Let's go to the arcade! Part 2~

Why did i end up with YOU?! [HIATUS]

Byunhun's POV

 

Ugh, she's such a cheaterrrr!! Hmmph~

What game am i really good at.. OH! RACING GAMES! Ohohoho..

I pointed at this racing game " Hyomun-ah, since it's my turn to choose.. Let's play that racing game over there! " 

She smirked " Okay oppa~ If you say so~ "

As usual we put some tokens that we exchanged, before starting the game;

" Yah! I wanna have a bet. " I suggested.

" What kind of bet? "

" We have to play all the games in this arcade and whoever wins the most wins. The loser has to buy the winner.. food. "

" Sure Byunghun oppa~ NO TAKE BACKS! "

" Yeah, yeah i know~~ I will win FOR SURE! "

" -COUGH- YEAH - COUGH "

So we went to change our coins/money for tokens and started playing. The first one was a racing game since i was the one who suggested it. Hyomun won but, i don't mind. There's still lots of games to go!

After 30 minutes of playing ALL the arcade games, we sat down on this bench who was inside the arcade and counted the wins we had.

AND THE WINNER WAS.....

Hyomun..!! Gosh, i thought she dosen't know how to play any other games besides her sim date games.. I was wrong.. Wahhhh..

She patted my back " It's okay Byunghun oppa~~ Im just pro for you, ehehheheheh. Now you have to treat me foooood! Im really hungry!! Now now now! "

I glared at her " Stop making me feel bad! Hmmph, so what do YOU want to eat?? "

She smiled '' I wanna go to McDonalds! Order the TRIO thingy for me! "

I sighed " Okay  "

 I was hungry too~ I WANNA TAKE BACK THE BET!! Hyomun, why do you have to say no take backs..!

When we arrived at McDonalds Hyomun searched for seats while im the one ordering.. Waiting, waiting~

After i got the food, i took the tray and searched for Hyomun.

She picked seats that are near the window. Hyomun was staring at the window pouting. She's probably hungry waiting. So i approched her and put the tray down on the table.

She snapped and looked at me " Oh, welcome back!.. YAY FOOD! "

I just smiled " Thank you. Enjoy your food~ I bet your really hungry. "

LIKE I AM! ASDFGHJK!

Hyomun started eating her burger and fries and drinking coke. I was just staring at her eating, it's making me super hungry..

After awhile, she stopped and stared at me. I stared back " What? Something on my face? "

She laughed " No, it's cause you look like a sad puppy begging for food. AHAHAH "

Before i can answer back she took some fries and stuff it in my mouth " I know your hungry oppa! You could've just say you wanted some. "

I was speechless but while munching on the fries i felt happy that she noticed that, ahaha. I was dying of hunger.

Hyomun and me finished eating, she said that she had to go home now cause it's getting late.

So, we went outside and went on my bike.

I dropped Hyomun infront of the school since i don't know where she lives. She was okay with it.

We said our goodbyes and went to our own house.

When i reached my house. I went in my room and sat down on my computer chair while thinking of what happend today..

I noticed that we actually had a conversation today without any of us noticing.. She's usually really quiet or talks a bit with me.

How did we actually meet up and hanged out today..?

Hmmm..

OH YEAH! THE LAMPOST! LOL! AHAHHA, just by remembering that, her face was really priceless!

I should thank that lampost~

I saw a really different Hyomun today.. When you meet her she's quiet and shy. But when you hangout with her she's actually funny, weird and talkative.. 

Also it's my first time seeing her with casual clothes, she was really pretty. And her smile gives you this warm feeling inside.

AISHHH, WHAT AM I SAYING??!! Im going to bed now. Im dead tired..

 

---------------

GAAAHHH!! SORRY for like not updating for 4 days..? T_T

School and homework is taking all my time..

I hope you enjoyed this chap~ Omo, finally a chapter of only Byunghun's POV! Woot! LOL.

Probably next chap is full of Hyomun. or not? Ahaha, sorry if you guys want Hyomun and Byunghun's POV in 1 chap but i seriously get carried away.

-Caila