Announcement.

Why did i end up with YOU?! [HIATUS]

Hyomun's POV

 

After Byunghun oppa dropped me infront of the school and said our goodbyes. I started walking happily while remembering that i had so much fun in the arcade with Byunghun oppa!

...... Wait. 

Did i just said that i had so much fun today with BYUNGHUN OPPA?! OMO, how did we even hanged out today? 

Oh yeah, i had to treat him as a thank you for saving me in history class.. Ouff, no need to panick.. 

When i reached my house and went upstairs to get changed. I didn't wanna eat since im still full from eating McDonalds. So i went straight to bed.

Next morning. ( At school )

" Aby, Hyera! What's your class for the first period? I have Math. "

Aby said. " I have science. "

Hyera said " I have geography. " 

" Aww, im not gonna be in the same class with either of you. " I pouted.

They both patted my back " It's okay Hyomun! "

" Thanks but im gonna be beside Byunghun oppa again. "

" Ahah, btw, did you thank him already? " Hyera said.

" Yeah, i did. "

" When? How? " Aby, with a confused look.

" Uhh, yesterday. I bumped into a lampost while thinking of Myungsoo oppa and then he saw me. After seeing my face he started laughing like crazy and saying that my face looked priceless.. T_T Then i remembered that i had to thank him. So, he said to treat him to the arcade. AND he made a bet with me that whoever have the most wins after playing all the games in the arcade has to treat the winner for food and in the end i won. "

Hyera laughed " Wow. It's like he treated you more like you treated him. Ahaha. "

" I know right. "

Aby interrupted the convo " Sorry to interrupt but we have to go to our classes now. It's almost time! "

Me and Hyera with a shock face " Crap it's true! "

We waved at each other and rushed to our classes. I reached my math class, opened/slide the door, went inside the class and sat down on my seat.

I didn't notice Byunghun was already there till he tapped my shoulder " Good morning Hyomun! "

I got a little shock and turned to him " Oh, umm, uhh, good morning oppa. "

He laughed " Thank you for treating me yesterday even though it's like it was me. "

" Eheh, sorry about that. " I looked down on the floor.

The teacher finally came in. 

We stand up, bowed while saying good morning and sat down again.

Before starting the lesson Byunghun suddenly whispered to me " Lampost~ " While whispering i heard him giggle alittle.

My eyes widened upon hearing the word '' Lampost ''. 

That's gotta be the most embarassing thing that happend to me this year.. Byunghun why do you have to remind me of that! I had that off my mind already.. Wahhhh~~

The teacher stood infront of the class " Students, i have an announcement to make.. "

Everybody started whispering to each other, trying to find out what's gonna be the announcement. 

Then suddenly the teacher interrupted " We're having a school trip tomorrow! No, it's not gonna be about math, history, science or any other subjects. It's only to give you guys some free time and have fun for a change. Since, you guys didn't have lots of school trips this year. "

You can hear everyone saying stuff like " Yay! " , " Omg, a school trip, finally!! " , " WOOT! ".

I raised my hand and asked if it's only our class.

The teacher responded " No, but it's gonna be the whole 3rd years. "

I smiled to myself  " Phew, im gonna be with Hyera and Aby tomorrow! I can't wait! ". 

 

--------------

Yay, i finished chapter 9 today! Sorry if it's a short and boring chapter! T^T

I rushed this chapter today since i don't have homework(s). But tomorrow, im gonna have.. So i wanted to make this chapter before it takes all my time.

Oh and thank you for the comments and subcribers! <3 ^^

-Caila