Surprises

Her Secret Life

Taeyeon was frozen.

She couldn't speak. Her heart was racing.

She slowly opened her eyes to see Tiffany in front of her, her lips on Taeyeon's.

"W-What did I just do?.." Tiffany thought to herself.

"What just happened?.." Taeyeon thought to herself.

 

This was Taeyeon's and Tiffany's first kiss.

 

"Why..did y-you just do t-that? Taeyeon stuttered, barely being able to get the words out of .

"I'm sorry Taeyeon, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm really sor-" Tiffany was cut off by Taeyeon as she pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Tiffany's eyes slowly closed. Happiness surged through her body.

 

After a few seconds, they broke the kiss.

 

The two just layed there, confused of the events that happened in the past minute.

 

"Well.. Is now a good time to tell you I like you?" Taeyeon asked cutely causing the two to break into laughter.

"Perfect timing." Tiffany smiled, hugging Taeyeon to sleep.

_______________________________________________

 

The next day, Taeyeon woke up still in Tiffany's arms.

She smiled at the sleeping mushroom.

"Hey, wakie wakie~!" Taeyeon said sweetly, Tiffany's hair.

"Hey cutieee~!" Tiffany replied cutely, yawning.

Taeyeon saw this as one of the cutest things she's ever seen.

 

"Let's get dressed?" Taeyeon asked, standing up to open Tiffany's wardrobe.

"Woaaaaah. You've got a lot of clothes." Taeyeon said in awe of the many different outfits that were in Tiffany's closet.

"I sure do! Feel free to wear anything you like." Tiffany replied, fixing her hair while looking in the mirror.

"Jinjja?!" Taeyeon's eyes widened, turning her attention back to Tiffany.

"Yeah sure. Anything for my Taeyeon~!" Tiffany smiled, slightly tilting her head.

"YAAAY! Thank you~!" Taeyeon squealed, running to hug Tiffany.

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon back, smiling.

"So I'm yours now?" Taeyeon pouted, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Taengoo~" Tiffany pouted.

________________________________________________

 

The two walked out to see Yoona and Yuri sitting on the couch, watching TV.

 

"Morning unnies!" the two younger girls yelled together.

"Morning kids!" Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed.

 

"So we've got some news." Taeyeon said confidently.

Yoona and Yuri immediately turned their head anxiously.

 

"We're together!" Tiffany yelled, holding Taeyeon's hand in the air.

 

"AAAAH!" Yoona and Yuri squealed, standing up to hug and congratulate Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

"So what about you two? It's so obvious that you two like each other." Tiffany asked Yoona and Yuri.

They began blushing at Tiffany's question.

"Well, umm.. We-" Yoona began awkwardly before being cut off by Taeyeon.

"Yah! We're gonna be late for work." Taeyeon said, dragging Tiffany to the bedroom.

"Tell me later!" Tiffany winked to Yoona and Yuri.

 

"So what do you wanna do today?" Yoona asked Yuri.

"Hmmmm.. Let's bake!" Yuri clapped excitedly, leading Yoona to the kitchen.

______________________________________________

 

"TIFFANY! We're gonna be late! I don't want to get in trouble by Jessica." Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany looked up at the clock and realised they only have a few minutes to get ready.

"I've got an idea! But it might be a bit too far..." Tiffany said quietly.

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"We could take a shower together.." Tiffany answered shyly.

 


Taeyeon's eyes opened immediately at Tiffany's answer.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the short update guys. :(
I'll try to make the next one better! :D

- CJ