chapter 2 (My room mate)

the little apple tree outside

I followed the map given to me. everybody was watching well i was non asian looking and not wearing a uniform probably why.......

Uuugh i was lost........hmmm was dorm 2 right or left i asked myself.....aish how was i suposed to know i started looking around soon about an hour passed i was looking then a boy was their he saw me then walked over i forgot to mention he was super handsome and hot . he smiled as he walked over i couldn’t help but smile back .

Excuse me ,he said in perfect english with a twing of accent ,do you need help ?

Ummm yes i said staring at him i thought i’d seen him somewhere before though,he had dark brown hair that was rugged that was slightly curly mostly wavy and black almost non see able pupils his face was perfectly he had a thin but built body.

Taemin’s POV

I saw a girl very beautiful but she wasn’t wearing a uniform looked like she didn’t go here to bad i would have liked that.she was probably american she was looking at a map confused then looking right and left....she was lost for sure....i was about to go over their then saw her clothes she her wrist bands were of k pop concerts SHINee,mblaq and  also a exo k and infiniti ones she had good taste.i dicided to go over.

Hi i said,she looked up at me slightly confused for a second then it changed to a very serious face then she smiled such a sweet kind smile i’d never felt that before .....did i like her .........this was bad i would never see her again though,

OH hi ,she said back,i was wondering do you know where dorm 2 is at? she asked.......wait dorm 2 that was the boys dorm? no wayshe want here too  ! i calmed myself i felt my heart beat quicken with my hormones rising.

Yeah it’s straight left.....wait i remembered that was the boys dorm.........? what?

I think you want dorm 1 though the girls go their dorm 2 is for the boys.......

umm she said dorm 2 she said i would have to room with 2 others .

What’s you’r room number i asked 

57 she answered 

I was now overloading with excitment that was my room ....yes,yes,yes i thought happily 

That also my room here you can come with me,