Be strong

Your pain, make me satisfied

photo yourpainmakesmesatisfied_zps9804daa8.jpeg

 

 

 

Jiyeon POV

Krinnnggggggg !!

 

 

The alarm start ringing but jiyeon just continue sleeping like there is nothing happen.

 

 

Her maids start to wake her but jiyeon continue like that..(Oh?!did i say jiyeon is rich??well jiyeon is rich..not rich..but she is the richest girl among the rich girl because she is the daughter of Shinhwa coperacy..the largest company in asian..well she is nerd..no one care about her..)

 

 

 

"Jiyeon-nah..wake up..it's time to go to the school or you will be late"Jiyeon mom start to waking her up..jiyeon start to move a little and face her mother..

 

 

"Omma..i don't want to go to the school..everyone hates me.."Jiyeon said.Jiyeon's mother got shocked when she sees jiyeon eyes swollen..

 

 

"aigoo jiyeon-nah.why do your eyes look so swollen?Don't say like that..there will be someone gonna like you..so go to school ok? don't think about anyone arraso?"

 

 

 

Jiyeon smile and nod.

 

"dehh omma"

 

 

"aigoo..Go prepare yourself..you don't wanna be late to school right?"her mom said.

 

 

"arraso..i will go to bathroom right now..thank you omma" Jiyeon said an hug her mother.

 

After jiyeon prepare herself..she goes to the school..jiyeon doesn't go to school by car because she don't want people to know who she is..her mom keep insists to take her by the car but she doesn't want to.so she just walk to the school.

 

 

She walked into the gate..Once she walk to the gate,she hear many whispering about her and bashing her...After the accident many people start to bashing about her..she just walk like there is nothing happen.

 

 

She then saw myungsoo making out with hyuna..her heart feel very pain and wanna to cry..but she can't..she need to prove everyone that she is strong even without myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

I just realize that i hide this chapter!! omona !! i'm so sorry!! 

Lol XD

I think i hide tis chapter for too long~~

Sorry u all <3