chapter 5(I am not crying!)

the little apple tree outside

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock that was going.....beeeep.....beeeep.....whack their it was now it was broken or on sleep.

I was on my way to the classroom I heard people whisper things about me mean things rarely nice things some of the asian girls called me fat some most of the boy’s thought of me disrespectfully......why was it like this all i wanted was to go to school here.

Taemin gave me a concerned glance in 6th period was it that obvious i was upset i put on a cheery smile he hugged me in front of the entire hall are you okay he asked me.....

I ..I’m fine i answered

I walked to 7th period then some girl asked to talk to me

Ah sure i agreed i followed her to where she wanted to talk i didn’t understand why we had to go all the way to the girls bathroom to talk.

their was a pack of girls they quickly in circled me .The one who seemed to be the leader spoke

What are you to taemin?

N...nothing i said.....

What does he see in yo you’r ugly and pitiful is it you’r hair should we fix that so he leaves you.....

No please i begged i am nothing to him.....

You’r lying you’r trying to trick my taemin .

No i swear please leave me a lone.....

I felt the tears fall down my face i was truly scared now what would these girls do?

Later.....

They’d scared me they threatened if i didn’t stay away from SHINee they would hurt me.

So i was now avoiding taemin and Minho although i’d already been avoiding minho 

What made it worse was taemin had wanted to introduce me to the rest of SHINee

i skipped 7th period yes on the 1st day of class i was scared where would i go i wasn’t safe wherever i went .......what had i always trusted .....music

i ran for the music rooms all their was was a large empty one i entered and sat down at the piano and played a few scales for warm up. then did some scales with my voice.....

What should i play .......then i thought of my memory i’d heard it on winter sonata that was my favorite song i started the piano the notes soon flowed out through my fingers i could hear the echoes through the large empty room i tried recalling the lyrics an began singing. 

Slowly tears started to fall this song made me think of my mom......my mom had died when i was 12, 3 years ago

This song meant so much to me , i wanted her here to hug me and care for me.....but she wasn’t here that’s what hurt most

then the song ended and i realized another person was their watching me and listening....I then turned around wiping my tear stained face.