awkward lunch

Your pain, make me satisfied

yourpainmakesmesatisfied.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon POV

 

What the hell is happening right now???!!! OH MY GAWD !! He really wanna be my friend.What omma said this morning is true.I really can't believed it i actually have a friend right now especially it is a cute guy! A GUY WANT TO FRIEND WITH ME ??!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

......WAIT A MINUTE ! That is just weird isn't it? why would a guy want to become my friend?i can't understand it. is he really wanna become my friend?Or he wanna friend with me and after that he will make fun of me...

 

I look at the guy beside me.he look innocent for me.

 

*Sigh*

 

"hey,are u okay?" the guy  beside me ask.Maybe i sigh to loud enough for him to hear it.

 

"uhh i'm fine.don't worry about me" i said at him.

 

"okay.Tell me if there is something wrong.we are friend so u can aways tell me if there is something wrong okay?"he said while smiling at me.

 

"okay.thanks"i said  smiling back to him.

 

"no probs.that is what friends for anyway"he said smiling and continued re-write the notes given by the teacher.

 

I guess he is not as what i think.I thought and smiled to myself.

 

End of the POV

 

No one POV

 

Kringggggg ~~ !!

 

Jiyeon hurry up and tidy her book before she went out to recess.

 

" jiyeon-ah !! wait for me . Let's eat together " yoseob said walking along Jiyeon after finished tidy his book.

 

While they walking through the hall,jiyeon could feel the death glare from other girls and other student gaze at her.

 

She felt uncomfortable with their gaze and quickly grab yoseob's hand and start running toward the school rooftop.

 

After arrive at the school rooftop,she close the door and draw yoseob to sit beside her.

 

She then open her lunch box and start eating peacefully.

 

While she was eating,she got interrupted by yoseob fake cough.

 

" yes?" jiyeon ask.

 

"umm..t-that's " yoseob said while his gaze was like showing something.

 

Jiyeon realized that her hands still tightly holding yoseob's hand.

 

Jiyeon quickly release her hand.

 

"Mianhae.." jiyeon said while looking down.

 

" ah..it's okay..your hand is soft " yoseob said while the last sentences spoken slowly.

 

" Thanks " jiyeon said while covering her cheeks with her hair.

 

Yoseob smiled.Little did he know, jiyeon is blushing.

 

After that, they continue eat their lunch quitely without making any voice.Sometimes, they would sneak a glance to each other and end up getting caught by staring each other.

 

*fake cough*

 

" uhh..hey, we should not be like this.we should enjoy our lunch like friends always do right? " yoseob said and put his arms around jiyeon shoulder while smiling like there is nothing happen.

 

"uhh...yeahh..u re right..w-we should not be awkward around friends " jiyeon said half smiling and trying to light up the atmosphere.

 

But it somehow turns weird.

 

*umm..that's weird ? * the two of them thought.

 

" umm..let's continue eat our lunch before the bell rang." yoseob said.

 

They quickly eat their lunch because they only have 5 minute until the bell rang

 

Fortunately they could finish their AWKWARD LUNCH before the bell rang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry if the chapter is boring :(... well..but at least i update it :p >mehrong<

tumblr_mnv5swAl2L1sq9f7po1_500.gif