chapter 1 (hi i am grace)

the little apple tree outside

i was 12 when i found out what kpop was and i fell in love with it i wanted to become a k pop idol i was 5,3 and 170 pounds i started losing whieght working out every day and eating less though and i did know some instruments i grew up playing violin and the piano but i started learning other instruments i started the guitar at 13 and singing then at 14 i started drums and dancing then i worked hard falling and picking myself up again when i fell from stress i was 15 i’ was 115 pounds and 5,5 1/2 when i got the chance to go to a korean dorm school in korea this was my chance finally.

Grace’s point of view (POV)

I sat in the plane with my sound proof head phones on i was listening to SHINee’s lucifer it was one of my favorite sogns SHINee was my favorite band then f(x)i loved amber’s tomboy style i had the same style only i had long hair that was usually down it was always doted on in america for how long it was it was past my waist about hip length and dirty blonde i also had cupid bow lips that were always so red my eye’s i think are hazel but my friends kept saying their gold or honey colored i had a slight upturned nose an a heart shaped face.i wore a black leather jacket with black wrist bands from k pop band concerts i wore a see through loose slightly blue tee shirt that had a black tank top underneath with dark black skinny jeans that had tears down the front and mytrust high top converse i’d bought them when i was 12 when i dicided to become a k pop idol they represented my dream to me they were black with white notes and music lines across them.

the plane landed......in the airport it was so weird it felt like everybody was watching me.........what was that i tuck it for me being non asian looking.

i was at the school this was the school their was about 3/4 of a semester left i’d started late and was extremely late for the last class of the day.so what i finally here i strolled the streets again everybody was staring what day was this stare at the weird american day.i entered and when to the front desk dragging my luggage with me  it was monday the lady knew some english.

Can i help you?she asked in an asian accent smiling politely she was pretty looked about 30 with a short bob black hair .

Ummm yeah i’m starting school here today i’m the exchange student from america where do i go i asked.

Excuse me she asked?.........

I said it too fast i though then repeated it slower 

she looked through the files,Go down hall to classroom b,2, leave luggage here we get uniform tomorrow .

Okay i responded understanding i left my luggage their and marched off to the classroom.

I found b,2, and entered the teacher was about to start class......then all heads turned toward me.the teacher watched me carefully he seemed annoyed but he knew who i was and why i was here because he went on to entroduce me all the student’s were suposed to know english okay or pretty good so he said it in english he spoke it very fluently.

This is our new exchange student from america please treat her kindly.

I went on and sat down everybody was still watching me.

at the end off the class i left and went back to the front desk the woman handed me my locker number and luggage also my room number because of the lack of rooms i was rooming with 2 others.