heartbroken

Your pain, make me satisfied

photo yourpainmakesmesatisfied_zps9804daa8.jpeg

 

"Jiyeon-ah...lets break up..i don't love u..i like hyuna and i'm dating you just to make hyuna jealous."Myungsoo said.

 

 

Jiyeon eyes start watering.She just can't believed what she just hear..myungsoo just break up with her infront the whole student...

 

"oppa..please say it doesn't true..please.."Jiyeon said while crying.Jiyeon crying more loudly when she saw myungsoo hand wrap around hyuna waist.

 

 

"Now i already get hyuna,i don't need you anymore.." myungsoo said and ready to leaves that place.

 

 

Before myungsoo leave,he said to jiyeon " and one more things i want you to know..how could you belived a kingka like me wanna date an ugly nerd like you,huh?"myungsoo said while smirking.

 

 

Then he left that place without looking at jiyeon who is crying uncontrollably.

 

 

Jiyeon felt heartbroken after myungsoo left...The one that she trusted and loved just broke up with her and leave her alone..Many student start bashing her and laughing at her...

 

 

Then hyuna came to jiyeon  and slap jiyeon at her cheek.

 

 

"Hey nerd.deserve you right from for taking my myungsoo before this.hahahaha"hyuna said while laughing  with her bestfriends called 4minute..

 

 

Students start throwing trash at her and bashing her without mercy.

 

 

Jiyeon was just standing and crying like that since myungsoo leave without doing anything..she know she can't do anything because she is weak..

 

"oppa...why did you this to me" jiyeon said while crying non stop.