa’s remark and excused himself to take their order. Just after he walked away, Hana leaned to her side and tapped the girl next to her.

 

“Jieun-ah, how did you know Yongguk?”

 

Although she expected the question to be arise, she still can’t avoid her cheeks to be flushed a bit, remembering the incident happened to her the other day. “I met him at the beach yesterday. He helped me.”

 

“What did he help you for?” Hyosung and Sunhwa leaned forward.

 

“Well, he help me catch my hat which was flew by the wind when I was playing at the sea shore. The wind blew so strong and my hat landed near where he sat” She fidgeted. Wondering whether she should talk about the incident. Seeing the gleaming eyes towards her, she inhaled and continued, “ And then…”   

 

Just before Jieun able to tell about the incident, another handsome person came to deliver their drinks at  their table. She was saved this time. Their anxiety to know more had died for a while when the man came. On his upper left part of the shirt sewn ‘Yongjae’.

 

“This are the drinks, the food will delivered soon.” He gave a sweet smile.

 

“Can I ask something?” Hana opened before the waiter took his leave.

 

“Yes, miss?”

 

“I’m curious. What is that stage for? Is there going to be a performance today?”

 

“Unfortunately no. The singer take her rest today.” Yongjae explained.

 

“It is possible, if one of your customer went up there and sing?” Sunhwa asked this time.

 

He gave a smile. “Why not? As long as he or she not going to scare other people dining here, of course.”

 

“I assure you that she won’t.”

 

Sunhwa’s eyes gleaming. She gave a signal to the girl in front of her. Hyosung, who was next to her understood her intention and grinned. Jieun put her cutlery down and tilted her head. Not understanding the meaning of her and Hyosung gaze.

 

“Is there something wrong unnie?” She tilted her head and puffed her cheeks a bit. So adorable.

 

“Jieunnie~. Please sing a song for us. I haven’t heard your voice lately. I missed it.”

 

Jieun sweat dropped. Hana, who just understood the meaning of gleaming eyes from the girls in front of her, took Jieun’s hands. “I love to hear your sweet voice too.”

 

“This is not fair. You guys are great singer too. Or perhaps, we can go on the stage together.”

 

“We just arrived her, Jieunnie… “ Sunhwa pouted.

 

“Please~” Hyosung gave a puppy dog eye.

 

Unable to resist her friends gaze, she finally nodded. “Okay. But only one song.”

 

“Yeay!”

 

Hyosung rose her hand up and waving to the nearest waiter, who apparently non-other than, Bang YongGuk.

 

“Anything wrong, Zinger-ssi?”

 

“Yongguk-ssi, Jieunnie want to sing a song. Can you her to the stage?” Hana asked.

 

He was a bit shocked with the sudden request, but still agreed to it. Jieun rose from her seat and walk past Hana. She missed her steps and stumble forward. Thankfully he was there in front of her. He managed to grab shoulder and steadied her up. The long haired girl can’t help but blush with sudden close proximity.

 

“Sorry.” She gained her composure again, but still looking down to hide her blush. Her team-mates just grinned.

 

“You able to walk, right?”

 

She nodded.

 

The man lead her to the small stage. Jieun positioned herself on the piano’s bench while Yongguk positioned the microphone to her level. The long haired girl straighten her back and take a deep breath.

 

“Testing.” The room went silent. Most of the people turned their heads to the stage. “Umm.. Happy dining to all. Today I’m going to sing a song, dedicated to my dear friends. Please enjoy it while having your meal.”

 

She pressed the piano’s keys and a sweet melody started in the air.

 

Stickwitu-Pussycat dolls

I don't wanna go another day,
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
Seems like everybody's breaking up
Throwing their love away,
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.

 

 

“She got a nice voice.” One of the waiters commented. Yongguk just nodded, agreed with him.

 

“She also cute.” Himchan commented, slightly tapping his friend’s shoulder. “Look, she looking over here”

 

Somehow, Yongguk felt that that gaze was meant for him. He looked away. “Just do your work”

 

She was hurt by his action. But she still continued the song nonetheless.

 

 

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind.
See the way we ride in our private lives,
Ain't nobody getting in between.
I want you to know that you're the only one for me (one for me)
And I say

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.

 

 

“She said this song dedicated to us rite?” Hyosung leaned forward.  Her question answered by a nod from her friend. “But somehow, I feel that this song like a confession…”

 

Her remark took Sunhwa attention. “No way. Is she in love?”

 

“I don’t know. But I might be misinterpreted her emotion”

 

“No.”Hana in. “She do look different compared from before this.”

 

“Hmm… Girl will look pretty when whenever she’s in love.” Sunhwa paused and give a deep thought. “But who could he be?”

 

“Bang Yongguk”

 

The girls nodded in agreement.

 

And now
Ain't nothing else I can need
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me.
I got you,
We'll be making love endlessly.
I'm with you
Baby, you're with me

So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts.
So don't you worry about
People hanging around,
They ain't bringing us down.
I know you and you know me
And that's why I say

Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.

 

 

The song ended beautifully. Her sudden performance received with claps and cheers from her friends, the waiters and the people dining there. She rose from the bench. With slight tint on her cheeks, she bowed a bit and went to her table again.

 

Never did she know, someone was looking at her with the tail of his eyes.

 

End of chapter 2

To be continue....

 

 

A/N: So, how is it? Like it or hate it? Please gave me some of your thought. Let's meet again end of this month ok?

 

Till then, Anneyong~