We share the same feeling

The Day I Met You

To my dearest reader, Sorry!!!

I post this chapter on 1st of march, and have been wondering why i didn't get any response from all of you. I started to feel that this chapter is not good, thats why you hate me. And today i just realize that i forgot to untick the 'Hide Chapter' Box. Silly me.

This is the final chapter. Before you going to start read it, I want to thank you all the readers, commentors and subscriber to my story. I appreciate it very much.

Now, let's read the final chapter. Enjoy~

 

 

Chapter 3: We share the same feeling

 

A tall boy approach the drink bar after dismissing a group of girl. Just after the girls stepped out, he hurriedly went to the drink bar, where the other waiters were waiting to be summoned.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Yongguk turned his head to the blue-haired boy.

 

“I got a message from a girl to you.” Zelo handed a written tissue. Yongguk took it with question in his head.

 

 

‘I want to meet you for a while around 10pm tomorrow

-Zinger’

 

 

A person sneaked from behind and read the letter’s content. “Is it from the cute girl that singing just now? Is she your friend? God, you so lucky to get a fan like her. I’m envious.” Himchan patted his back several times.

 

“She just an acquaintance. And she’s not the one whom wrote this.” The tall man slipped the written tissue into his pocket shirt before walked away from his friends, avoiding any other question which would arise later.

 

“He’s cold”

 

“What happened to him actually?” Jongup appeared from behind the counter and set in the middle of Zelo and Himchan.

 

Zelo turned to the boy behind the counter, giving a questioning look. “What do you mean?”

 

“He looks weird.”

 

This time Youngjae came and interfered. “I agree with you.” He point his index finger to Jongup and then to Yongguk. “He does look weird. Like something was disturbing him.”

 

“Naahh.. No way. He might just feeling a bit stress to finish up his new lyrics” Himchan rose and checked his shirt, dusting away some dirt. “Let’s do our work. There are some table asking for our assistance.”

 

The black haired man walked away to the nearest table soon after he gave the statement with a smile on his face. He always giving his best doing his job, especially when women were included, Yongjae inhaled deeply. A brown haired man approached him and patted his back.

 

“Himchan-hyung probably right. Maybe you just over thinking about it.” Daehyun smiled. “Kaja. We still have work to do.”

 

 

~The day I met you~

 

 

She wrapped a white towel over her damp her and wore a bathrobe. Nothing could compare the freshness after taking a hot bath. Step outside the bathroom door, she went to her bag and pull out a pyjama for a change.

 

“Jieun-ah~. Palli. Your hot chocolate is going to get cold soon.” Hana shouted from the living room.

 

“Ah-, No-, Wait.” Jieun rushed to the living room. Her wrapped head had turned out to be messy and bring laughter to all of them.

 

“Pabo Jieunniie. It’s not like we’re going to drink yours.” Jieun walked to the sofa with a grin. “But you really took a long time to wash today.”

 

The reddish haired girl took her mug and bring her knees up to the sofa. “Gomawoyo… Well, something has came up in my mind just now. And when I realized, I was too long in the shower.” She sipped her chocolate drink. “Yumm…. This really are delicious”

 

“We’re just talking about the hot boys we met at the restaurant just now.” Said Sunhwa. Hyosung sheepishly grinned when she recalled her memory. She trailed down Jieun’s sitting figure and realized a red cut just under her feet. Her smile died instantly. “Jieun-ah, are you hurt? It’s looked like a cut there.”

 

She quickly hide the cut with one of her hands “Did you see it, unnie?”

 

“What cut? Let me see too” Hana extended her neck.

 

Half heartedly, Jieun lifted up her foot and show the cuts to her dear friends. They gasped. “Gwenchana… It’s not hurt anymore. I got it yesterday. At the sea shore”

 

“How did you get it actually? Tell us quick. I want to know the real story.” Sunhwa crept closer and put her mug down.

 

The reddish haired girl took a sip from her mug and inhaled. Once again her hand crept down and traced the remaining cut. “Do you still remember the first guy that take our order?”

 

“Who? Yonggukkie?” Hana asked.

 

Hyosung clapped her hand. “Owh.. that guy. I remember him. But didn’t you say you met him because he gave your hat back?”

 

“That was a part of the story.” She paused. “As I said before, my hat blew because of the wind and landed somewhere near him. I asked him to pick up the hat as I ran towards him. Then I tripped onto something and stumbled to the ground.”

 

“Did he helped you?” Sunhwa asked eagerly.

 

Jieun nodded. “Yup. My foot was bleeding, so he offered me for help and bring me here”

 

“You brought him here?” Hana gasped. “Omomo… that was so bold.”

 

She pouted. “I don’t even know what to think that time. He offered me. I just answered when he asked that time.”

 

“Yes, yes” Hyosung patted Jieun’s head.

 

The reddish haired girl took another sip from her mug just before Sunhwa asked her again. “I’m curious. Since you’re bleeding that time, did he carried you all the way here?”

 

Her sudden question were unpredictable. Jieun couldn’t help to blush deeply because of the question. She hide her face and whispered. “It’s just halfway of it.”

 

“Kyaaaaa~~~!!” her answer had made all of her friends shrieked.

 

 

 

~The day I met you~

 

 

 

It was about 8.00am. It was considered early for a person to wake during her vacation time. But her eyes refused to closed. She climbed down the bed, avoiding Hana’s foot that was positioned at her side. With a yawn and hands up in the air to stretched herself, she walked out the room and took her morning bath.

 

She the TV and off it again after shuffling through the channel. Nothing had took her interest. Since her friends were still sleeping, she decided to go out for a morning walk on the beautiful day.

 

Stepped out the chalet, the girl was welcoming by the morning breeze. It was still a bit cold although the sun was up. As she threaded through the sand, her eyes caught up with something.

 

Or perhaps, someone.

 

There was a man sitting comfortably under a shade of a tree besides him. Jieun made her way to the tree. The man seemed not feel any of her presence. As she walked nearer, although she just see from his back, she made a roughly guess which comes out to be true. It was the same man that she saw at that same place. The man that helped her.

 

Bang Yongguk

 

Just thinking of his name excites her much. She slowly crept closer to the man and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head to the direction of his tapped shoulder.

 

“Good morning Yongguk-ssi!” Showing an adorable face.

 

“Whoa!” He was shocked with her sudden appearance and dropped his book to the sand. Jieun walked forward and pickup the book as he roughly took out his earphone.

 

“Sorry I startled you. Can I sit here?”

 

He just nodded with his mouth still agape. It took awhile before he got his composure again.

 

“Where are your friends?” He tried to started the conversation. It's a bit odd also to met other person as such early as this. Especially when the person was in a vacatio mood.

 

“There are still sleeping so I thought I can get my morning walk alone.”

 

“Are you always like this?”

 

She stared deep into his eyes which he soon pull them away. “Nevermind…”

 

It was an awkward silence that made the girl played the sheet of the book with her fingers. After a while she turned to the man again. “What is this? Can I read it?”

 

“umm.. Ah.. That actually the rap part for my next song”

 

Her eyes gleamed. “You are a writer and rapper? Awesome.”

 

A tint of blush appeared on his cheeks. He hid it behind his back hand. “It’s just normal”

 

“No, it’s not” She quickly read the content and turned to him again. “So, is that the background song that you listening just now?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Can I hear it too?”

 

Her request were hardly resistible when she made a look like that. He gave one piece of the earphone and played the song.

 

“Wow. This sound nice.” She read the lyrics in the book again while humming to the song she heard. “This must be the song part right.” She pointed at one part of the lyrics. Without even get any confirmation from the man, she sang the lyrics written there and left the man amused.

 

 

 

~The day I met you~

 

 

 

“It’s not fair~” Sunhwa whining while folding her clothes into her bag. “I wish we have another day to spend here. I don’t feel like coming home yet.”

 

“I agree. Jieun seemed the only one that have fun on this vacation.”

 

The reddish haired girl lifted her head and made a V sign. “That because I came here one day earlier. Kekeke”

 

Hyosung just grinned to see her teammates reaction. “I’m a bit sad too. But at least we did able to play at the sea today.”

 

All three of them nodded.

 

“So, who wants to come here again?”

 

“Me!” All four of them raised their hand.

 

“Jieun want to come here again because she will miss someone here~”

 

All eyes fixed to her with sheepish grins on their faces. Jieun flustered and waved her hands in front of her, “A-aniyo. I-it’s not because of him”

 

“Jieun-ah…. We don’t mention anybody yet. Kekeke.” Hyosung statement made her squeal in embarrassment.  

“I don’t care about the place. I just want a vacation.” Sunhwa grinned and followed with a nod from her friends.

 

They continued packing up their things into the bag. They have to aboard the bus back to Seoul early in the morning tomorrow if they don’t want to be late for their schedule.

 

Jieun zipped her bag. “I’m finish packing already. Yay~”

 

“Oh no!” Hana shouted. “I totally forgot!”

 

“Wae? What wrong?” Jieun tilted her head and rose to go to Hana’s place.

 

“Jieun-ah... Please go and meet Bang Yongguk.”

 

“D-de?!” Jieun stuttered.

 

 

 

~The day I met you~

 

 

 

Jieun walked along the pedestrian walk with a faint smile lingering on her face. Her dear friend, Jung Hana had requested something that she would never had thought about.

 

To meet a person that made her pulse race.

 

She placed both her hand to her cheeks. It’s warming her cold hands. She was blushing again. “Calm down Jieun. Take a deep breath.” She whispered to herself. She inhaled deeply several times. She may calm down a bit but that never slowed her heart that was thumping quickly. It goes more rapidly as she walked closer to the restaurant that she and her friends have a meal before.

 

The reddish haired girl made a slight turn after a big tree. The restaurant was insight. Outside the restaurant, under a lamp post,  few feet apart from the entrance, was a girl. She tied her hair high at one side and looked like she was waiting from someone. Probably the person she waited was in the restaurant.

 

Jieun slowed her pace as she walked nearer to the building and made a stop near several flowers vase. A lot of thought swarm into her mind. She felt nervous. What would she say about this. She stared at her yellow package given by Hana.

 

Suddenly a man stepped out from the restaurant entrance.

 

Her mind was still occupied with her own thoughts when the man descended from the stairs. The girl that was waiting near the lamp post automatically straighten her back when she saw him. Her face was bright and she wore a plastic smile.

 

“Yongguk-ssi!”

 

Jieun was still in her deep thoughts and the girl calling was sent her back to earth. She quickly lifted her head to the direction of the sound.

 

 And at that time, the drama began…

 

The man walked towards the ponytail haired girl.

 

“Is there anything that I could help you miss?”

 

“I’m hurt. Don’t you remember me?” But her question was left unanswered. “It’s me, Sa Rang. Kim Sa Rang.”

 

“Of course I know you. You’ll come here once in two days.” His tone sound a bit sarcastic.

 

Although it did sound cynical, the girl smiled with glee. She was feeling excited because she was actually acknowledged by the man. “I brought something for you. Hope you like it” She extended her hand, giving out a yellow paper bag.

 

Yongguk didn’t  took the package. He just stared to the package blankly without saying a thing then look away. The girl lowered her hand when her present was not taken. “Yongguk-ah, please accept this.” She said half pleaded.

 

“Go away. You’re just annoying.”

 

Jieun was watching the drama just a few meters in front of her. She felt that her heart has been stabbed by his words. Those words weren’t for her, but she still feeling hurt. She knew the girl would probably felt the same.

 

The ponytail haired girl took a step forward. Her eyes gleaming with tears. “Why? You’re different. Every time I come and dine here, you always approach my table and give me a smile. Talking in sweet tone. Make me happy. And now, you’re not.”

 

The man still look away avoiding her gaze. At this time, Sa Rang really wish that she could stare into his eyes and tell him what she really feel.

 

“Don’t put your wishes too high, woman. I’m not like what you think”

 

“But you were such a gentleman whenever I come here.”

 

“Don’t you get it? It was just an act! An act because I work here. A place that I need to attract customers.” His voice risen although he still kept his composure.

 

“But I like you!” A tear shot down her cheek.

 

“Get a grip woman. You’re not standing on earth.”

 

The girl wiped away her tears roughly, turned her back and walk away quickly. There’s no more point to stay there when her heart was shredded into pieces.

 

He was standing there, unmoved while watching the back of the girl that he rejected until she was out of sight. He took a deep inhaled, rummaging his hair messily. That was not the first time he got confessed, but that was the only way to put them away from interfering into his life. He made a swift turn and traced his step towards the entrance. But his steps was halted when he saw a figure of a lady, not so far from him.

 

“Jieun?”

 

His deep voice calling her name brought her back to earth. Yongguk flustered. He would never thought he would see Jieun after the incident just now. What if she really did see the whole thing happen? Seeing the girl didn’t respond to his calling, he walked forward. As he moved closer, Jieun took a step back. So, he decided to remain at his position.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“N-nothing… Umm.. Aahh…” Her voice sounded a bit shaky. “T-this. Hana, I mean Zinger asked me to deliver this to you.” She handed a small paper bag which he took them a bit hesitantly.

 

“Did you see what happen just now?”

 

“See what?” Jieun gave a bitter smile. “It’s late now, I better get going.”

 

“You did see it right? Jebal, I can explain about just now.”

 

“It’s okay. You already make yourself clear just now.”  

 

Jieun traced her steps back to her chalet a little bit too quickly. But that never stop Yongguk from following her. He knew he was wrong. And right now, he really need her to understand him.

 

After a few blocks, the reddish haired girl suddenly halted her steps. Seeing the girl stop, he made a stop too, a few steps behind her. She turned her heel around, a bit abrupt, swaying her hair in the air.

 

“Why are you following me?” Her face full of anger. She clenched her fist, trying to control her anger.

 

He just stood there. He was expressionless but deep inside he was a bit shocked and apologetic.

 

She stomped her foot. “Just go home. I know I never needed here. I’m annoying too, right? Just like the girl you dumped at the restaurant. But don’t you worry, I will never bother you ever again.” Tears started to pool in her obsidian eyes waiting for the correct time to ran freely onto her smooth cheeks.

 

There was only sound of waves crushing on the shore could be heard as they stared into each other eyes. Not long after the silence engulfing them, Yongguk finally saw a tear ran down her now flushed cheeks.

 

“Why are you doing this to me? One second you are nice to me. One second you are helping me. One second you ignore me. And now, you must be hating me!” Jieun yelled to the man in front of her, hiccups in between. She tried her best to suppressed her emotion but it went down the drain. Her emotion had taken over her. She looked down allowing her tears to freely dropped on the sand beneath them.

 

Yongguk took a step forward. But he was halted once again by her sobbing words.

 

She wiped her cheek forcefully. “You don’t have to feel sorry for me…” She looked up again in to his eyes, her lips tried to smiled. “I know you have your own reason to hate me. Just like that girl. But don’t worry, I will be gone tomorrow. We would never see each other again” Jieun walked next to him, their shoulder touched. “Have a good night, Bang Yongguk-ssi.”

 

Her voice was soft as whisper filled with deep feeling. Don’t want to lose a chance, Yongguk quickly grabbed her wrist with resulting of her denial.  She forcefully pull her arm from his grip. It was successful and she continued walking, her back facing him. The boy grabbed her wrist again, a bit too much force, yanking the girl towards him.

 

“What do you want?!” Angry and frustrated was clearly shown on her face, along with the running tears down to her cheeks.

 

He supposedly need to expect that kind reaction but he couldn’t help being startled.

 

“Just let me go! I don’t wanna see you anymore” Jieun pleaded. She tried to wriggle free her wrist. But then she felt her hand being yanked again and in the next moment she was in his arm. She can feel his hand enveloping her. His heat radiating from him to her cold body.

 

“Please don’t say that…” He whispered next to her ear. “I never said that I hate you. I admit that what I did was wrong. But I couldn’t help it.”

 

Slowly, her hand rose to his chest and slowly push him away just enough for them to meet each others’ eyes. “What do you mean? I don’t understand”

 

It was all confusion that he can see in her eyes. Not knowing how to really explained himself, he let his action take place. He leaned down and closed the gap between their lips. Flooding all his emotion into the kiss.

 

The kiss was long and intense, but not long enough. Just before Jieun started responding, she could feel him retreated from her face. Leaving her longing for more. His deep gaze bore into her half lidded orbs.

 

“I don’t understand it either. It’s the first time I’m feeling like this.” He rested his forehead onto hers,. “It’s true that I did try to ignore you, but when I saw you hurt, my heart hurt as well. I blame myself for that.”

 

Jieun cupped his face with both of her cold hand. She stared deep into his eyes as she smiled to the confused man in front of her. Lacing her fingers behind his neck, she then tiptoed and pull his head closer and gave a small peck on his lips.

 

“That’s because you like me too, pabo-ya”

 

The End...

 

So how was it my dear readers? I hope you enjoy this chapter too. Or you can tell me which chapter was your favourite out of this three chapter. At least i can know your preferences too :)

I'm going to post a special part "The Day I Met You"  after this. I'm going to give you the hyperlink in the next chapter, once I finish giving my final touch. However, i maybe post t around April, since I have an important exam end of this month.

Before i sign off for today, I you get bored in the mean time before I post the special part, try take a look at my dearest little sister work. I promised you won't get bored.

Dance to Love by BlueskyIzz