BAAU - Chapter 3: Meeting the Nagases 3

Byul Academy And University

Chapter 3- Meeting the Nagases Part 3

 

“If you want, we can see about those who have classes with you so that someone will accompany them to you.” Samona says. Kyuhyun looks at Samona. “Oh yeah, what class are you taking him too?” he asks. Samona looks at him. “Leeteuk’s Literature class.” she states. Kyuhyun looks at Henry. “Ah, that’s a grade level up for those in the same grade as you.” he says. “I and Samona are in that class. I didn’t know you were a genius too?” he says.

Henry lets out a small laugh. “I’m not unless it’s music.” he says. “I just spend last year studying super hard and I basically did night class to get a farther into my studies.” he reveals. “I didn’t want to get rejected when I finally applied here.” he says. “So my scores came out higher than that they regularly would have.”

“Ah, you really wanted to get into this school huh?” Samona asks. Henry looks at her and smiles. “Yeah, I did. I needed to come here.” he says. Samona nods. “This is one of the top schools. You come for your music and dancing, right?” she asks. Henry nods. “Yeah, that and one other thing.” he says.

“Other thing?” Samona asks. “What’s that?” she asks. Henry just shakes his head. “It’s nothing.” he says. Samona shrugs. “Can’t be if you came across sea for It.” she says. Henry just smiles. “I applaud you.” Kyuhyun says patting Henry on the back. “You have one hack of a journey ahead of you.” he says.

“Ah, is that Sunyeon?” Kyuhyun asks before the two could say anything. Samona and Henry turn to where he was looking. A girl with long wavy black hair with brown highlights was walking in front of them. She wore a white jacket that was lined black and a purple and black plaid skirt.

Kyuhyun looks at Henry. “And that is the last one. Sunyeon Nagase, our baby troublemaker.” he says. Samona shakes her head. “Wait here, give me a second.” she says. The two guys watches as she silently makes her way up behind the girl. “Not being very caution for someone skipping class.” Samona says.

The girl nearly jumps into the air. She was about to fall over but Samona caught her arm in time. “Holy Siwon, Samona!” she shouts. “I swear, JiHoon secretly taught you how to be a ninja.” she says. Kyuhyun laughs as he and Henry walks over. “Don’t laugh at me, she literally made no noise and she was right behind me.”

Samona shakes her head. “Anyways, onto the real topic at hand.” she says. “Why aren’t you in class?” she asks. Sunyeon lets out a nervous laugh. “Oh, no special reason. I just asked to go to the bathroom and decided to take a small scroll.” she says. Samona stares at her. She then crosses her arms.

“Really? And does this ‘no special reason’ go by the name of Suk-Chul?” Samona asks. Sunyeon shakes her head. “Of course not. Why would you say that?” she asks. Samona shrugs. “Oh I don’t know, maybe of the fact that it seems he was also just caught ditching too.” Samona says. Sunyeon looks behind her to see a tall boy with black hair almost to his shoulder, wearing the same uniform as Kyuhyun. He was pulling along a shorter boy that had darkish blonde hair wearing a black jacket and tan colored pants.

“Hey Max.” Samona greets the taller boy as the two stop in front of them. She then looks at the one he was holding, to see the boy smiling toward Sunyeon. “Yeah, smile while you can pretty boy and take a good look. Because for the next week you won’t be seeing her face or hearing her voice.” she says.

The smile on Suk-Chul’s face immediately disappears. “Wait! Samona you can’t!” Sunyeon shouts. Samona looks at her and holds out her hand. “Give me.” she simply states. Sunyeon looks at her before looking at Suk-Chul. “Do you really need to think about who has control over your life?” Samona asks.

At that Sunyeon immediately takes her phone out her jacket pocket and places it in Samona’s hand. “Good girl.” Samona says putting the phone in her own pocket. She then turns to Changmin. “I already called Raina.” he says. Samona nods.

Within a few minutes the older girl arrives. “Well, well, why am I not surprised?” Raina asks stopping next to her cousin. “You know your parents aren’t going to be happy about this.” she says. Sunyeon looks at her. “What? Don’t tell them!” she says. Raina shakes her head before taking hold of Sunyeon’s arm and motioning for Suk-Chul to follow.

“I’ll think about it.” Raina says before turning and walking away. Changmin lets go of his hold on Suk-Chul so that he could follow. He then turns toward the three, his eyes leading on Henry. “Ah, you’re Henry Lau. This is my first time meeting you in person.” he says holding out his hand to him. Henry nods. “Nice to meet you, Changmin Shim, correct?” he asks shaking the taller boy’s hand.

“Or as Samona calls me, Max.” Changmin says. Kyuhyun looks at him. “So was you on your way to class too?” he asks. Changmin nods. “Yeah, but was stopped on my way when I just happen to see that boy sneakily walking around campus.” he says as they start walking. “And of course, as a Vice President, I just had to mess up his plans.” he says.

“I swear she would be a good student if she wasn’t dating that boy.” Kyuhyun says. Henry looks at them. “If he’s bad for her, why doesn’t anyone say anything to her?” he asks. Samona looks at him. “Oh, we’ve tried. But since she doesn’t like to listen, I let her do what she wants. She’ll come to understand what we’re talking about.” she says.

“And if she doesn’t, we’ll break it up ourselves.” Changmin says. Samona and Kyuhyun nods. “I don’t like the kid anyways, so I won’t feel bad about it.” Samona says shrugging. Henry shakes his head. “I bet people don’t like to get onto you three’s bad sides.” he says. The three look at each other and smile.

“Oh, there’s our building.” Kyuhyun says. The four make their way into their designated building and down the hall. “So how’s the teacher for this class. I should be scared for anything should I?” Henry asks. Samona and Kyuhyun looks at each other. “The students here are what you should be more worried about than the teachers.” Kyuhyun says.

“As for the teachers, just do your work and you’ll be fine.” Changmin says. Henry nods before looking at Kyuhyun. “What did you mean by be worried more about the students?” he asks. Kyuhyun shakes his head. “Oh, you’ll find out soon.” he says.

The four stops once they come to a certain door. “Wait here for a second.” Samona says to Henry before walking into the classroom followed by Kyuhyun and Changmin. The class immediately goes quiet as the three walks in. Standing at the front of the class, writing on the board, stood a man with black hair. He wore a white button-up shirt with a red sweater over it and white pants.

Hearing the level of the noise go down, he turns to see the three walking over. “Oh, hey you three. Nice of you to join but you’re late.” he says. Changmin nods. “Sorry about that. Caught some students trying to ditch.” he says. Kyuhyun nods. “And addition to that, we brought you your new student.” he says.

Leeteuk nods, as he sits down the chalk he was hold. “Okay, where is he?” he asks dusting off his hands. Walking over to the door, Samona motions for Henry to come in. Seeing him hesitant, Samona lets out a small laugh as she walks out the classroom and over to him. “Truth me, don’t show them that you’re nervous now. If you do, it’ll come back and hunt you.” she says.

Nodding, Henry lets out a breath before walking into the classroom. With Samona behind him, he moves over to where the other three stood. “Hello, I’ll be your teacher. My name is Park Jungsoo but you can call me Leeteuk.” the teacher introduces. Henry bows to him and tilts his head. “Wait that means special right?” he asks.

“Oh that he is.” Kyuhyun says getting him a glare from the teacher and elbowed in his side from Changmin. Leeteuk looks at Henry. “Yes, it does. Now, how about introducing yourself to the class?” he suggests. Henry nods before turning to the group of students in front of him.

“Hello all, my name is Henry Lau. I was raised in Canada. I’m 23. I’m a seventh-year B. And I’m in the music department, my specialty being the violin. And my secondary is dance.” Henry states. Leeteuk turns to the class. “Be nice to him and help out him if he needs It.” he says before looking at Henry. “Don’t have a uniform yet?” he asks. Henry shakes his head. “I was told that it’ll come in tomorrow morning.” he says.

Leeteuk nods. “Okay then, go ahead and take a seat. And we can start our lesson for today.” he says. With that, Changmin makes his way up the nearest staircase with Samona right behind him. “Come on.” Kyuhyun says to Henry, motioning for him to follow. Nodding, Henry does as told and follows the three to the top row.

As Changmin and Samona sits down, Leeteuk goes back to writing on the broad. Sitting down in the sits on the other side of Samona, Kyuhyun motions to the chair on his other side. As he sits down in the seat, Henry sits his bag down and looks around. “Okay, please tell me that everyone looking back here isn’t because of Me.” he whispers to Kyuhyun.

Samona sits back and her chair and crosses her legs. “Yeah, that’s the main reason. We don’t usually get new students in the middle of the first semester.” she says. Changmin nods. “Yeah, usually they wait until the end of a semester or the middle of the school year.” he says.

“That and you’re with three of the members of one of school’s top groups.” Kyuhyun says. Sitting back in his chair, Kyuhyun tilts it on its hind legs, his arm going to rest on the back of Samona’s chair for support. It wasn’t long before Leeteuk started speaking and the students turned their attention back to the teacher.

“Top group?” Henry asks looking at Kyuhyun. Changmin nods. “We’re all part of the top groups in this school. And also part of another group that includes all three of us.” he says. “Each house has top groups.” he says. Samona looks at Henry. “Instead of the normal cliques that schools have, we have our groups.” she says. “Instead of it all being one type of people like clique being cheerleading, jocks, or nerds; we’re more of grouped with those who we want and there are the groups that we use when we do things for the entertainment business.

Henry nods. “So are these groups also powerful within the school?” he asks. Kyuhyun looks at him. “Well, the one including us three is.” Kyuhyun says gesturing to himself and the other two on the side of him. Henry tilts his head in confusion.

“I and Changmin are both Vice Presidents for the SME house. And our pretty lady here is the school’s Lady Star, the leader of the entire student body. The powerhouse of this school.” Kyuhyun says. “Trust me; it’s okay to dislike her. Just don’t get on her true bad side. Because that's when the powerhouse’s protectors come after you.” he asks.

“Protectors?” Henry asks. Changmin nods. “Basically the Student Council members from the different houses. And a few others.” he says. Kyuhyun pats Henry on the back. “Trust me, you’ll see what I’m talking about during your schooling here.” he says.

 

~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A.N.: Introducing all the Nagases took longer than i thought it would. XD I though I'll be able to fit it into just two chapters but when writing, it was like 'Nope, you're going to have to write more. Just deal with it.' xD

Anyways hope you like this chapter. I'll try to post the next on soon.