It was...

Why did i end up with YOU?! [HIATUS]

Hyomun's POV

Someone...

" Ah! " I said while i put my hands on my forehead. " S-sorry miss! Are you okay? " The other person said. I think i've heard this voice before... I thought. I paused for abit " I'm okay... " .

While rubbing my forehead I bowed to the person and slowly walk pass him/her. But I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder which made me turn back and finally see his/her face. My eyes widened as I recognize the person.

His face ligthened " Oh, Hyomun-ah! Hello! ". You guessed it, it was Myungsoo oppa.

" H-hello! " I replied with a small smile. He looked like he was gonna ask me a question but instead he touched my forehead. Which made me flinch because I hit the metal part of his sidebag(?). 

" Omo, it's my fault right? I'm sorry! It looks like it really hurts, come let's find an infirmary or something. " He pulled my hand and made our way out of the shop. I saw Hyera and Aby with a confused look. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

We were passing different stores and stands. It feels like im in a Sim dating game right now or like a drama. You know where the guy runs with the girl holding hands. Except, we're just walking. 

.

.

.

Few minutes later, we stopped infront of an infirmary and went inside. I didn't know there was an infirmary near here... Weird. So, Myungsoo oppa told me to sit down on this bench while he go and ask for something.

While waiting, I was looking around and regret not bringing my DS with me. I started moving my legs back and forth while looking down the floor. A pair of shoes appeared infront of me, Myungsoo oppa came back... with a bandaid.

" Hyomun-ah, can you move your bangs please? " He asked politely. " Oppa, you know you don't need to be polite! " I moved my bangs away and held them.

He started unwrapping it and slowly placed it infront of my oo. I hissed jokingly " Yah! I didn't even put the bandaid yet. " I stick out my tongue " Merong~ " .

" Aigoo... " He placed the bandaid not gently and he received a scream from me. ' OPPA! IT HURTS! " I slapped his arm. " What was that for? ".

" For not being gentle on putting the bandaid. " I replied. He stayed silent " I'll treat you  bubble tea then. Deal? " He suggested.

I grinned " Yes! " I quickly placed back my bangs and stood up. " Let's go? " 

He smiled " Let's go! " . Before buying our bubble tea, we explored around for awhile. We went into clothing stores and tried clothes, played in the arcade which i beat him in every game and went in a pet shop and looked at att the animals.

We made our way to the food court and tried finding bubble tea. 

I spotted a big yellow sign from far away but i can't read it. Yes, even with glasses. So, i squinted(?) my eyes and the sign says " Bubble Tea! " .

I elbowed Myungsoo oppa and pointed at the shop. He understood and walked to it.

When we arrived infront of it, we were looking at the flavors. " Myungsoo oppa, i want... watermelon! " 

He looked at me " That's what I wanted too. What a coincidence! " 

.

.

.

The lady gave us our bubble tea's as he payed for them.

" Oppa, you don't have to pay for me! " I demanded. 

" Did you say anything? " He smiled.

He completely ignored me, thanks.

We were walking back to the exit of the mall to go home, when suddenly my phone rang.

 I stopped and got my phone from my pocket, it was a text message from Hyera;

" Hyomun-ahhhhhh~ Don't worry about us~ We know you went to a date with Myungsoo oppa~ Kyaaaaaa~ We're jealous~~~ Tell us all about it~ Byebye~~ ^W^ "

... What the. I thought they got mad at me for ditching them, I guess not.

" Ah, Myungsoo oppa! I have to go now! Thank you for the awesome day and bubble tea! " I laughed. " I'll bring you home. " he suggested. 

" B-but you treated me for this already. " I said while pointing at the bubble tea. 

" It's okay. I live near you anyways. " . I looked at him " I didn't know that. "

He giggled " Well... Now you know~ Time to go home. " 

.

.

We arrived at my street, we were just walking without talking. I finished my drink already but you can still hear him drinking.

" Slowpoke. " I mumbled. " What? " he asked.

" Hm? Nothing. Just talking to myself. " 

What I didn't know was we arrived already infront of my house. Aw, I wish it lasted longer... Oh well, there's still next time, right?

I walked to my front door and turned. " Bye oppa! Thank you again! " I smiled and waved at him.

He did the same too and waited for me until I went inside.

As soon as i closed the door, I ran to my room and started jumping around. I pinched myself to see if i was dreaming. I felt the pain so nope. I wasn't dreaming. It's really reality.

-----------

HI AGAIN! I'm back with chapter 34~ This was just a random chapter but i had fun writing it, ahaha. XD I don't know why. ANYWAYSSS, it's christmas vacation!! 2 weeks of no school! *^* -sniff- 

UHH. THIS IS ACTUALLY AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS AND MAYBE ALSO A NEW YEAR PRESENT!! LOL. I'm so nice. -self praise- JKS.

But yeaaaaaah, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! Enjoy your time with your family and friends! Eat lots of food! XD

YOU GUYS ARE AWESHOME AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME!<3

L.JOE GIF SPAM;

 

-Caila