BAAU - Chapter 2: Meeting the Nagases 2

Byul Academy And University

Chapter 2- Meeting the Nagases Part 2

 

“Oh, Samona, Changmin said he did find that cd.” Kyuhyun says. Samona nods. “After he wasn’t distracted by food right?” she asks. Kyuhyun nods. “He said don’t blame him, Jaejoong was the one who decided to start cooking when he was looking for something.” he says. Samona lets out a small laugh. “Food; forever Max’s top romance.”

Shaking his head, Kyuhyun laughs. “Oh look, speak of one of them and the other appears. The two with him turns and looks where he was pointing at. Not far from them were two girls. One had dark brown hair drawn into a ponytail; her uniform was a white dotted jacket that was lined light blue and a navy blue skirt. The slightly shorter girl next to her with wavy shoulder length brown hair wore a black jacket with a beige skirt.

 

This , she won’t let me near him at all.” the taller girl says.

It’s because you flirt with him.” the other replies.

“I do not!”

“You’re such a lair, sis.”

“I know right. But I can’t help it. Whenever he’s there it just happens!”

 

“Hey Jayeon, Hana.” Samona greets as the three walk over to them. Smiling, the two girls waves to them. “New student?” one of them asks motioning toward Henry. Samona nods. “Yeah, this is Henry Lau. He starts today.” she introduces before turning to Henry. “These two are my cousins. Jayeon Nagase and younger sister Hana Nagase.” she says. “You actually might see Jayeon a lot. She’s in Dance also.”

“Henry? Oh, I thought you looked familiar.” Hana says. Jayeon nods. “You remember the pictures too right?” she asks her sister. Kyuhyun looks at them. “Pictures?” he asks. Hana nods. “Yeah, the ones Raina has.” she states. The three nods in understanding.

“Oh, so what were you two talking about natively?” Samona asks. Hana looks at Samona. “Oh, her flirting with Seunghyun.” she says. As Jayeon tries to defend herself, Henry looks at Kyuhyun. “So I’m guessing that you were referring to Hana earlier, right?” he asks. Kyuhyun nods. “Yeah, she and Changmin started dating like two years ago.” he says. “Raina didn’t tell you that?”

Henry shrugs. “I think she did once when she was updating me on things.” he says. Kyuhyun nods. “Question, why didn’t you come earlier?” he asks. Henry shrugs. “Too many things were going on at home to where I couldn’t. I wanted to come last year but wasn’t able to.” he says.

“Yo! Lau!” The five look up to see two girls walking toward them. One had brown hair and wore a black jacket with light blue and white lining and a gray skirt. The other had short blonde hair and wore the same jacket but with gray pants. “Amber!” Henry waves. As the two stop next to him, he hugs the blond haired one.

“Way to tell someone that you were coming today.” Amber says hitting him in the arm. “I just found out from Sungmin. Didn’t tell Kevin either huh?” she asks. Henry shakes his head. “Nope, not yet.” he says. He then looks at the other girl. “Hey JungEun. It’s been forever.” he says. JungEun nods, hugging him.

“Yeah, Raina informed me the other day that you’ll be coming.” she says. She then moves over to the three girls and greeting her cousins. “I hope you tell Kevin soon. He’ll kill you if you don’t soon. Don’t let him see you first.” Amber says. Henry nods. “Yeah, I know.” he says pulling his phone out his pocket.

“I think I’ll text him so that I won’t have to hear him yelling at me about not telling him earlier.” Henry says pushing on the screen of his phone. Kyuhyun lets out a small laugh. “I don’t think they’ll stop him.” he says. Henry shrugs. “Yeah, but it’ll soften the blow just a little when I actually see him.” he says. Before he could say more, a loud voice stops him.

Yah! Leave me alone, I’m not helping you.” Not far from them was a boy with light brown hair wearing a striped dark green and white jacket with white pants. With him was a shorter girl with wavy black hair with brown throughout it, part of it in a small ponytail. She wore a light pink jacket that was lined dark pink with a white skirt that was also lined dark pink at the bottom. She also had on glassed that were leopard printed.

“Why not? You helped me last time.”

“Yeah, and you failed because you wouldn’t listen to me.”

“Come on, help he out again. Big brother promises to listen to you fully next time.”

“Yeah, right. You said that last time too.”

 

Samona sighs. “Yah! You two, stop arguing!” she shouts to them before walking toward them. Kyuhyun looks around. “Wow, like ¾ of the Nagases here.” he says. Amber nods. “Yeah, you don’t usually get more than half of them unless they meet together for lunch or it’s after school.” she says. Henry looks at them. “So, which two are those?” he asks.

“Oh, the guy is Jinsang Nagase and the girl is his little sister, Minjee Nagase.” Kyuhyun informs. Henry nods. “Ah, Amber time to go. We still have to get to the other side of the campus.” JungEun calls. Amber nods before looking at Henry. “I’ll meet up with you later.” she says before moving over to JungEun and the two walks off.

“Samona!” a voice calls. Kyuhyun smiles. “And another one enters.” he says making Henry let out a small laugh. A girl with long dark brown hair that was pulled back into a ponytail runs over to Samona. “Hey, have you seen Maya?” she asks. Samona shakes her head. “Not since this morning.” she states. “Why?” she asks.

“Hi Minako.” Henry calls out. The girl looks at Henry and waves before turning back to Samona. “I have some papers to give to her. She-” Minako stops and tilts her head. She then turns back to Henry. “Omo! Henry, you’re here!” she shouts before moving over to the boy and hugs him. “I didn’t know you were coming today. Thanks for informing someone.” she says stepping back.

“Oh, you’re going to be hearing that all day.” Kyuhyun says. Henry looks at him and laughs. “I know right.” he says. Minako turns back to her sister. “Oh, what I was saying. She was supposed to come get some papers from me, but I haven’t seen her yet and I think she needs them for her next class.” she explains.

“Ah, well go to Raina and see if Maya has been there yet.” Samona says. “If not, here next class is over them anyways, so you might run into her.” she adds. Minako nods. “Okay, see you later.” she says before running off. Jayeon looks at her watch. “Ah geez, we need to get going too. Class will be starting in less than ten minutes.” she says.

Saying bye, the other Nagases walk off into different directions, heading toward their classes. Kyuhyun looks at Henry. “I believe you still have 3 more to meet.” he says. Henry looks at him before turning to Samona. “So eleven of you are here?” he asks. Samona nods. “Yep, eleven for now.” she says.

“Hey Samona, have you seen JungEun?” The three turn to see a girl with brown hair back in the ponytail with a bow, walking toward them. She wore a navy blue jacket that had yellow buttons, with a plaid skirt. “Hey EunMi.” Samona greets. Kyuhyun looks at Henry. “Two.” he states.

“Ah, she already went to her next class. She and Amber just left a few minutes ago.” Samona says. EunMi puffs out her cheeks. “Aish, if she’ll just stay still for a second.” she says. “I’ll just text her. I have to get to class too.” she says. “Thanks.” she says turning. “Oh, hey Maya!” she calls. The other three turn to see a girl with long black hair walking over. She wore a gray button-up shirt with black pants.

“Hey EunMi.” she greets. “Don’t be late for class.” she says. EunMi nods. “Oh yeah. See you all later.” she says before walking off. Kyuhyun looks at Henry. “Okay, one.” he says. Maya waves to the two boys before looking at Samona. “Did your twin go passed here?” she asks. Samona nods. “Yeah, she was looking for you too.” she states.

“I sent her to Raina. She should still be there.” Samona adds. Maya nods. “Great, I was just about to go there. See you later, thanks.” she says before walking off. The three then continue walking. “Okay so, near this area, you have one of our lounges.” Samona says. “It’s that building right there.” she adds pointing.

“The one we usually go to is on the other side of the campus. It has two parts, one of them being underground.” Kyuhyun says. “It’ll show it to you some time.” he says. Henry nods. “There’s basically like two of everything here right?” he asks. Samona and Kyuhyun nods.

“Yeah, I’ll give you a map later. It’ll label everything for you so that you’ll know what people are talking about when they tell you when to go to a certain building.” Samona says. It wasn’t long before the bell rings again signaling that the next class has started.

Henry follows the two around the campus going toward his next class. Every now and then one of them would point out a certain building to him and tell him what it was to. “Yeah, this will take some getting used to. It’ll take me a minute to learn where everything is.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~

A.N.: And there's Chapter 2  for you. Don't know what took so long to update. Absentmindedness i guess. :/

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter.