chapter 3 (my dorm room)

the little apple tree outside

Grace’s POV

I was rooming with him i thought okay.I was rooming with boys .........this was going to be interesting. i followed him we chatted he seemed to be very interested in me asking about america and my life.

what’s you’r name he asked Grace i responded and your’s ?

Tae min he said

So  how old are you?he asked.

I’m 15 i responded. he looked  superised did he think i was older i though......the more we talked the more i thought i’d seen him before then ..........

I gasped at my own stupidness shocked.

Your taemin from SHINee i said!? 

Yeah ,he said, i was wondering when you would notice.

I was in total shock..........i was talking to taemin from SHINee and he might be interested in me i calmed my self and asked the weirdest question.

Ummm i know this is a weird request coming from you’r room mate but could you sign a shirt of mine when we get their i asked?

Ahhh sure he responded.

all i could think was i was so happy i smiled all the way their.We soon arrived their and entered the building and found room 57.

I entered it was really nice their was 2 levels a the bottom one had 2 beds in the floor and 2 dressers and 2 bedside tables and a closet  with a large desk.

Hmm Minho must be out he said quietly.Minho i thought was i rooming with another SHINee band member i remained calm trying not to be a fan girl.

The top is your’s he said.I climbed up the ladder to look around the walls were light blue with a cream colored rug on the wood floor and a bed was in the corner of the square room their was a 3 feet railing on the side with a beside table and small desk. Taemin handed me my 2 bag’s of luggage i unpacked putting my clothes in the drawer’s and my alarm clock on the table i got out my lap top an the table one bag had my clothes and personal belongings while the others had all my music stuff, my small electric piano and guitar with a mini amp and pug in cables for it all along with my violin i had a sound band for that and plug ins to conect all my instruments to the computer so i could play music i was set up i  needed a shower i’m gonna use the shower i said.

okay taemin, answered i then remembered my shirt i had a tee shirt that had the signatures of k pop people i’d gone to et them from from concerts and signing.

I brought down my conditener and shampoo and my own bar of soap.

where do i go to shower i asked?

Taemin pointed toward the door. We had our own bathroom that was good i almost thought i had to go to the girls dorm every time to take a shower.

I then entered the bathroom