Movie Night

Her Secret Life

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU TWO NOT DOING ANYTHING?!" Jessica yelled, which quickly awoke Tiffany and Taeyeon and also startled the rest of the people in the office.

"Sorry Ms. Jung." The two replied in unison.

Jessica gave Tiffany and Taeyeon an ice cold glare and slowly walked back into her office.

 

"Geez, I don't think staying up all night was a good idea Tiffany." Taeyeon yawned, placing her head back onto the table but quickly lifting it back up after remembering Jessica's mini lecture.

"Huh?... What'd you say?.." Tiffany replied, half-awake.

"I knew that it was a bad idea, but it was totally worth it." Taeyeon muttered to herself.

Tiffany lifted her head up.

"I heard that." She replied with a smile, causing Taeyeon to blush.

 

The two immediately straightened themselves out after hearing Jessica's door open. Jessica walked out and gave them another cold glare, still not convinced that Taeyeon and Tiffany were doing any work. She then continued on into an elevator.

 

"Phew, I thought she was gonna kill us." Taeyeon joked, causing Tiffany to chuckle.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place later to watch a movie." Tiffany asked shyly, waiting for Taeyeon's answer.

"Sure, but can I invite a friend? My roommate's kinda getting lonely." Taeyeon answered.

"That's perfect! My roommate's getting lonely too. They could end up being a thing!" Tiffany laughed along with Taeyeon.

"How about 8 o'clock? Is that okay?" Tiffany continued.

Taeyeon nodded.

"Great! It's a date!" Tiffany said excitedly causing Taeyeon's cheeks to turn into a bright pink colour.

____________________________________________

 

Before leaving work, both Taeyeon and Tiffany texted their roomates, telling them about the 'date'.

"To: Yoona
Yoona! Tiffany invited us over to her place! :D
I heard she has a cute roommate... ^.^

From: Taeyeon"

"To: Taeyeon
Ooooooooh! I get to meet Tiffany! kekekeke. I'll be ready in a few minutes.

From: Yoona"

 

"To: Yuri
Yuri-ah! We've got visitors tonight to watch a movie ^.^
My friend has a cute roommate for youu~

From: Tiffany"

 

"To: Tiffany
A cute roommate I see. :) I'll prepare a few snacks.

From: Yuri"

_____________________________________________

 

Tiffany drove back home to get ready, while Taeyeon drove home to pick up Yoona and get dressed.

_____________________________________________

 

In the car, on the way to Tiffany and Yuri's house, Yoona was teasing Taeyeon.

"Unnieee~! Are you nervous~?" Yoona teased in a high-pitched, childish voice as she was cutely punching Taeyeon's arm.

"Yah! I'm driving." Taeyeon replied in an annoyed tone.

"Besides, aren't you excited to meet this 'friend' of Tiffany's? You might find yourself in lovee~" Taeyeon continued, attempting to retaliate to Yoona's teasing.

"Ehhh.. I guess so." Yoona responded quietly, turning her head away to hide her excitement.

 

A few minutes later, they arrived at the destination.

"It looks like we're here. Let's go!" Taeyeon said cheerfully.

 

They rang the doorbell and a few seconds later, the door was opened by a beautiful young woman.

"Oh hello! You guys must be Taeyeon and Yoona. I'm Yuri." Yuri said in a friendly manner, giving a handshake to Taeyeon.

Yoona stood there frozen, stunned to see such a pretty girl open the door.

"Hi Yoona!" Yuri said shaking her hand.

"H-Hi." Yoona stuttered back.

"So you're the cute roommate of Taeyeon's right?" Yuri asked playfully.

"Y-Yeah.." Yoona laughed at the question, slightly blushing.

 

"Oh, it's so rude of me to keep you standing out there in the cold. Come in~!" Yuri said, quickly realising that the visitors weren't in the house yet.

 

Taeyeon and Yoona walked into the modern house, looking around at the elegance of the place.

 

"Wow.. Your house is pretty big." Yoona said in awe, still looking around.

"Thank you very much!" Yuri replied in a thankful manner.

"In here guys!" Yuri continued, leading them to a theater room.

 

"Taeyeon!" a voice yelled excitedly as Taeyeon was suddenly greeted with a hug.

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon replied, trying to replicate Tiffany's voice.

"I'm glad you guys made it!" Tiffany said, breaking the hug to greet Yoona.

"You must be Yoona!" Tiffany said nicely, greeting the younger girl with an eye-smile.

Yoona bowed to Tiffany. "Yes, I'm Yoona." she replied joyfully.

 

"Well, Yoona and Yuri can sit there and Taeyeon and I will sit here." Tiffany said enthusiastically, pointing to the seats in the room.

Yoona and Yuri walked to their seats and began introducing themselves.

"So, I heard Taeyeon and Tiffany are trying to hook us up." Yuri said, raising an eyebrow.

"I think so... But I wouldn't mind being with an attractive person like you." Yoona replied shyly causing Yuri to laugh.

"I wouldn't mind that either." Yuri replied happily as the two broke into laughter.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Tiffany went to the kitchen to fetch the snacks for the movie.

"I think Yoona and Yuri look cute together!" Tiffany smiled eagerly.

"I think so too. Yoona was blushing when she saw Yuri open the door." Taeyeon replied.

The two high-fived each other, proud of their matchmaking skills.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked back into the theater room noticing that Yoona and Yuri were laughing happily with each other.
 

"Ahhhh such great matchmakers." Taeyeon and Tiffany sang simultaneously.

 

"So what movie do you guys wanna watch?" Tiffany yelled in order to catch the attention of the two girls sitting with each other.

"Kids movie~!" Yoona and Yuri sang in childish voices.

"It looks like we have to please the kids." Tiffany joked, making Taeyeon laugh.

"I'll go put Toy Story on the projector." Tiffany stood up walking out of the door.

 

Taeyeon sat there looking at Yoona and Yuri enjoying each other's company and thought about Tiffany.

"I think I'm falling for her..." Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

Tiffany came back as the movie was starting, hearing Yuri and Yoona squealing like children.

 

"Yah! You too better behave yourselves during the movie!" Taeyeon yelled playfully, slightly showing her motherly side to Tiffany.

"Yes Umma~!" The two younger girls laughed.

_____________________________________________

 

When the movie ended, Yoona and Yuri were still wiping the tears from their eyes. Yoona then pulled Yuri into a hug, creating a smile from Yuri.

 

"Aish! Those two." Taeyeon smiled, looking at the two playful kids.

 

"Well, we should get going. It's getting late." Taeyeon stood up, stretching her arms and yawning.

"Uh-uh. You're too sleepy to drive. You're sleeping here." Tiffany said worriedly.

 

Yoona overheard what Tiffany said and clapped excitedly.

 

"Please unnie~?" Yoona asked in cute voice, pouting at Taeyeon.

"Fineee.." Taeyeon sighed, hiding the fact that she wanted to stay over as well.

Yoona and Yuri began high-fiving each other excitedly.

 

"But I don't have any clothes for work tomorrow.." Taeyeon pouted.

"Don't worry! You can use my clothes." Tiffany smiled, happy that Taeyeon agreed to stay over.

____________________________________________

 

"So where do I sleep?" Taeyeon asked, looking around at the many bedrooms the house had.

"My bedroom of course!" Tiffany smiled, dragging Taeyeon to her room.

Taeyeon was speechless. She was surprised but was happy as well.

"Where is Yoona gonna sleep?" Taeyeon questioned.

"She's probably sleeping in Yuri's room" Tiffany answered pointing to Yuri and Yoona walking into a room.

____________________________________________

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany walked into Tiffany's room.

The room was covered in pink. Literally.

"You sure like pink." Taeyeon laughed.

"Ahhh pink is such a pretty colour." Tiffany smiled, looking around her own room.

 

"So where am I sleeping?" Taeyeon asked confusedly.

"On my bed!" Tiffany clapped happily.

Taeyeon froze at the thought of sleeping next to Tiffany.

 

"O-Okay.." Taeyeon replied, hiding her happiness inside. She just wanted to jump up and down like crazy.

"Yay!" Tiffany cheered.

 

The two got ready for bed and both of them got into bed.

Laughter could still be heard from Yuri's room.

"Those kids." Taeyeon laughed along with Tiffany.

 

"Well goodnight Taeyeon!" Tiffany smiled, gazing into Taeyeon's eyes.

"Goodnight Tiffany!" Taeyeon smiled back, returning the gaze from Tiffany.

 

Just as Taeyeon was about to drift to sleep, a pair of warm lips crashed into hers.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys ! ^.^ Thanks for subscribing to my first fic ! YAY!

I'll try my best! *bows* kekeke

 

It'd be much appreciated if you guys could comment on what you guys think of the story so far. :D

 

- CJ