Crystallines

Love In Focus

 

A sterling mass of paper white crystallines filled the endless plantation. Their soft petals basked in the golden, silver light that rained down from the sun and delightfully followed the gentle, prevailing winds.

The crystallines were alive.

 

A 166cm Yuri in a loose white laced, sleeveless, knee-high dress pivoted on the tip of her toe with no sense of direction or thought in her movements.

As she pivoted on the tip of her toe, they drilled into the earth and she felt the wet and cold sensation of brown soil.

 

Unconditional acceptance, hope, purity and gentility… Am I the only sixteen to seventeen year old who can see it in these flowers? Thought Yuri.

 

Yuri beamed like a ball of invisible, radiating light and raised both arms eagerly and loosely in the air; then pivoted on her toe once more.

Will I be too old when someone knows, and feel what I feel when I see these flowers.

Crystallines…

He must be beautiful inside and out, if a sixteen year old or seventeen year old boy can see all these things.

But these flowers are uncommon?

How will they be able to see such grace.

Grace…

 

Yuri pivoted on her toe again. She pushed away dark brown hair from the side of her face with her fair, long hands. At that moment, a small feathery white butterfly slowly fluttered past.

 

Yuri’s eye’s trailed after the butterfly and just seconds after her body followed. As she did, the cotton fabric of her white-lace dress lightly whipped her slender thighs.

 

The cotton fabric of my white-laced dress lightly whipping my fair slender thighs, a comforting feeling. She thought.

 

The butterfly then fluttered into the silver, golden sky above her head.

She looked in front of her.

 

A 170cm sixteen to seventeen year old boy wearing a white t-shirt and black pants that reached his ankle, which followed the gentle prevailing winds with fluid movements like silk reached her eyes. His grace blended with the grace of the flowers perfectly.

 

He thought the same thing too about her.

 

She ran towards him. When she was an arms length away from him she stopped in her tracks.

Dark brown eyes met dark brown eyes.

After a ray of golden and silver light beamed onto and reflected off his golden necklace coiled around his fair neck, she looked at it. It’s christian cross pendant hung from it modestly.

He is beautiful. Myungsoo is beautiful.

He extended his hands out to her.

“K—“ he said.

But did not finish his sentence. .