chingu?

Your pain, make me satisfied

photo yourpainmakesmesatisfied_zps9804daa8.jpeg

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon step inside the class and act like nothing going on and sit down at her place.

 

"Hey ! I thought that u already move out from this school?! U still dare to come to this school after u touch our oppa?U !! take this !!"Nara said and spill an orange juice at jiyeon face.

 

Jiyeon just sit there and wipe the orange juice using her handkerchief while the whole class is laughing toward her.

 

Soon,teacher come and the student stop laughing and back to their sit.

 

"Okay student ! Today we have  a new student transfer to this school." The teacher said

 

The new student come and standing infront the class.

 

"Please introduce yourself"the teacher said.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Yang Yoseob .Nice to meet u all"the new student said.

 

The girls squeal and the guy mostly sending a glare to the new student.

 

"Okay yoseob.Find a sit."the teacher said.

 

The new student was searching a sit when he find a sit beside a girl who is spacing out at the window.

 

"Hey cutie.You can sit beside me" Nara said while showing her her famous smile.

 

The new student just ignore Nara who left frowning about the new student who completely ignore her and sit beside the girl who is spacing out.

 

"Why would that guy sit beside that ?Is he blind or what?"the class start to whispering about the new student.The girl just look with disgust but not to the new student but to the girl next to him.

 

"Okay class ! We will start the lesson right now.Open your book at page 47"the teacher start to teaching and the class immediately start to focusing infront.

 

Yoseob POV

 

The teacher ask me to sit down.When i'm searching for the sit,i saw an empty sit beside the girl that i bump just now.I'm so happy that i'm in same class with her and walk toward the empty sit beside her.I ignore the girls who want me to sit with them and quickly sit beside her.

 

"Hi.I'm yoseob.I'm a new student in this school"i said while looking at her who still doesn't realise i'm sitting beside her.

 

The girl got snap out from her space and look at me with a wide eyes.

 

"Uh uh h hi yoseob.i am jiyeon.I think i saw u somewhere?where was it?"she said.

 

"It was the time that i accidently bump at you.Remember?"i said hoping for her to remember me.

 

"ahhh!!So u are that boy that bump to me just now!"she said.

 

"Yeah.Sorry about that just now.hehe.i hope we can be friend jiyeon-nah"i said hoping she will agree that.

 

"....f..friend?"she said and seems so shock about it.

 

"Yeah,friend?Why?"i said looking to her.

 

"uh..uhh..ani...it just no one want to friends with me"she said looking at me sadly.

 

I want to ask why but i feel sorry to her.Why do they all don't want to friends with her.She is kind isn't she.Maybe because she look like a nerd.

 

"It's ok.If no one want to become your friends i will be you friends."I said cheerfully hoping she would answer yes.

 

"i..i want to be your friends.Thank you because u want to becomes my friends"she said and smiling at me.

 

At that time..I don't know how to describe my happines..i was like Oh My Gawd!!!!!she want to becomes my friends and i can see her smile.Her smile is soooooooooo sweet!! Is this what they call love at first sight ? I think my heartbeat is beating so fast.I think i"m 

Falling in love <3