O5- Super Dance-machine B-BOMB; Angel

〈 breaking news! 〉 ☆ feel better block b. ☆ 〈 block b oneshots! 〉

Angel


 

"I don't want to do this anymore."

"We're endorsing so much work into nothing!"

"Where are we going to go with this, hyung?!"

 

Minhyuk felt his temples swell with intolerable pain. He groaned, rolling over in bed as his migrained worsened; and on top of that, he had unknowingly slapped his arm against her forehead.. hard. She released a yelp, slightly stunned with the unbeknownst attack and sat up in bed uncomfortably, tugging the sheets further up to cover the skin her tank-top could not provide warmth with. She glanced at him curiously, her eyebrows furrowing into a scornful look as they knitted further together; a frown tugged at her lips as she noticed the small tear slipping down his cheek. Seemingly oblivious to her state of wake, Minhyuk sleepily rubbed it away with his palm, emanating a stubborn grunt from the back of his throat, perhaps to stifle the sobs gnawing at his vocal cords.

He withdrew his arm away from her lap and turned to his side, facing his back towards her. Her frown deepened, knowing Minhyuk only performed this gesture when he didn't want her to see his foul expression. Her tender hands moved to his shoulders, giving them a shake to waken his resting form. His fully alert eyes opened slowly, no ounce of sleepiness evident behind his flashing irises. His orbs of onyx were glimmering with a sheer layer of tears, and though he tried to hide it by burying his head further into the pillow, she had already witnessed it.

Minhyuk dogmatically continued to feign his slumber, moving so that she would stop shaking him.

 

"We're hopeless, hyung!"

"What's the point?"

"Can I just give up?"

 

It began to hurt more and more, and soon, Minhyuk slipped, drawing a bitterly knowing scoff from his significant other. She brushed his hair back and had to force him to face her; and by then, his tears were already uncontrollably streaming down the sides of his profile, staining his milky flesh with ugly red blotches of dried tear stains; stressful weeps escaped his lips in inaudible huffs and when he began to wheeze, she soothingly rubbed his back in order to help him regather his oxygen.

Her slender fingers moved his hair back, pulling them away from his eyes as he weeped into her waist, his arms slithering around her middle regions affectionately as he began to relentlessly express his sorrow. She could do nothing but comfortngly pat his shoulder and coo to him wishful words of encouragement. But hearing his sobs subside into muffled whimpers, she knew that was all Minhyuk needed. So a smile formed upon her tight lips and she laid back down to lay beside him. Her arms encased around his neck and she moved him so that he would indulge himself in her warmth. She patted his tears away gently, a ginger look of affection crossing her twinkling irises.

Against the single ray of moonlight streaming in through the open window, Minhyuk saw nothing but an angel glancing down at him with a worried expression. "Are you done?" she whispered, kissing his eyelids with a prominent chortle leaving her lips. He hummed gently, a pathetic attempt at a smile cascading across his features. 

 

"We're done for."

 

"You believe in me, right?" Minhyuk couldn't help but ask. She smiled solemnly, running a finger down the side of his nose, before pressing the pad of her fingertip against the swell of his lips.

"Of course."

 

"We have to have faith."

"Jiho is right."

"We're brother's aren't we?"

 

And suddenly, his headache wasn't hurting so much anymore.

He smiled gratefully at the angel snuggling into his chest, her nose tickling his throat as her warm breath gently hit his Adam's apple. He smiled against her hair and brushed a strand back behind her ear, a soft kiss being planted against the lobe of her ear. "Thank you."
"You know it already: anything for you." Her voice was like dripping in honey, melting and soothing away all the creases in his heart. Minhyuk no longer knew whether to finally indulge himself in long needed sleep and drift off into the happiest of dreams, or stay awake to ogle at this beautiful angel before him.

"I love you."
"I love you, too."

 

"Block B. We have to stick together."

 

But then Minhyuk realized it wouldn't matter. She would be in his dreams, and she'd still be there when he awoke.

And that was when the pain in his heart faded and the constrictions of his migraine loosened, letting him engross himself no longer in pain, but solace and pure love. The last he felt pressing against his forehead was the soft tingle of her lips giving him one last goodnight kiss. And he was off, slipping into the abyss of slumber, where he would peacefully rest and awake with a newly regenerated spirit.

Thanks to her love, her patience, and her existence alone.

 

"We can pull through; brother Blockbusters, forever, okay?"

"Okay!"

 

She smiled tenderly, viewing his tranquil features morph into a gentle smile. 

A sign of a good dream already emerging. 

"Good night, oppa."