O4- Dancer U-Kwonnie; Stop It

〈 breaking news! 〉 ☆ feel better block b. ☆ 〈 block b oneshots! 〉

Stop It


 

She cocked her head, unamused by the profanities slipping from his mouth; he was adamantly stubborn, and if she could've helped it, he'd be leaning over the sink with a bar of soap wedged in between his teeth. His muscles were clenching and unclenching with his white fists, and his eyes narrowed impossibly further with every other word slipping through his teeth. He seethed angrily, frenetic fingers tugging at his hair and the muscles within his biceps riveted, intensifying in volume as he shrugged helplessly. She sat quietly on the couch, her meticulous gaze following his movements as he paced incessantly back and forth in front of the television set.

Feeling her patience drain and diminish into zealous irritation, she rose from her spot on the couch; she stood so that she hindered in his way of pacing, arms locked at his shoulders as she held him in place with her eyes hard, stoic and monotonous whilst her lips tugged into a taut line. She didn't say anything, figuring that words could be saved for later; instead, she moved her hand to smack him lightly against the temple, but not after pushing him onto the couch, locking him in place with her knees on either side of his thighs. "Just stop it, already," she huffed, breathing a sigh of exasperation. He glanced up at her with wide eyes, unaccustomed to the harsh tone of her voice. 

Her muscles relaxed and she was no longer caging him to the couch but rather straddling him. His shallow breaths were the only thing filling the awkward silence; it wasn't until he her cheek lightly that he spoke. "Stop what?" He wanted to know. His eyebrows scrunched together and his mind soared, pondering as to why she would be so upset; it wasn't an unaccustomed routine for him to come home upset or fatigued. It was almost a dailty ritual that he would need to let off steam by cursing at walls and air, it was routine that he would pace back and forth until his legs were so sore that he'd have to take a breather on the couch. She should be sufficiently used to this side of Yukwon.

Today should be no different, so: "Why are you so upset?"

She touched her forehead against his, a solemn frown tugging at her pale lips as she exhaled a deep breath, the warm puff of air ghosting just above Yukwon's lips. He pulled her down, arms snaking around her waist; for some reason he felt his heart accelerate and he was more concerned about the frown decorating her expression rather than the current situation at hand regarding Block B's lawsuit. He quickly brushed some hair back from her face and peppered her lips with ginger kisses. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Stop being so angry," she muttered scoldingly. She brushed her nose past his temple and sighed audibly into his ear, running a shiver down his spine. "You're always so angry nowadays," she whimpered, digging her fingernails into the bare of his shoulder, "it's unappealing and scary." Yukwon winced lightly at the crescent marks surely to form from her tight clutch, but he ignored it and hugged her apologetically to his chest. He took deep, even breaths, unwanting to startle her with his simmering impatience.

"You know it's tough for me right now," he drawled pathetically. A lame smirk twitched up at the corner of his lips as he pulled away to look at her. His eyes bored into hers, searching; searching for answers, thoughts, any dead-giveaways. She simply stared back, eyes vacant and blank, void of emotion. He frowned. "With the lawsuit and extended hours I have to spend at the CEO's office, you know I can get cranky," he huffed, jutting his lips out into a fervent pout. "Especially if it means less time being with you -- oh, now that kills me."

"Yukwonnie," she whispered, nudging him to signal that it was time to be serious.

He grunted before releasing a breath he had not realized he'd been holding, "I know." He kissed her softly, pulling her into another hug before sprawling themselves onto the couch. "I know." He kissed her hair gently, tenderly resting her head onto his chest as he embraced her close to his chest. "I know how much you hate it when I get mad, and I"m sorry.. but I know, and I know I shouldn't be doing it; that I should consider you, too.. but can you please be patient with me?" he whispered. His voice was so soft, she was surprised she heard it.

He was holding onto her like a child clutching onto his favorite teddy bear, murmuring desperately sweet nothings into her ear as he continued to shower her with affectionate kisses. "Be patient with oppa, okay? Oppa will do better next time."
"I'm not mad or anything," she mumbled against his shirt, running her warm hands up and down his abs. "I just don't like you feeling stressed. I just wanted you to know that you shouldn't be so angry so often; it's not good for your health, nor is it a good habit to pick up," she lectured him slowly. She peeked up at him from behind her long lashes, a reassuring smile tracing her lips. "So if you're feeling upset, rather than pacing in front of the tv and cursing at the walls, why don't you come to me, hm?"

"To you?" he echoed incredulously.

She nodded confidently, with not a bat of hesitance present in her expression. "I don't want you to feel that you'd be bothering me," she whispered, rubbing the hands locked at her waist. "I can make you feel better, you just have to tell me," she told him sweetly. "So if you're ever feeling mad, come to me. I'll make you tea, cookies, whatever; we can enjoy a movie, or just play some of your favorite games. Don't blind yourself with pointless rage and start dropping swear words from your mouth -- that's unattractive. Just come to me, and I"ll help distract you from whatever you're suffering from, okay?"

She kissed his jawline, smiling warmly up at Yukwon with a shimmering beam twinkling behind her briht irises. Yukwon's cheeks painted a deep red before he grunted gruffly, perhaps to restore the manliness within him. "I'll keep that in mind," he simpered playfully, kissing her forehead. She comfortably laid her head back upon Yukwon's chest, tracing the defined lines of his pecs and abs with her finger, the cloth of his shirt tickling at her fingertips lightly. They lay there in silence, until Yukwon grinned, hearing the sound of her dainty breaths even out -- she fell asleep.

He chuckled quietly, pulling her up and into his arms, making his way to the bedroom. He glanced down at her once more, before walking in through the doorway in laughter and in love.

 

He was never one to confide in others for consolation, but if it was going to be her... Yukwon was sure that that can change.