Let's go to the arcade! Part 1~

Why did i end up with YOU?! [HIATUS]

Hyomun's POV

 

Sunday afternoon

I was still happy of what happend yesterday with Myungsoo oppa. It really was like a dream~

I was dancing around happily around my room then suddenly my cellphone rings. Vibe killer.. T_T

So i picked up my cellphone and looked at the caller ID.

It was Umma! Omo, gotta answer!

" Hello Umma~ "

" Hi Hyomun-ah! "

" Why did you called? "

" Oh,  i wanted to ask you to buy groceries for me. Since im going to be a little late today. Your Appa too. Sorry Hyomun-ah! "

" Okay, sure. It's fine. Work hard! FIGTHING! Saranghae Umma~ "

"Thank you! Saranghae~ "

After that we both hanged up.

Now i have to buy groceries.. I better get changed..

10 minutes later, i got out of the house. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon. While walking i was thinking of Myungsoo oppa.

Then.. BAM! I hit a lampost.. So embarassing.. Two of my hands was on my forehead cause i was embarass and im trying to cover it.

Suddenly i see a shadow on the ground. It was a guys shadow. He squat down and said " Are you okay, miss? ".

As an answer i said " No.. " then i looked at him.

LSKFLKSHAFJH! IT'S BYUNGHUN! NOOOOO, BYUNGHUN SAW ME! EMBARASSING!!

When he saw my face he started laughing.

" Y-YAH! IT'S NOT FUNNY! "

" PFFFTTT, Y-YOU SHOULD'VE S-SEEN YOUR FACE WHEN YOU H-HIT THAT LAMPOST! AHAHAAHHAHAHA! "

" I DON'T CARE! "

Ugh, it's not even funny.. Pabo Byunghun!

Looking at him laughing, he was trying to get something in his hoodie pocket.

" AHAHHAHHA! HERE A BANDAGE! "

My cheeks flushed red since he still cares even though he's laughing.. I took the bandaid from his hand and said " T-thank you Byunghun-ah.. "

He stopped laughing for a moment and said

 " Hey, im older than you! "

" No your not! Your 17!" I complained.

" Like you! "

" So i don't have to call you oppa. "

" Yes you do! My birthday is November, 23. Yours is November, 25! "

" YAH! How do you know my birthday?! "

" I asked your friends. "

" STALKER! "

" It's not stalking, it's called investigating. "

" UGGHHH, FINE BYUNGHUN " OPPA " ! "

I gave him a glare but he gave me a smile.

My cheeks turned red again. I can't stand that smile! I don't know why.. It was an akward silence between us but Byunghun broke it.

" Btw, you didn't thank me for saving you in history. As a punishment you have to treat me to the arcade~~! "

OH YEAH I FORGOT!!! I was too busy thinking about Myungsoo oppa.. -facepalm-

" Sigh, fine.. But i can't spend that much since i still have to buy groceries.. "

He laughed and grabbed my wrist " Don't worry~ Let's go! We're going on my bike. "

I was sitting of this small chair in the back with my legs on one side. Before going, he turned around, " Hyomun-ah, do you wanna fall off? If no, you have to hold on my waist, okay? " he smiled.

I looked away and said " Yeah, yeah~ "

When we we're about to go, it was wobly. I grabbed his waist.

" Woah, his waist is smaller than mines. " I thought.

After arriving infront of the arcade, he locked his bike on this bike holder. ( You know that one you see on the streets? xD )

He dragged me inside the arcade.

I was so amazed since i've never been in the arcade since my freshmen year. There's this game that caught my eye, it's called Heart, heart Figther! ( LOL! Sorry for the lame name :D ) and it was with all the characters in the sim date.

So i pulled Byunghun ' oppa's " arm and told him i wanna try it. And if your wondering if im only good in sim dates, no. I'm good, in racing, combat, figthing games also~ Ehehhe. I'm gonna trick him.

" Oppa! I wanna try this! " Points at the game.

" Eh? Do you even know how to play figthing games? "

" No, but i wanna try it cause it has all the characters like in my game! PLEASE! "

AHAHAHA, BYUNGHUN OPPA YOUR GONNA GET OWNED.

" Finee.. It was suppose to be MY treat. T_T "

" YAAAAY! " I started jumping like a little kid.

We put the tokens and started playing. We had to choose a character.

Since i know who's the strongest i picked " Anthony oppa " and Byunghun picked " Alex oppa ".

Mehhh, Alex oppa is okay in this game.

Few minutes after.. I WONN!!! WOOT!!

" EH? HYOMUN I THOUGHT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY THIS? HOW CAN YOU KNOW ALL THE SPECIAL MOVES!! "

I giggled " I have this games at my house~ MERONG! "

" CHEATERRRRRRR!!!!! "

I ignored and just walked away while still giggling.

" HYOMUN! Don't leave me! AISSH! It's my turn to pick a game!! I'm gonna choose something im good at. "

I was still ignoring him, im good at any game.

Bring it on Byunghun oppa.

 

-----------------

Ahaha, i finished chapter 7 in 1 hour and a half (?) , LOL.

Even though, i'm leaving for a party soon with Roxanne~

I might do chapter 8 later, since the story of this chapter isn't done yet.

 

-Caila